Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iskra
    • Jun 2010

Good work by MHRMI and AMHRC. I will be making a donation and all organizations should sign on to this campaign!

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Anything up yet AMHRC?
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• AMHRC
        De-registered
        • Sep 2009

We are very near Risto, we shall keep you posted.

Comment

• MHRMI
          • Dec 2009

MHRMI/AMHRC Press Conference about the Our Name is Macedonia ad campaign

The printed ads appeared in Dnevnik and Utrinski Vesnik. More to come.

MHRMI and AMHRC held a press conference about the Our Name is Macedonia ad campaign. Here is Macedonian media coverage of it:

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Good work guys.
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Serdarot
              • Feb 2010

honestly, i dont like how they report on this (the media in RoM)

all that "iselenicite" "diasporata" "drn drn" ...

like they want to leave the impression that the Macedonians in RoM wish the negotiations to go on
              Bratot:
              Никој не е вечен, а каузава не е нова само е адаптирана на новите услови и ќе се пренесува и понатаму.

Comment

• AMHRC
                De-registered
                • Sep 2009

Here is a link to footage of the press conference held by representatives of the campaign in Skopje:

Tв Сонце,Tv Sonce

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

There appears to be an ugly mentality in Macedonia. Resentment appears to exists when Diaspora Macedonians say anything. I am astounded by the negativity and fear a backlash from actions such as this. Looking at some of the comments, the majority are in the following fashion:

"You come here and live here and then tell us what we should be doing. Don't drive your 20 cars and tell us what we should be doing etc"

I am horrified. This could backfire and I feel a little dirty right now.

Macedonian citizen says:
                  ako cekame nie na vas od dijasporata da ne spasite, tesko nas...vratete se nazad i togas delete soveti, a ne vaka, so polni dzepovi im raskazuvate prikazni na luge koi ne mozat da go preziveat mesecot
                  Diaspora Macedonian says:
                  da ne sme nie od dijasporata sto doagaat i trosat pari vo Makedonija sekoja godina a tie pari se vrtat po vasi dzebovi, i da ne e dijasporata sto sekoja familija vo Makedonija , bilo da e Makedonska, Albanska ili Turska familija , ima po nekoj vo stranstvo, vie ke umrete za jadenje, nikoj ne rabotite, ne sakate da rabotite za 200-300 evra a po cel den sedite po kafeani i kafici se pijancite i samo igrate sportska prognoza, pa so koi pari igrate sportska i piete po kafani a nikoj ne rabotite? i sega ke kazuvate tuka dijasporata da ne se mesa i da trae, za vas treba ni denar poveke da se naucite na maka i da sfatete deka ednas mora da prestanete so kocka i da pocnete da rabotite a ne mi setate 40 godishni nezeneti a pricinata bila nemale rabota , trebalo pari itn itn.
                  I want to say to Macedonian citizens that I want to be supportive of them and am sympathetic to their views. But, much to my disappointment, I don't sleep in the afternoons, I don't have time to sit around drinking coffees, beers etc. with friends during the working day and I am extremely conscious of how I can represent Macedonians in the best possible fashion here in Australia.

I see no difference between them and the Greeks looking for a quick (easy) dollar. I hope this initiative makes people think a little more than their next coffee. But now have my doubts. Fingers crossed my concerns are immaterial.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                    There appears to be an ugly mentality in Macedonia. Resentment appears to exists when Diaspora Macedonians say anything. I am astounded by the negativity and fear a backlash from actions such as this. Looking at some of the comments, the majority are in the following fashion:

"You come here and live here and then tell us what we should be doing. Don't drive your 20 cars and tell us what we should be doing etc"

I am horrified. This could backfire and I feel a little dirty right now.

Macedonian citizen says:

Diaspora Macedonian says:

I want to say to Macedonian citizens that I want to be supportive of them and am sympathetic to their views. But, much to my disappointment, I don't sleep in the afternoons, I don't have time to sit around drinking coffees, beers etc. with friends during the working day and I am extremely conscious of how I can represent Macedonians in the best possible fashion here in Australia.

I see no difference between them and the Greeks looking for a quick (easy) dollar. I hope this initiative makes people think a little more than their next coffee. But now have my doubts. Fingers crossed my concerns are immaterial.

Risto I think you noticed the game, one person first under the name
                    Mitre od dolnodupeni is posting negative insulting comments on EVERY medium about this initiative.

Канал 5 телевизија како една од водечките телевизиски куќи во Македонија, од 1998 година на малите екрани до гледање онлајн денес, известува за најновите вести од Македонија, регионот и светот.

and you can notice the especially tendentious comments by - A1 which are clearly ordered as on every other article about the name issue:

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

This is NOT an accidental but has simple mission to spread disagreement and argue among us, don't let some instructed manipulative provocators to create your emotions.

Mediums like A1 would like to cut off the influence and opinion of the Diaspora by presenting them worthless or negativelly and if we allow our emotions to be led by some paid provocators we will only give more fuel into their negative propaganda.

The best way is to ignore such commentaries and focus on the aim, don't allow to be distracted from this path no matter who says what in order to kill your faith in our people.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

Risto,

Bratot is correct. The commentary on most of those sites is non-representative. The bulk of those comments are in fact the same handful of people, who are paid to comment on the media sites and blogs, using various different persona's.

It's a whole industry in Macedonia now, from political parties to NGO's to the larger companies, all of which who have an agenda, employing these PR/Media Consultants who post these comments day-in, day-out, based on the agenda of their clients.

Comment

• blackcactus
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post

The initiative is a good one, but we must be careful to avoid any 'them and us'

It appears that any future campaign may have to be seen to have the backing of internal elements as well, Delchev himself felt only true change comes from those living in the country, we the diaspora can help, but not without the internal Macedonians

People from particular political persuasions will get some mileage from the argument that anything coming from the diaspora is not to be trusted, and some will buy into this, it's classic divide and conquer

Being a little humble before the Macedonian's still living in Macedonia under difficult conditions helps to build some trust, things we like to criticize them for should be done with sensitivity in mind, like not calling the flag a 'ventilator' for example, there are those that wish to divide us who are looking for ammunition

Again I believe the initiative is a good one, and I thank AMHRC and MHRMI for their amazing work!

Please keep it up!

With great respect

BC
                        Last edited by blackcactus; 07-29-2010, 09:11 AM.
                        The one who tells the story rules the World - Hopi proverb

“Your highness, when I said that you are like a stream of bat's piss, I only meant that you shine out like a shaft of gold when all around is dark” - Monty Python

Comment

• aleksandrov
                          • Feb 2010

The vassal propaganda machine in Macedonia is trying to undermine this initiative by suggesting that VMRO-DPMNE is behind it, using its 'installations' in the Diaspora as a cover to avoid offending the "international community":

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

I don't think there is a great plan to spread dissagreement on the sites, I think most Macedonians do think that way. Afterall when I lived there I thought the same. My cousin coming from Australia bitching about how hard is to sleep on a kauch, she has armchairs bigger than that...
                            Plus I have had the same words thrown in my face many many times from people who are not paid by the powers that be.
                            There is a problem between the Macedonians in RoM and the diaspora. What is the problem?
                            The problem is the Diaspora LOVE to go back in the summer and just fucking show off how rich they are. The fraeri. It's pathetic. Crnci cela godina da zastedi za odmor with his Audi TT na kredit ali covece on e fraer. See I hate people like that and if I were still in Macedonia and a mocko like that dosol da mi soli pamet I would tell him to ff off back where his come from.
                            The Macedonians in Macedonia just like anything to bitch about, too much free time I guess. Their situation is not easy, jobs are almost non existant and it's hard. They seem to have accepted that and started in a bad way to enjoy the mentality.
                            I don't have many Macedonian friends in the UK because of that reason. Had lots at the begining but I was tired and fed up of listening to their lies and pretends when I would go to Macedonia. My mum always used to say: Oh they all made it but you, tolku li si prosta. Oni koli, kuki, pari, blah blah blah. Most of them a loans, loans loans and falbi, falbi falbi. Risto is right, if you work for your money in a Western country you work your arse off but Risto admits that. Most Diaspora Macedonians are 'direktori' i 'menageri' and do't do anythi ng. We need unity, something to connect us all. We have only ourselves to blame for this seperation, makedonskata falba i makedonskata ljubomora. Ovoj se fali, ovoj se moli kozata da mu umre.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

What a disgraceful article by Vreme another one of Velija's propaganda machines its beyond a joke thats for sure.

I totally agree with Bratot, people are payed to write negative comments and its usually a hand full of people who do it.

Lets not forget that only a few days ago Vest came out with a story how Branko Crvenkovski and Velija Ramkovski held a meeting on who the next prime minister should be.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                                I don't think there is a great plan to spread dissagreement on the sites, I think most Macedonians do think that way. Afterall when I lived there I thought the same. My cousin coming from Australia bitching about how hard is to sleep on a kauch, she has armchairs bigger than that...
                                Plus I have had the same words thrown in my face many many times from people who are not paid by the powers that be.
                                There is a problem between the Macedonians in RoM and the diaspora. What is the problem?
                                The problem is the Diaspora LOVE to go back in the summer and just fucking show off how rich they are. The fraeri. It's pathetic. Crnci cela godina da zastedi za odmor with his Audi TT na kredit ali covece on e fraer. See I hate people like that and if I were still in Macedonia and a mocko like that dosol da mi soli pamet I would tell him to ff off back where his come from.
                                The Macedonians in Macedonia just like anything to bitch about, too much free time I guess. Their situation is not easy, jobs are almost non existant and it's hard. They seem to have accepted that and started in a bad way to enjoy the mentality.
                                I don't have many Macedonian friends in the UK because of that reason. Had lots at the begining but I was tired and fed up of listening to their lies and pretends when I would go to Macedonia. My mum always used to say: Oh they all made it but you, tolku li si prosta. Oni koli, kuki, pari, blah blah blah. Most of them a loans, loans loans and falbi, falbi falbi. Risto is right, if you work for your money in a Western country you work your arse off but Risto admits that. Most Diaspora Macedonians are 'direktori' i 'menageri' and do't do anythi ng. We need unity, something to connect us all. We have only ourselves to blame for this seperation, makedonskata falba i makedonskata ljubomora. Ovoj se fali, ovoj se moli kozata da mu umre.
                                Jankovska,

that's the purpose of those commentaries, to befog the real topic and to dip the negative attitude from the stereotipical thinking which is very easy to be provoked.

Instead of one voice on this matter they are creating disagreement and untrust among us so they tiles their path for a successful propaganda.

We can deal ourself later and we can continue the primitive rivalry Republic vs Diaspora anytime but on this issue we have to mainteine our unity and fight back all the time.

This routine with the destructive commentaries under the positive articles are not unknown for us dealing the same tactic of the Greeks or Bulgars, trying to compromise us, to have us depicted as divided about our identity and origins.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X