Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
    Can you answer my question or are you just going to repeat Vassal another thousand times?
    The answer is in that concept - vassal.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Pelister
      • Sep 2008

What benefits do we gain by engaging a Greek position that denies our right to exist?

At the very least, we reinforce the Greek position that Greeks can be Macedonians, too; because that is just one (false) assumption that they carry to the table.

Macedonia was never Greek. So why give such a lie international political legitimacy, by engaging it through these negotiations, as something that is valid?

There are 101 reasons why the negotiations are doing us terrible damage, including the abuse of our soveriegnty.

If the Macedonian people were actually given an opportunity to have their say on the subject - they would end it immediately.

Furthermore, the E.U rejected our right to exist in 1994. Gruevski in fact lied when he said that they reversed this decision - they never reversed it! It is still the position of the E.U - Change our name, or never become a member. If you follow this through logically, UMD which constantly defends the E.U position with regard to our identity, is in fact defending an anti-Macedonian position.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Here are some more gems from the UMD jester over at maknews:
        The AMHRC/MHRMI took a great idea, which could have united the community like nothing else, and pissed it away because of ego issues and a lack of professionalism..........
        Perhaps the UMD should swallow its pride, and despite the regretful lack of professionalism shown by the AMHRC/MHRMI and their supporters, make a clear statement in support of this campaign - as much as they reasonably can.
        Moron.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Let us not kid ourselves, all of these organisations rely on the Diaspora dollar. Some like the AMHRC/MHRMI even deserve it.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
            Let us not kid ourselves, all of these organisations rely on the Diaspora dollar. Some like the AMHRC/MHRMI even deserve it.
            While others like UMD seek to use it to push a vision which is detremental to our cause, including support for the Interim Accord and the Framework Agreement, and support for our vassal politicians who clearly are not working for Macedonian freedom, but their own career prospects.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
              The answer is in that concept - vassal.
              So I take it you don't have an answer...
              "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
              though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
              Our long awaited hour will draw near
              and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
                So I take it you don't have an answer...
                Buktop,

You're getting close to making it to the Prolet list as well...hang on, you're already on it.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Buktop,

You're getting close to making it to the Prolet list as well...hang on, you're already on it.
                  How about an apology Vangelovski? I seem to be in the firing line in all your arguments.
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                    How about an apology Vangelovski? I seem to be in the firing line in all your arguments.
                    Prolet,

How about you come out and tell us exactly what your relationship with Petar is.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Sure

Im my lifetime i've seen him about 3 times and i've never had a conversation with him.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, Sure

Im my lifetime i've seen him about 3 times and i've never had a conversation with him.
                        And the reason you spread his malicious propaganda?

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, Where is my apology? I wasnt even in this conversation until you threw me in. Now all of the sudden you are turning this into a church dispute.

I've posted numerous websites regarding the church dispute, i've posted information on both sides. If i was Bishop Petar's pawn i would object to anything bad written or said against him, your accusations are baseless and ridiculous.

If you have a problem with democracy then dont blame me for it, there are always two sides to every story, at the end of the day i just want all this to go away and forget we ever had this conversation, that would be ideal for everybody. Its a big shame to our community.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                            • Sep 2008

Vangelovski, Where is my apology? I wasnt even in this conversation until you threw me in. Now all of the sudden you are turning this into a church dispute.

I've posted numerous websites regarding the church dispute, i've posted information on both sides. If i was Bishop Petar's pawn i would object to anything bad written or said against him, your accusations are baseless and ridiculous.

If you have a problem with democracy then dont blame me for it, there are always two sides to every story, at the end of the day i just want all this to go away and forget we ever had this conversation, that would be ideal for everybody. Its a big shame to our community.
                            Don't play dumb prolet.

Comment

• Buktop
                              • Oct 2009

Buktop,

Thanks for your admission to not being able to answer the question. Have a nice day.

Comment

• Buktop
                                • Oct 2009

Prolet, you have hit the nail on the head. The one here supposedly advocating the independence, the sovereignty, and the principled democratic governance of Macedonia, himself has a problem with free speech and the right to an opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X