Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sportster
    Banned
    • May 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
    Interesting information, so they call themselves Macedonians, is this the exclusive term they use when describing themselves? What do they call their language?
    They call their language Makedonika or Makedonitika or Dopia. Answering your next question they call you Yugoslavian.

Comment

• Sportster
      Banned
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
      Daskalot, do you want to have the honours, or should I?
      Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
      Please do SoM Sportster needs to be on his bike not to be clogged up with forum debates.

Why dont you do it together and then go to the pub have a beer and celebrate? If you both in Australia I might even join you.

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
        • Jan 2009

Sportster, You are a waste of space...
        The Macedonians here have been patient long enough with you here..
        You have not contribute any positive discussion and I haven't seen you to try be open mined..
        You only spin dribble and think your witty..but your nothing more then a smartASS...
        I suggest you peddle back to Athens and drink more Turkish coffee..you might feel more Greek then...
        The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Sportster
          Join the que of my fans and enjoy my wasting of space...it wont be long before your wishes come true but hey...my banning is as good as it get against the hairy mean bad evil Greeks!
          rooooooooooooooooooarrrrrrrrrr!
          Sporter, Feel honoured you have lasted this long..
          Lasting this long and acting like a typical Greek who thinks they know it all.
          Modern Greeks know it all because they don't read all the FACTS....Denial must be great therapy for you...
          You see I didn't last this long like you on any Greek forum or any Greek Face Book group...either thou I only posted Facts..no comments, No Insults and did not disrespect anyone…funny that..?
          The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• MHRMI
            • Dec 2009

MHRMI and AMHRC Launch Ad Campaign Demanding End to Name Negotiations

MHRMI and AMHRC Launch Ad Campaign Demanding End to Name Negotiations

Toronto, Canada and Melbourne, Australia (July 7, 2010) - Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) and the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) have launched an ad campaign in the Republic of Macedonia demanding an end to all negotiations with Greece over its name.

Ads will appear in every major newspaper and billboard ads will begin in the centre of Skopje.

MHRMI and AMHRC ask every Macedonian organization, in the Republic of Macedonia and abroad, to join our call for Macedonia to immediately cease name negotiations.

To sign on or see the ad campaign, please visit:

Our Name is Macedonia
            www.mhrmi.org/our_name_is_macedonia

###

Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) has been active on human and national rights issues for Macedonians and other oppressed peoples since 1986. For more information, please visit www.mhrmi.org, or contact MHRMI at 416-850-7125, or [email protected].

Established in 1984 the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) is a non governmental organisation that informs and advocates to governments, international institutions and broader communities about combating discrimination and promoting basic human rights. Our aspiration is to ensure that Macedonian communities and other excluded groups throughout the world are recognised, respected and afforded equitable treatment. For more information please visit www.macedonianhr.org.au, or contact AMHRC at [email protected] or via +61 3 93298960.

Comment

• Daskalot
              • Sep 2008

Very good initiative, thank you for your great work MHRMI and AMHRC!
              Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Grotius
                • Dec 2009

Excellent.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

This is awesome and worthy of a separate funding campaign by the AMHRC and MHRMI.

Originally posted by AMHRC/MHRMI Ad
                  Prior to 1988, Greece's policy was that Macedonia did not exist. Then it renamed Norther Greece to "Macedonia". Now suddenly Macedonia is Greek?
                  Perhaps:

Prior to 1988, Greece's policy was that Macedonia did not exist. Then it renamed 3 provinces in Northern Greece to include "Macedonia" in their new composite names. Now suddenly Macedonia is Greek?
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

This is absolutely fantastic!
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
                      • Oct 2008

AMHRC and MHRI
                      Outstanding initiative, well done!
                      Onwards and upwards at any cost, you can't put a price on freedom!
                      On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Well done guys, a brilliant and necessary move that reinforces the message we are trying to get across to the Macedonian government.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

AMHRC and MHRI
                          Well done, fantastic work!
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• El Bre
                            • Sep 2008

Top shelf, as always.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                              • Jan 2009

This is what is needed A great idea.
                              Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

You guys have made my day. Thank you.

I know this initiative will work and we must continue with other initiatives and every macedonian around the world must get involved.
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X