Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slovenec zrinski
    • Sep 2008

"macedonians of all versions, Grkmans, hard core Republicans, Albanians of tetovo, Bulgarofils, you name it."

Third strike out...

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

i'd say your days are numbered, you are insulting fishnet net wearing dna tested black turkish piece of shit sportster
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Sportster
        Banned
        • May 2010

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post
        "macedonians of all versions, Grkmans, hard core Republicans, Albanians of tetovo, Bulgarofils, you name it."

Third strike out...
        realy? why? m I lying? dont they exist? whats the offence? should I keep it under the carpet for your convinience? are you in denial of minorities?

Comment

• Sportster
          Banned
          • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
          i'd say your days are numbered, you are insulting fishnet net wearing dna tested black turkish piece of shit sportster
          hey take it easy with the fishnet crap, I told ya I wear leather.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

LMAO riding a chicks bike, no arhidia there
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Sportster
              Banned
              • May 2010

Originally posted by julie View Post
              LMAO riding a chicks bike, no arhidia there
              take it easy julie, you got offende about me saying "pichka" and now you use such language...shit I think I like you.

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Ako ti zborvas po arno od mene togaj ti ne si Spotster od Patridata. Skatalavenis?

Well your definitely not the same poo jabber that was on MakNews! If you were here for the same reason as Julie and Dimo you wouldn't be receiving such a hostile welcome.

Are you here to help the AMAC in their endeavours?

If you have nothing constructive to add to our discussion, then I politely ask you to fuck-off, OK!

How can one person top 100 posts in less than 24 hours?

How many of you Avrano-Lavoutes are monitoring us down at AMAC & NKEE?
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Daskalot
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
                  many people and mostly my curiosity. I have been advandaged to meet macedonians of all versions, Grkmans, hard core Republicans, Albanians of tetovo, Bulgarofils, you name it. In some ways I seem to atracted them. Here is a little story that happened about 1 week ago while Im in Australia. I'm staying with these friends who are pure Grkmans we talking hard core, one day I try to start the car given to me and it has no battery, I cross the road to the neighbor who I have noo idea he is Macedonian. I ask his wife if he can jump start me and she says in broken english "I have ask my hoosband" she goes to the fence and talks to him in makedontsi and Im like "wow, I had no idea" the guy dosent even look and says.."NEMA"...I walk away and tell what happened to my friend who says..."dint you know? he is Makedontsi and hates the crap out of us...hates you too cause he probably worked out you are Greek like us, next time tell him.. embati Maikata!"..Ofcourse I will never say that but it increased my macedonian vocubulary!
                  I see, how do your Greek Australian friends define themselves as 'grkomans'? Or is it a label you have given them? You are aware that our Macedonian language is referred to as Macedonian in the English language, it is even an ISO-standard.
                  Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

• Daskalot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by slovenec zrinski View Post

Third strike out...
                    Thanks for keeping count Slovenec, Sportster will soon be on a new journey.

Comment

• Sportster
                      Banned
                      • May 2010

They are reffered to as Grkmans by you, they also reffered too as Pushkari. The label is originated by you and picked up by us, the Greek term "Γρεκομάνος" as spelled in ISO-Standard Hellenic is used quite commonly to desribe in a mannerfull way the local Macedonians of a Hellenic consiousnes, it is not used in a derocatory manner by us...only by you.

Comment

• Daskalot
                        • Sep 2008

So what you are saying is that they define themselves as Grekomanos?

Comment

• Sportster
                          Banned
                          • May 2010

Originally posted by Daskalot View Post
                          So what you are saying is that they define themselves as Grekomanos?
                          Ofcourse not, they reffer to themselfs as Makedones, however they quite comfortable in stating Grkman as to how you describe them, I never had the impression that it bothers them at all. same goes for the term "pushkari" that is mainly used in Australia by your people aginst them.

Comment

• Daskalot
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sportster View Post
                            Ofcourse not, they reffer to themselfs as Makedones, however they quite comfortable in stating Grkman as to how you describe them, I never had the impression that it bothers them at all. same goes for the term "pushkari" that is mainly used in Australia by your people aginst them.
                            Interesting information, so they call themselves Macedonians, is this the exclusive term they use when describing themselves? What do they call their language?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

I have been advandaged to meet macedonians of all versions, Grkmans, hard core Republicans, Albanians of tetovo, Bulgarofils, you name it.
                              Daskalot, do you want to have the honours, or should I?
                              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                                Daskalot, do you want to have the honours, or should I?
                                Please do SoM Sportster needs to be on his bike not to be clogged up with forum debates.

Comment

Working...
                                X