Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Jovan Kukuzel, The Albanian foreign Minister in Skopje openly called us Macedonia in an interview.

http://www.sitel.com.mk/video/makedo...pata-vo-skopje
    Prolet, the rakija is soaking into your brain again.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Jovan Kukuzel, The Albanian foreign Minister in Skopje openly called us Macedonia in an interview.

Where's another UMD Goce Delcev award when you need it!?
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

lele lele..... se shina. a sega mozam da spijan na mir.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
          Where's another UMD Goce Delcev award when you need it!?
          SoM,

I think that deserves an even higher honour - he is afterall Albanian. Its easy for a Canadian to call our country Macedonia, but when an Albanian does it...Wow! (to quote Bitove). Maybe UMD can create a higher award and call it the UMD Metodija A. Koloski Award...
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
            lele lele..... se shina.
            Ne samo toa, i nekoe magare ja ima skinato sijata!

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Albania is on the list, i think they recognized us last year.

May as well have a thread dedicated to this and we can add them on as we reveal them. Algeria Andora Argentina Austria Azerbaijan Belarus Bolivia Bosnia-Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Cambodia Canada Chile China Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Czech
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                • Jan 2009

Albania is on the list, i think they recognized us last year.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum...?t=187&page=15
                Prolet, I don’t think Albania has recognized us. If they did there would be a lot of news coverage about it, just like how recent recognitions from Mexico and other countries gained some media attention.

Prolet, about 4-6 years ago Albania was very close in recognizing Macedonia but pulled out in the last minute due to grk pressure ( this is the news I heard and read on the internet). I personally think there is a high probability that Albania can recognize us, but im not to sure if that is on the governments agenda at the moment???

Comment

• Јован Кукузел
                  • Nov 2010

Albanija ja nema priznaeno Makedonija pod svoeto ustavno ime.
                  Toa e taka zatoa sto se plashi od Grcija poradi golemiot broj albanski emigranti koj se naogjaat vo Grcija.
                  Koga Amerika ja prizna Makedonija vo 2004 godina, togash albanskiot pretsedatel Alfred Mojsiu najavi deka naskoro i Albanija ke ja priznae Makedonija, no stigna odma odgovor od Grcija deka ako toa se sluci site albanski emigranti ke gi vrati nazad vo Albanija

Comment

• Pelister
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Јован Кукузел View Post
                    Toa e taka zatoa sto se plashi od Grcija poradi golemiot broj albanski emigranti koj se naogjaat vo Grcija.
                    Koga Amerika ja prizna Makedonija vo 2004 godina, togash albanskiot pretsedatel Alfred Mojsiu najavi deka naskoro i Albanija ke ja priznae Makedonija, no stigna odma odgovor od Grcija deka ako toa se sluci site albanski emigranti ke gi vrati nazad vo Albanija
                    Thanks for the clarification. Lets hope we can do 'something' ... anything, to get the Albanian government to recognise us.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Јован Кукузел View Post
                      Then the Greeks would have had to do some work. A win-win scenario.
                      Risto the Great
                      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• MHRMI
                        • Dec 2009

Our Name is Macedonia Campaign Gains Momentum

Our Name is Macedonia Campaign Gains Momentum

Toronto, Canada and Melbourne, Australia (December 23, 2010) - Macedonians are showing overwhelming support for the Our Name is Macedonia campaign, which demands that Macedonia end all negotiations with Greece over its name.

Billboards went up today in Tetovo and Bitola, and will appear in every major city throughout Macedonia. The first billboards appeared in Skopje in August and the campaign includes ads in print and online editions of major newspapers, television commercials, press conferences, radio interviews and the distribution of hundreds of thousands of flyers throughout the country.

This is the most crucial issue facing Macedonia and Macedonians. How can you help?
                        • Contact Macedonian government officials and demand an immediate end to the negotiations. MHRMI and AMHRC will provide contact information on the Our Name is Macedonia webpage.
                        • Sign on to the campaign, as an individual or organization, by visiting www.mhrmi.org/our_name_is_macedonia
                        • Every Macedonian website should have an Our Name is Macedonia banner - www.mhrmi.org/our_name_is_macedonia/web
                        • Promote the campaign in Macedonian communities worldwide. For ad campaign posters or more information, please contact us.
                        • Demand support from the international community. We will provide contact information for government officials and media.
                        • Make a donation. Join the MHRMI Human Rights Fund (www.mhrmi.org/donation.asp) or the AMHRC Minorities Support Fund (www.macedonianhr.org.au/03getinvolved)

Silence is not an option. Our Name is Macedonia.

###

Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) has been active on human and national rights issues for Macedonians and other oppressed peoples since 1986. For more information, please visit www.mhrmi.org, or contact MHRMI at 416-850-7125, or [email protected].

Established in 1984 the Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC) is a non governmental organisation that informs and advocates to governments, international institutions and broader communities about combating discrimination and promoting basic human rights. Our aspiration is to ensure that Macedonian communities and other excluded groups throughout the world are recognised, respected and afforded equitable treatment. For more information please visit www.macedonianhr.org.au, or contact AMHRC at [email protected] or via +61 3 93298960.

Comment

• Frank
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2010

Until the Macedonian Government ceases and demands negotiations to end our wishes will just be that hopes and frustration

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

simply by negotiating the name means that you are going to compromise & capitulate,that is a weak position.If the macedonian government said we will not negotiate our identity as it's non negotiable.
                            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                              • Aug 2010

Bill, since you started this Macedonian initiative has anyone from the UMD ever contacted you? If yes, who?
                              http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• MHRMI
                                • Dec 2009

We have not been contacted by UMD.

Comment

Working...
                                X