X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrOM
    Banned
    • Feb 2010

Frank…Don’t be coy Frank. What are you trying to say Make them an offer they cant refuse or a horses head. It will only make the state have to protect them even though the government probably hates them more than you.

A1 is only one voice in a long list that needs to be silenced. Doing violence will get someone tired before they got halfway down the list but just not helping them by simple boycott will silence them all.

I don’t know maybe because I am lazy I look for the easiest way to do something. It’s the Aussie in me.

ProletVMRO will be in power for the next 20 years.
    Lets hope so.
    Hahaha…How come people are saying you get paid for your posts…I was told it was voluntary work…Hahahah

Comment

• Frank
      Banned
      • Mar 2010

Don’t be coy Frank. What are you trying to say Make them an offer they cant refuse or a horses head.
      If only Macedonians could be proud, if what A1 pulls off happened in any other Country the results would have seen a parcel bomb then a kidnapping then front page news, but not us Macedonians

Again you all believe the Institutions in Macedonia are a avenue for dealing with this it IS NOT!

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Jankovska, There is no need for kleveti here come on its not good for either of us.

You are totally contradicting yourself here because as i recall you used many A1 articles just to point out how bad this Government was. You posted articles about sick people and how terrible the hospitals were when you infact knew very well before hand that nobody had touched anything in our health care for the past 50 years and thats not exadurating.

The fact is that you would need 15 mandates to do all this not 1 or 2 like it is now, look at all the reforms that needed to be made, the battle against crime and corruption, the new projects, Nato and EU entry and lets not forget about the Global Economic Recession and so forth.

Jankovska, Im a very grateful person, for years we were a closed and isolated country. We both know that alot more needs to be done, this is not enough by anymeans but its alot more then we could have dreamed of compared to what we went through in the past 20 years.

VMRO-DPMNE under Ljubco Georgievski was an utter disgraceful political party, even Nikola Gruevski points this out as he said that the party deserved to loose the following elections, now that they reformed the party, they brought in fresh blood its looking much better this is exactly what SDSM should be doing because if things stay as they are, VMRO will be in power for the next 20 years.
        Which part confused you? Not all news A1 reports about the gov that pays you are false, sometimes they are true. A1 using that stupid name that I cannot even say deserves total shut down. That is why I think they should be closed down, not because they report stuff against your gov, coz your gov does exactly the same on the rest of the channels. How is it ok for your gov channels to do it but not A1? In my opinion the Macedonian media because it is controlled it can never be good, ever. But a gov who pays to be advertised on TV is a joke, a gov should action stuff for the people, not send them an ad or two. We did this, we did that. We can all plant trees, no need to advertise that. It's very hard to support people who grow zito. Ahh Prolet as always you are missing the point. I am not an A1 supporter but I am not your gov supporter either. A1 made a HUGE mistake and MUST be held responsable. As for the articles if it were not for them than no one will ever show at least one little bit of the true colors of your gov. They are not doing it for the right reason, I am not stupid, I know. Without them and few small ones Grujo will have full control of everything. A1 should be however very careful when it comes to the country and people, that is different. The country is Macedonia, the people are Macedonian not VMRO.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Only a couple of weeks ago A1 was cut off air for televising a political add that embarrassed a poor mentally ill woman. Every other channel canceled this pro SDSM add, but not A1 and this was after many warnings by the broadcasting authorities.

This poor woman opened her heart and showed her pain to a visiting SDSM politician regarding the tough times she is going through. SDSM seen this as an anti VMRO opportunity. The problem was, SDSM never got permission from this woman to show her psychological issues to the whole of Macedonia. This caused great distress and embarresment to this poor lady as she was plastered regularly on the tube made out as she was some mentaly ill woman and according to SDSM, her demise was thanks to VMRO.

This was a low opportunistic act by sdsm and A1.
          But, did this woman start to feel the pain over night or since VMRO came to power (as SDSM makes it out to be) or has she been suffering from "siromashtija" all her life? I think the latter is more likely.
          The point is, Don't take to much notice from the media that shows what one political party accuses another of. They are sick political games and rather than pointing fingers at others, why don't they do something about it, which they both have been in power in the last decade and this problem with poverty has been around longer than a decade.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• fyrOM
            Banned
            • Feb 2010

I sometimes wonder are Macedonians capable of democracy. Since ancient times the Greeks brag of creating a democracy while we were an autocracy but it worked for us. It seems like we have a stuffed up gene where few Macedonians have a sense of altruism until the stuffed up gene gets kicked in the head when we are in dire straits and starts working. Then our heroes start to percolate to the top. Are we not now in dire straits. Grujo is not my friend but he and Ivanov are the best friends Macedonia has at the moment. We all know Macedonia has so many faults that need fixing you would need a ton of paper just to list them all. Rather than fixating on how much is left to do have a look at how much the government has done and over how short a period of time and also how much in debt eg health dept were left behind by the previous government. There’s on one guy who brags he can fix everything and rest on the 7th day and you are right Grujo is not that guy but give credit where credit is due.

I’m sure you all have gone to school or work so you must be familiar with how when you take a break from a task if you take a look back at how much you have achieved so for bolsters your hopes to go on even if what’s left look like a mountain.

Macedonian theme song…

YouTube - Dire Straits - Money For Nothing (From "Live At Knebworth" DVD)

sound familiar…Macedonians want Money for nothing…why should anybody be charging eu prices in Macedonia because there input cost are great or their greed and ebigo sekoj drug is so great. Like the song says That little fucker has his own jet. We want one too. Stari rekle kajsto nema sloga nema boga.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Well Said Bill

I understand that people are trying to win points here and thats actually a good think provided they actually have something to brag about. That SDSM add was the lowest in history, they went to a poor village in Strumica they got women and children who were poor and exploited them some were even mentally ill.

SDSM is just using scare tactics,lies,manipulation and using the pain from people's myseries from the people instead of helping them they are just using them. Instead of giving ideas, having a program, doing something serious for the people they havnt offered nothing but lies and manipulation.

Jankovska, I agree that VMRO is not about everything, without the Macedonian people there wouldnt be no VMRO. Its never been about VMRO, i heavily criticized VMRO while Ljubco was the Premier. The thing is you just constantly state the negatives and talk about doom and gloom, we both agree that things are not right and there is a long way to go.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
                • Sep 2008

[QUOTE=Prolet;76322

Jankovska, I agree that VMRO is not about everything, without the Macedonian people there wouldnt be no VMRO. Its never been about VMRO, i heavily criticized VMRO while Ljubco was the Premier. The thing is you just constantly state the negatives and talk about doom and gloom, we both agree that things are not right and there is a long way to go.[/QUOTE]

You agree, I don't. I can't have a conversation with you about Macedonia coz you think a beer of 120 denari is resonable. You must be a high shot when you come to MKD.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Jankovska, Why are you so upset all the time?? I said the most expensive price for a beer is 120 denars, i've drank half a liter of Gorsko Pivo for 40 denars at last years pivo fest.

Why would i be a high shot, im very down to earth i know what to expect when i go to Stari Kraj. I dont have special needs, im just like everybody else when i go there.

Jankovska, Did you end up going to Sveti Joakim Osogovski?
                  МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet,

how old are you, seriously?

Between 20-30, 30-40.. or more?

I'm trying to figure your branova dolzina, cause you seem to be a weirdo often talking like a grandpa but behaving like a adolescent.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Jankovska
                      • Sep 2008

Prolet Skopje is expensive and 120 denari for beer is a normal price, malo skopsko I am not talking about different beer. The cheapest I've drunk is 80 denari vo Global in Strumica. I am onot upset at all, I am just giving you info on how it is here. Some of you travel more often, some less, I see no harm. I am gonna go to a shop and write down all the prices of basic stuff for the house that everyone needs and than you can tell me how the gov is doing great, they are not, that is my point. They do pay European prices, I am not doing shopping here coz it is cheaper in the UK. I wish a brought more nappies tho
                      As for Joakim Osogovski I drove there to get used to the driving on the other side but didn't go in coz it was late. I am sure I will visit before I leave the country.

Comment

• fyrOM
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2010

Jankovska…Grujo will have full control of everything.
                        Lets all hope it is.

There are spies and traitors in all levels of government institutions. Removing them and hence gaining more power is essential to moving forward. Why do you think the lustration process is happening. And why do you think Crvenkovski…gnasen predavnik eden… is so much against it.

Jankovska absolutely right that costs of some items are just too high. When you or I go over there we can easily afford mkd120 or more but why should it be high on anything not for you and I but for everyone.

Prices should be relative to the cost of wages. Some people are making a fortune in many areas…mostly illegally… and stores and cafes want a part of that spending ability forcing up the cost of common items even though their own costs of waiters ect are low. The problem is a few crooks made a fortune while many didn’t. What do the many do when their wages do not go up as fast as costs. The cycle of grab money any which way should not have been aloud to happen but this largely occurred during the preceding years as a precursor to the boom during Crvenkovski.

Capitalism without laws and structure descends into grabalism which appeals to the base nature of individuals. The type of society we want to live in is dictated by the laws society makes and how well they are applied. Macedonia is not the only example of this. Recent news poll said 65 percent of usa citizens would like to overhaul their whole government including both parties. In Australia both during the recent federal election and now coming state election in Victoria I find myself not wanting to vote for either major party and newspapers are saying I am well a truly not alone.

Even if the Vest news report is right and the average wage is mkd30k gross and about 23 to 24k take home which is mkd766.66 per day. Take out of this living cost of groceries electricity water which everyone needs then petrol mortgages ect and mkd120 start to look not so cheap at least for the people in RoM. I was amazed by how many people in various industries said to me how cheap thing must be for me…it must be the cheapest holiday you have had… fully expecting me to nod and gratify the illusion they were spinning and how affronted they were when I said I could get a much cheaper and better holiday somewhere else. Immediately they would leap into quoting me prices I would be accustomed to in Australia and how they were somewhat cheaper…its good no.

Also Jankovska some places charge even more than the mkd120 for a beer in centre of Skopje.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Also Jankovska some places charge even more than the mkd120 for a beer in centre of Skopje.
                          You're right, i payed 200 denars for a pint of Guiness at the St Patrick's Irish Pub, im talking about Macedonian beers not imported beers.

Comment

• fyrOM
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2010

I didn’t realise you were talking about Skopsko only until I read the later post…I don’t drink the stuff…its imitation beer flavoured something.

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

Jankovska be like your avatar sexy and smooth most of us guys would love to see you like that some times to much fire not always

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                                • Jan 2009

Macedonia: Police enter A1 TV station building

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 49,00.html

Macedonia: Police enter TV station building
                                Published: 11.26.10, 00:10 / Israel News

A private TV station in Macedonia that has criticized the country's conservative government says police have entered its headquarters and sealed off the entrance. To protest Thursday's raid, several thousand people, including prominent members of the opposition Social-Democrat
                                party, have gathered near the private A1 television station.

Police said the officers entered the building to assist with a fraud investigation concerning other businesses owned by the media group. Macedonia is a small democratic country in the Balkans that gained independence by breaking away from Yugoslavia. It currently is seeking membership in the European Union. (AP)
                                Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X