X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    • Dec 2008

Great work Vic...loved your passion and words from the heart.

I think yesterday was a good day for Macedonian's across the world...many thanks to everyone who made the effort to attend a protest rally...like Risto the Great said in another thread, it's a shame that we're still protesting some 3 decades later against greek racism and fyromian apathy.

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

So nice to see you at it Vic.
      Well done!
      Pity about that accent, but nevertheless, excellent.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Just looking at the videos. Perhaps a standard business card could be drafted and issued with an explanation as to why the Ventilator is (or should be) offensive to Macedonians.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          ...Pity about that accent, ...
          Lol, yeah Vic, you need to get that shit under control
          “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

So nice to see you at it Vic.
            Well done!
            Pity about that accent, but nevertheless, excellent.
            Its true Vic, you sound weird. You need to learn Australian.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

I hope Vic isn't offended by that Aussie sense of humour...you pack of piss taking cunts..

Comment

• vicsinad
                • May 2011

Thanks, guys.

And lol at the accent comments. I forgot for a brief moment y'all were from down under.

Comment

• Karposh
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                  Its true Vic, you sound weird. You need to learn Australian.
                  Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  I hope Vic isn't offended by that Aussie sense of humour...you pack of piss taking cunts..
                  Here’s something to help you on your way to learning Australian Vic. Just watch this video a few times and I guarantee you’ll be speaking like Phoenix in no time.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                    Here’s something to help you on your way to learning Australian Vic. Just watch this video a few times and I guarantee you’ll be speaking like Phoenix in no time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQT_D1UWzbs
                    Oh my. Yes. Phoenix sounds precisely like that!
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
                      • Dec 2008

..you pack of piss taking cunts...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Oh my. Yes. Phoenix sounds precisely like that!
                        He took your lighter too, didn't he?
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                          He took your lighter too, didn't he?
                          He just kept hangin' round scoungin' my ciggy butts. The dopey cunt.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                            • Oct 2011

Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev has pleaded not guilty as his trial on a bribe-taking charge got under way.

Macedonia's Zaev Pleads Not Guilty As Graft Trial Opens

Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev has pleaded not guilty as his trial on a bribe-taking charge got under way.

Zaev told Skopje's criminal court on March 6 that the accusation aimed at preventing his political activity while he was in the opposition.

Prosecutors charge Zaev with demanding a bribe of more than 160,000 euros ($198,000) from a local businessman in 2013 to allow the privatization of land in the southeastern town of Strumica.

At the time, he was serving as mayor of Strumica. Zaev became prime minister last year.

The case erupted in 2015 when a video emerged allegedly showing Zaev demanding the bribe from businessman Ivan Nikolov.

Zaev's lawyer, Filip Medarski, said that the meeting between his client and Nikolov took place when "privatization of land was completely over."

Zaev said he had asked the businessman to make a donation for construction of a church.

The next hearing is scheduled for March 19.

The trial had been scheduled to start in early 2016, but was repeatedly adjourned
                            “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                              • Oct 2011

Members of Macedonia’s state Anti-Corruption Commission have started resigning amid a scandal sparked by a report that notes dubious payments that they allegedly awarded themselves.

Expenses Scandal Rocks Macedonia’s Anti-Graft Commission

Members of Macedonia’s state Anti-Corruption Commission have started resigning amid a scandal sparked by a report that notes dubious payments that they allegedly awarded themselves

Goran Milenkov, a member of Macedonia’s Anti-Corruption Commission and its former head, tendered his irrevocable resignation to parliament on Monday, amid an unfolding scandal about dubious spending by Commission members.

Milenkov did not state the exact reason for his resignation, which comes days after he said on Friday that he felt “no moral responsibility" for the affair and does not intend to resign.

He then claimed there was “no corruption” in his commission and said suspected that the allegations were a form of “political pressure” directed against him and his colleagues, instigated by the new government elected last May.

Unofficially, unnamed sources told Telma TV on Monday that the current head of the commission, Igor Tanturovski, was also preparing his resignation. BIRN was unable to reach Tanturovski for comment either.

Media last week published a recent revision report carried out by the State Revenue Office, which noted several cases of dubious spending.

The report alleged that some members of the body of seven members who were elected in April 2015 had been reporting unrealistically high travel costs.

It said also that during supposed travels abroad they were also registered as regularly attending their offices.

Another part of the report stated that commission members were reimbursed for renting temporary lodging, which was three times more expensive than the regular market prices.

The Prosecution Office said it has already “ex officio” formed a case to investigate these and other suspicious expenditures.

Milenkov, who was the first to resign, became known to the wider public last year for refusing to disclose the assets forms of the then outgoing government officials, including former Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski, former Interior Minister Gordana Jankulovska, former Transport Minister Mile Janakieski and former secret police chief Saso Mijalkov.

The Anti-Corruption Commission was mentioned in various reports commissioned by Brussels as one of the country’s weak links when it comes to the fight against widespread corruption.

In 2015, an expert group commissioned by Brussels produced a list of urgent reform priorities drafted in the so-called Priebe report. Among other things, the report noted the inactivity of the Anti-Corruption Commission regarding complaints on misuse of state resources during election campaigns.

This body was criticized for being practically silent over the past few years. However, over the past few months, after the government changed last year, it started opening cases of alleged corruption against current officials.

This came after the new Social Democrat-led government announced it was willing to change the Anti-Corruption Law in order to be able to dismiss members of this body, as part of a wider EU-sought reform of the judiciary and other crime fighting bodies

Comment

• vicsinad
                                • May 2011

We need a thread to post about good news coming out of Macedonia.

Scratch that. We don't want to embarrass ourselves.

Comment

Working...
                                X