Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DirtyCodingHabitz
    • Sep 2010

We've known about this for years now, Velija Ramkovski manipulates the media he goes and complains the all the embassies ie EU,USA and he says how there is no freedom of the press in Macedonia. He has an excuse for every crime he commits, he gets his people to claim that they are the best TV Station in Macedonia and anybody tries to do anything he accuses them of breaching freedom of the press.
    He could be doing this because his muslim and he hates Macedonian Christians? or he's getting some big bucks from greece.

VMRO should just shut down that peace of shit A1 and throw that scum in jail.
    Last edited by DirtyCodingHabitz; 10-31-2010, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Julie, All TV stations in Stari Kraj apart from MTV are privately owned, im just stating that A1 is the first one. They called us fyrom three times in that article, its an absolute disgrace.
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonin
        • Sep 2008

talking about shooting one self in ones own leg. tipichno predavnici.
        To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
          • Aug 2010

A1 is a very poor station to begin with and if it was anywhere else in the world they would be seldom viewed.
          http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

I would strip them of their licence and sack that piece of shit journalist, let him cry foul elsewhere
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Jankovska
              • Sep 2008

They are all the same. Prolet I must say you love sticking it to SDSM and SDSM owned parites and I agree, A1 should be shut down for something like this, but Prolet I think you should ask the people who pay your wages to watch out what and how they say things. All TV stations in Macedonia are a joke, they all work against each other and for someone's pocket but never for Macedonia. Prolet as always you are a little puppet to run around and point your little finger at the enemy (political one) but never to quick to point out the faults of your employer...
              Btw I agree and I think they should be suspended straight away

Comment

• Dats
                • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
                They are all the same. Prolet I must say you love sticking it to SDSM and SDSM owned parites and I agree, A1 should be shut down for something like this, but Prolet I think you should ask the people who pay your wages to watch out what and how they say things. All TV stations in Macedonia are a joke, they all work against each other and for someone's pocket but never for Macedonia. Prolet as always you are a little puppet to run around and point your little finger at the enemy (political one) but never to quick to point out the faults of your employer...
                Btw I agree and I think they should be suspended straight away
                Is this a joke? How is it the OP's fault for pointing out A1's rubbish? If he read it and said nothing about it that would mean he agrees with it. Maybe if more people stood up to their political leaders and media telling them they don't tolerate this kind of thing they could eliminate their proclivity for treason in exchange for personal gain.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

This demonstrates a clear lack of respect for the ROM and also highlights the lack of accountability for broadcasting treasonous articles. I the Govt. is unable or unwilling, I don't understand why the people don't just start throwing rocks at these pricks!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Jankovska, A1 called us fyrom three times if any other media did that i would be outraged, but we know about A1 and that their interests are not for Macedonia they are only there to destablize us and create tensions.

You're in Stari Kraj Jankovska, have some kebapi, drink some Pivce, enjoy yourself when you get back to London you can be pissed off more, ne se nerviraj tolku
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• fyrOM
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2010

You cant help people who wont help themselves. Budala si e budala. If it wasn’t for the identity I wouldn’t be online.

A1 is a bitch lets all moan. Boo hoo how unfair it is the government should do something. What a load of rubbish. Every TV station lives because of advertising dollars. Every Macedonian should write a letter to a1 but also more importantly to any companies advertising on a1 that they will stop buying their product so long as you keep advertising on a1. If they stop you will buy their products and STRESS if they EVER go back to advertising on a1 you will stop buying their product and NEVER buy it again even if they again stop advertising on a1. Then see how long a1 stays on the air to karaj majkata to every Macedonian.

Why haven’t the Macedonian people done this already…because they are stupid ignorant pricks who want someone else to solve all their problems. To stupid to stand up for themselves then what do you think they deserve. Like I said if it wasn’t for the name and identity.

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Om , wow. You are really making a point with You cant help people who wont help themselves. Budala si e budala. If it wasn’t for the identity I wouldn’t be online. and
                        Why haven’t the Macedonian people done this already…because they are stupid ignorant pricks who want someone else to solve all their problems. To stupid to stand up for themselves then what do you think they deserve. Like I said if it wasn’t for the name and identity.

This is something most of us are incensed with here, the apathy and basically ocker "she'll bre right mate" someone else will do it, and they sit back and take it. Over and over. With the Albanians, with the grks, the vulgars, the serbs, the church, the EU and Nato, , compromised the flag and now the fucking name.
                        It incenses me, and yes, that is exactly what they should be doing, the advertisers need to be written to, and if they continue to advertise on A1, people will threaten to cease buying their products. WhenA1 loses advertising dollars then the pluc gets pulled.
                        There HAS to be some sort of regulation and code of practice surely?? Surely they have breached it with the name, and the government can step in and make them accountable/
                        When is it the stupid Macedonians will wake up? Never. Or when its too late.
                        In South Australia, we worked hard at exposing the premier, we are vo stranstsvo ebamusi majka nina. In the diaspora, we fight for our name!
                        Why the fark they do nothing is beyond me, collectively they can rise up and revolt, but its too hard, or they really just cant be stuffed
                        Hence my signature block.
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2010

Julie I share the disappointment of many on this site with the Macedonians in RoM. You and I are familiar with Australian law and rightfully think that the same laws are in place in Macedonia after all they say they live in the 21st century but to be honest I don’t know the laws there but again expecting the government to enforce any laws if indeed they exist is what should happen but still against the thrust of my post.

Who says the people cannot take things in their own hands. Not with violence but by exercising their rights as people to choose.

They could say I as a Macedonian feel insulted by your remarks which have not happened once but are an ongoing attack against my dignity therefore it has gone beyond an apology. I will not buy any product from any company advertising on your station. As a person and as a consumer I have a right not to buy your products.

It doesn’t take violence so the excuse of fear of personal harm or harm to their families does not exist. Not buying someone’s product only takes the strength to walk past their product or store and resist the temptation to buy it even if its been discounted to 1 cent. It has to do with the inner strength of character to say I WILL pay a little extra buying a competitors’ product or learn to use less of the competitor product because I cant buy it as often or I will try to do without for the sake of my name my identity my dignity as an human and a Macedonian and for the sake of the suffering of my forefathers who have struggled bled suffered starved froze and died for the right to be a Macedonian and for the sake of my children and their decedents to not have to suffer and die as our forefathers did just to be a Macedonian.

It is this basic strength of character I have found lacking in many Macedonians when I have been there. Can you imagine my disgust when I saw a crowed outside a Greek owned store staring through the window with bug eyes at a range of new mobile phones.

Can you imagine my disgust when I overheard many in the crowed saying they could not wait for morning to be the first to buy the new phones when I knew in close walking distance from that shop there was 4 other shops selling exactly the same phones just slightly dearer.

Can you imagine my disgust when the people I was with tried to defend the act of the crowed saying we are not made of money like you and any discount on the price is needed and as if you have never bought anything from a Greek shop in Australia.

It was at that point I understood the character of the people I was dealing with. If they could not forsake a measly 5 to 10 percent discount on a one off item you do not need to buy every day to live and to top it off is just a luxury item to say look at me I have the latest and greatest instead of making do with their perfectly good old phone for the sake of I will not be spat in the face and it will be you who will close your doors and disappear. Do they not think the Greek sales person behind the counter is not saying to himself da the ebam budalio with every sale he makes. Character…where is it. I tie bile za spasuvajne.

The owner of a1 is not some all powerful person and all the Macedonians can do is grumble every time he negates their existence. He is a mocko dependent on them to watch his station to produce the rating which attracts manufactures to advertise on his station. He needs them to buy the product of the companies paying him money to advertise on his station. No watching his station no ratings no buying products of his advertisers equals no money and drive the gnasen into the ground and make him disappear. Its that easy. Or should I say that hard because it first need character from the individual and then his countrymen to stand beside him…something apparently too hard for the Macedonians of RoM. Why does a1 still exist.

PS...Just for the record I do make a point to not buy from Greek owned stores. The only thing I am guilty of is going into a souvlaki or fish and chips shop with a group of friends who they wanted to go there even after I suggested going to a doner kebab place and only because I did not want to expose my true feelings.

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dats View Post
                            Is this a joke? How is it the OP's fault for pointing out A1's rubbish? If he read it and said nothing about it that would mean he agrees with it. Maybe if more people stood up to their political leaders and media telling them they don't tolerate this kind of thing they could eliminate their proclivity for treason in exchange for personal gain.
                            I would suggest you go back and read my posts and than go back and read Prolet's posts. I think A1 is a waste of time and it's a shit shit channel and I would suspend them if I could, however the problem I have is that Prolet does not do it because of any other reason but to prove very well how SDSM and their channels are shit. We all know they are. If Prolet ever stood up for the people of Macedonia rather than VMRO only I would have greeted this post and say hallelujah.I see this all the time between Macedonians and it is what takes us back, instead of trying da ocrnis sprotivnata partija why don't we stand up for justice. Prolet is a paid spy of VMRO, he keeps on spreading propaganda here about the party and I do not live for any party, I would live, work and stand up for justice for the Macedonian people. I haven't done much for Macedonia or anyone but I will not let someone poison me with political parties. Many of Prolet;s party owned channels have done major errors like this and he has never had the balls to post it here, why?
                            I think all of SDSM and their dogs should be jailed, no questions but I will not support the present gov because THEY DO NOT WORK for the people. So how about we stop throwing blame between parties and start doing something to get the people in power care?

Comment

• Frank
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2010

Who says the people cannot take things in their own hands. Not with violence
                              When will you lot ever get it? Violence achieves allot especially in Macedonia hell it is the only way

When will Macedonians act and behave like patriots like Macedonian nationalists

Those traitors should be killed or at the very least threatened

Comment

• Prolet
                                • Sep 2009

Jankovska, There is no need for kleveti here come on its not good for either of us.

You are totally contradicting yourself here because as i recall you used many A1 articles just to point out how bad this Government was. You posted articles about sick people and how terrible the hospitals were when you infact knew very well before hand that nobody had touched anything in our health care for the past 50 years and thats not exadurating.

The fact is that you would need 15 mandates to do all this not 1 or 2 like it is now, look at all the reforms that needed to be made, the battle against crime and corruption, the new projects, Nato and EU entry and lets not forget about the Global Economic Recession and so forth.

Jankovska, Im a very grateful person, for years we were a closed and isolated country. We both know that alot more needs to be done, this is not enough by anymeans but its alot more then we could have dreamed of compared to what we went through in the past 20 years.

VMRO-DPMNE under Ljubco Georgievski was an utter disgraceful political party, even Nikola Gruevski points this out as he said that the party deserved to loose the following elections, now that they reformed the party, they brought in fresh blood its looking much better this is exactly what SDSM should be doing because if things stay as they are, VMRO will be in power for the next 20 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X