Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrueMacedonian
    • Jan 2009

Neka im podrska vo ova javna prv. All I am saying is let's not turn this into one of those useless UMD topics that goes nowhere.
    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

TM, Im gonna have to agree with you on this one

However if the Football Clubs FK Vardar and FK Pelister can support this initiative then so should the UMD.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

I've been waiting for something like this for such a long time.

This initiative is so critical to our future. It is now certain that the bastards in the Macedonian government are going to put the question of our political suicide to a vote. I'm gonna see if I can raise some money for this initiative - although TV ads are expensive, do you have any plans to put some adds on Macedonian TV?

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          TM, Im gonna have to agree with you on this one

However if the Football Clubs FK Vardar and FK Pelister can support this initiative then so should the UMD.

http://www.mhrmi.org/our_name_is_macedonia/
          UMD won't do it. They are big on on issuing big statements, but have no substance. Alot of PR and alot of bullshit. Why would they, until yesterday they were fully behind the negotiation process, and fully behind the Hellenic Republic within the framework of that negotiation process. In fact, they made the case that the negotiations were "necessary" for our admission into the E.U - saying nothing of the E.U itself. That org'n has divided our local communities and stolen valuable human resources away from established Macedonian communities in the diaspora. Why would they actually take some concrete action to defend the Macedonians on the critical issues facing our existence ?

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
            • Jun 2010

Thank you MHRMI & AMHRC, we need to start helping spread the Message, Macedonia for Macedonians for the Love of the Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

If there is anyone who has said thanks to AMHRC / MHRMI about this without donating to them in any way over the last 12 months, please ask yourself if this is acceptable.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Risto, I think this is the perfect timing to begin such a campaign, considering the fact that SDSM are doing all they can to destabilize the name dispute. They are putting pressure on the current government to change our name and we cant allow that to happen.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

I have not yet donated due to extreme medical bills RTG, so am guilty , but within couple of months, have a change in situation and they are my number one!
                  "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                    • Jun 2010

I will be donating ASAP, good point RTG

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post
                      I have not yet donated due to extreme medical bills RTG, so am guilty , but within couple of months, have a change in situation and they are my number one!
                      Hey J,
                      I am acutely aware of your situation and believe you have bigger priorities in your life. But will say that support can come in many shapes and forms. It does not have to be financial only. Please encourage your father to insist that our local community gets behind this.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by MacoLionHeartSun View Post
                        I will be donating ASAP, good point RTG
                        Thanks MLHS. Honestly, their efforts are impeccable and they deserve all of our support.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

RTG , when he returns from RoM within 5 weeks will make him aware of the requirement for some assistance, I have already asked for membership few months ago to help with the wonderful work they are doing and apparetnly they have been in support for awhile.
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Makedonetz
                            • Apr 2010

You have my support will send out the cheque
                            Makedoncite se borat
                            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• зорт
                              • Mar 2010

The United Macedonian Diaspora (UMD) is not yet listed on the website, as an organization supporting this initiative calling for an end to the negotiations.

In my most humble view and in my understanding, based on reading this forum and many other forums and groups, I can only conclude that there appears to be a deep-seated conflict between the Macedonian Human Rights Movement International (MHRMI) and the UMD. It may be ideological, or it may be based on the competition for support from a relatively small number of people.

Despite that however I must plead, nay demand, that the UMD, an organization which attempts to speak in the name of the Macedonain people to some of the presently most influential people in the world, show a solid support for all positive initiatives to defend the Macedonian national identity and so I can only hope this young organisation which has made many great leaps forward, and of late as many backward tumbles, will forego any organisational ego and put its' name down in support of this initiative by the MHRMI and the AMHRC.

These are the views of an apologetically uninvolved Macedonian, yet an interested Macedonian and one among many.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

The UMD has recently come to the conclusion that negotiations must stop. They should support the AMHRC/MHRMI with this initiative. But if they are looking for "singular" glory, then they should do their own advertisements saying the same thing.

It should be noted that the Diaspora is fully behind this initiative. If the UMD remains absent from supporting this then it really does only represent its membership. Like it says occasionally.
                                Risto the Great

Comment

Working...
                                X