• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • indigen
    • May 2009

Цеца се спаси од затвор

Цеца Ражњатовиќ

Фолк пејачката Цеца Ражњатовиќ се спаси од затворска казна, откако Вишиот суд во Белград го прифати договорот на обвинителството таа и нејзината сестра Лидија казната да отслужат во куќен притвор.

Цеца минатиот месец се договори со обвинителството да признае дека против-правно присвоила пари од трансфер на фудбалери на фудбалскиот клуб „Обилиќ“ и без дозвола чувала 11 пиштоли, во замена за една година домашен притвор и милион и пол евра парична казна.

Сестрата на Цеца се договори со обвинителството да признае дека и помагала во трансферите на фудбалери, во замена за шест месеци домашен притвор.

А1 Македонија е член на Групацијата А1 Телеком Австрија, водечки провајдер за комуникациски и дигитални решенија во Централна и Источна Европа.

It looks like a lot of that 1.5 million euro was raised from her Macedonian fan club that attended her concerts.
    Last edited by indigen; 05-11-2011, 04:51 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

That mosque in Albania is what I consider a problem in our region. Since when are Albanians religous enough to build a mosque that caters to 10,000 ppl ? Who is driving this islamisation force in the Balkans ? Albanians are mostly Atheists and the muslim ones in Albania are hardly practicing muslims. This last thing we need around our neighborhood is more

Comment

• George S.
        • Aug 2009

Voltron in 2006 i when i was in macedonia i went right through albania on my way to hercegovina.The thing that stood out is i only noticed 1 or 2 mosques along the way.The people wore western clothes.If these people wre muslim i didn't notice 1 woman wearing a burka.Also the thing that struck me was that the people were so hospitable i was expectingMost people in albania you'd expect to be catholic it's very odd.
        the opposite,It's ver odd if they are building a 10000 people mosque but who is doing it.What are they trying to revive religious fundamentalism???
        Last edited by George S.; 05-11-2011, 05:04 AM. Reason: edit
        "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
        GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Voltron
          Banned
          • Jan 2011

Originally posted by George S. View Post
          Voltron in 2006 i when i was in macedonia i went right through albania on my way to hercegovina.The thing that stood out is i only noticed 1 or 2 mosques along the way.The people wore western clothes.If these people wre muslim i didn't notice 1 woman wearing a burka.Also the thing that struck me was that the people were so hospitable i was expectingMost people in albania you'd expect to be catholic it's very odd.
          the opposite,It's ver odd if they are building a 10000 people mosque but who is doing it.What are they trying to revive religious fundamentalism???
          Exactly George, thats what Im wondering as well.
          Most muslim Albanians I know over here dont practice it at all.
          They work during Ramadan and drink like a fish. I remember they were getting into fights with Moroccans that were fasting during Ramadan. With the latter accusing the Alb that they were not proper muslims. The Albanian almost beat him into the ground when i had to stop it. They were workers assisting us with our building in Athens. It was quite comical to say the least.

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

EU inparticular Greece take note.

Mak Experts ponder how to best use Budget Surplus

After deputy PM Zoran Stavreski said that the budget revenues exceed expectations and that there is no need for its revision, the Macedonian public thinks that the budget surplus should be distributed evenly. If there is surplus in the state budget, as the Macedonian government claims, then it should be used, say experts and businessmen.

However, businessmen point out that they do not trust politicians and claim that the economic recovery of the state is the most important at the moment.

"We’re always satisfied when higher investments in infrastructure and improvement of the economic situation are being planned, but if we take consumption into consideration, then we see that the unemployment is the main problem in Macedonia. The surplus should be redirected to this cause," Stavreski said.
            http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/18439/45/
            Surplus....... i wander how many countries know what this means.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
              • Nov 2009

Eve procitajte od ovaj Dushbag

Macedonia – time to contemplate genuine coexistence
              Posted on June 22nd, 2011 in the category Macedonia by TransConflict Subscribe to the transconflict RSS feed
              3 Comments

With incumbent prime minister, Nikola Gruevski, having secured his third consecutive election, thereby confirming his and his party’s hegemony over Macedonia’s politics, it is now time to contemplate how a genuine system of coexistence can be built.

By Spyros A. Sofos

After months of a bitter confrontation between Macedonia’s ruling coalition and the opposition, and a protracted boycott of the Sobranie by the opposition SDSM (Social Democratic Union of Macedonia) as well as the smaller NDP (National Democratic Party), NSDP (New Social Democratic Party), ND (Liberal Party) and LPD (Liberal Democratic Party), voters in the Republic of Macedonia (and the diaspora, where for the first time three representatives were to be elected) have gone to the polls.

Despite declarations of success by political leaders from the major parties, the results are characterized by considerable complexity. The incumbent Prime Minister, Nikola Gruevski, has managed to win his third consecutive election, confirming his and his party’s hegemony over Macedonia’s politics. This achievement cannot be underestimated; under Gruevski, VMRO-DMPNE has indisputably become hegemonic in Macedonian politics, almost impervious to criticisms of its often authoritarian style of government. His majority however is much more reduced and a VMRO-DMPNE government is likely to have a less easy ride in the Sobranie.

The opposition SDSM has seen its share of the vote increasing substantially but still falling short of seriously challenging the VMRO-DMPNE-led coalition. With their share of the vote and seats in the Sobranie increased, SDSM and its allies are now a more formidable opponent of the government and can have in theory the potential of challenging VMRO-DMPNE initiatives by forging parliamentary alliances around specific issues.

SDSM has not managed to capitalise on the public unease with the style and substance of the Gruevski government and to convince of its ability to provide a viable alternative. Whereas it is clear that opposition to the VMRO-DMPNE government both within and outside the Sobranie is becoming more vociferous, it is evident that the latter has managed to present itself as a credible force that has the ability and the will to withstand international and Greek pressures on the name issue and the capacity to overcome the potential isolation the name dispute might bring about. Despite the lack of an impressive record in managing the economy or enhancing democracy, VMRO-DMPNE, has yet another term in office ahead of it.

The poll has probably further entrenched the polarised political arena that has been in evidence over the past two decades as alternative voices and political forces have not managed to effectively challenge the duopoly of the VMRO-DMPNE and SDSM.

The Albanian parties have seen their share of the vote fall considerably, partly because the very low turnout of Albanian voters. Having attracted just over 16% of the total vote, they are now much weaker potential partners in a government coalition. More importantly, their poor performance has provided the opportunity to critics of the established power-sharing system to doubt the usefulness, necessity or practicality the various power-sharing institutions and practices. The electoral showing of the Albanian parties has reopened the debate over the actual size of the country’s Albanian population and has cast observers’ eyes on the forthcoming 2012 census which will seek to provide answers to such questions that are crucial for the continued ‘success’ of the Ohrid agreement and the consociational arrangements it has put in place.

However, the poor record of the Albanian parties in the 5 June election needs to be carefully read. It definitely reflects a degree of loss of faith on the part of the Albanian electorate; loss of faith in the Albanian elites and their ability to deliver but also loss of faith in the Macedonian political system. It may suggest that the consociational model of the Ohrid Agreement has not got the capacity to integrate the Albanian community to the Macedonian body politic as it has perpetuated a parallel society system whereby Macedonians and Albanians do not share spaces of interaction, deliberation and meaningful daily coexistence.

Despite the reasons for celebration the election has brought to the two major Macedonian parties, this may not be time for jubilation but rather a call for contemplation of how a genuine system of coexistence can be built.

Spyros A. Sofos is a Senior Research Fellow in International Politics at the Helen Bamber Centre for the Study of Rights, Conflict and Mass Violence of Kingston University, London. Editor of the ‘Journal of Contemporary European Studies’ and of ‘Southeastern Europe: Charting an Emerging European region’, his publications include ‘Nation and Identity in Contemporary Europe’ (with Brian Jenkins – 1997), ‘Tormented by History: Nationalism in Greece and Turkey’ (with Umut Özkırımlı -2007) and ‘Islam in Europe: Public Spaces and Civic Networks’ (with Roza Tsagarousianou, 2010). He has been director of Kingston’s MSc in International Conflict Programme and is currently teaching Conflict Management and Resolution.
              Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• lavce pelagonski
                • Nov 2009

A 'common destiny' for Greece and Macedonia
                24 June 2011 | Integration and enlargement | Greece
                A common destiny
                Greece and Macedonia must let go of the past and focus on a joint future based on mutual respect, writes Günther Dauwen

At a time in Europe when even in very centralised states such as Poland, France, UK and the Netherlands many political discussions are held on implementing the European Charter for regional and minority languages – Greeks and Macedonians are stuck in a juridical-constitutional limbo.

At a time when the euro and eurozone members are under serious threat and Greece seems to be heading for total financial bankruptcy, Macedonia still seems not to be allowed to enter the EU anytime soon, 20 years after its independence – Greece and Macedonia continue to disagree on the name issue.

At a time where Greece actively uses a veto to block Macedonia's rights to a new future – both countries should be focusing on a joint future, especially in this fragile Balkan regional area, if they do not want to risk missing out on this historical moment of change.

One could say that Macedonia has not progressed as it had hoped, after freeing itself from dictatorship 20 years ago. We could also say that Greece today has not progressed in the same way it hoped, when it freed itself from dictatorship 37 years ago. Both countries are in crisis, but let's not waste time in defining the problem again but start to solve it.

Very often people say that crises are opportunities for change – but very often those involved in the crises, caught up in conflict, don't see it that way. And yet very often those looking at the conflict from a distance are the first to acknowledge the truth of this common sense. My several visits to this area of the Balkans, and meetings here in Brussels with relevant partners, have taught me that it is time to let go of history and that both countries should choose a common destiny. This can only be done with mutual respect.

Mutual respect means recognising one another, respecting one another's territorial integrity and one another's minority groups. It is high time Athens, 15 years after accepting a party representing Macedonians in Greece, faces facts and recognises and accepts Greek citizens of Macedonian descent as equal citizens in society and gives them the rights that are taken for granted in other European democracies. Linguistic and cultural rights are also increasingly implemented as universal rights, simply because they are.

It is high time that Greece no longer contests what cannot be contested, the right of a country to auto-define itself. Where on earth is this name discussion between the citizens of the two countries in crisis leading to? Nowhere. It is also high time that Greece, instead of spending money it no longer has on actively denying that the Macedonian community in Greece exists, instead spends it on recognising it, coming together and building bridges.

Without this recognition, no real communication can take place and if they do not know each other's languages, no respectful dialogue can take place. We have therefore supported the project to create a Macedonian-Greek dictionary not due to sentimental or symbolic reasons but purely for utilitarian motives.

The Greek-Macedonian version was published some years ago and this work is now concluded by publishing Macedonian-Greek version. People from both sides should be given the chance and should give dialogue a chance. I am a dictionary collector and I know that many combinations between different languages are not yet established – communications between Uighurs and Basques, between Kurds and Sorbians are not likely to be undertaken because of a lack of infrastructure, and of dictionaries.

But that two neighbouring countries with a long and rich history should not have the instruments to shape the future is an absurdity that belongs to the René Magritte museum in Brussels but not to European institutions or to the two communities in the divided societies of Greece and Macedonia.

Shall we again focus all our energy and money into interpreting and re-interpreting history or shall we put all our cards on the table and choose a future with, dialogue, respect and mutual recognition? I know that very soon now Macedonians who live and work in Greece will not be denied the right to teach their children to speak their mother tongue together with Greek. I know that the FYROM abbreviation will soon be abandoned as a heartless artifact created out of a lack of dialogue and understanding.

Let's build bridges. The first bridge is to recognise the reality in Lerin and the second to recognise the reality in Skopje. Greece and Macedonia are such beautiful nations that today only stand to gain if they opt for a future with communication, mutual respect and recognition.

Günther Dauwen is secretary-general of the Centre Maurits Coppieters

Стравот на Атина од овој Македонец одел до таму што го нарекле „Страшниот Чакаларов“ „гркоубиец“ и „крвожеден комитаџија“.

„Ако знам дека тука тече една капка грчка крв, јас сега би ја отсекол целата рака и би ја фрлил в море.“ Васил Чакаларов

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

This is not a joking matter and condolences to the families.

But i just want to bring up the article and high lite a few words then i will follow with a question.

Many missing as Russian boat Bulgaria sinks on Volga

Moscow, 11 July 2011 (MIA) - More than 100 people, many of them children, are feared dead after a tourist boat sank in central Russia, BBC reports.

Dozens were rescued after the accident on the River Volga in Tatarstan, about 750km east of Moscow.

At least six deaths are confirmed, but reports say divers have seen numerous bodies inside the sunken vessel.

At least 199 passengers and crew were believed to be on the Bulgaria, which was sailing from the town of Bulgar to the regional capital, Kazan...........

http://www.idividi.com.mk/English/Wo...044/index.html
                  Boat named "Bulgaria"
                  Town named "Bulgar"
                  River named "Vulgar"
                  Sunk in "Tatarstan"

Again the deaths are not a joke, but are the names (highlited) or the article a sick joke, or is it fair dinkum (for real for those non Australians )?
                  Last edited by Bill77; 07-11-2011, 07:51 AM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                    • Nov 2009

Bill, the Volga river region of Tatarstan in Russia is the original homeland of our neighbours, the Bulgarians. In fact, that region in Tatarstan was once called Volga Bulgaria where lived Mongolic looking people, just like the people of modern Bulgaria lol.

I don't really like making this site a source but here is the Wiki page for Volga Bulgaria:

But on a serious note, sad story, very sorry to who it concerns on the big loss of life.
                    Last edited by Daniel the Great; 07-11-2011, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• Voltron
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011

There is no solid proof that Bulgars were Turkic. They could of well been Iranian, which is the school of thought I belong to.

Bulgarians aside from the Slav factor also have Thracian component into their ethnos.

Definitly not a laughing matter. Last time I read they were trapped in the sunken boat.

At least 55 people are now known to have died when a ship sank with more than 200 people aboard on Russia's Volga River, state-run media reported Monday, citing the Russian Emergency Situations Ministry.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

So how did Bulgaria get into the EU with a name like that already in use?
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

16% of voter turnout of the albanians & then they have these special rights??under the ohrid agreeement.Why can't they be normal citizens abiding the macedonian law & respecting macedonian soveregnity.Are the albanians special people who are indigenous or are they better than the macedonians & so desrve special rights.If they are not happy don't start terrorist wars like 2001 the door is there go someplace else where you will be welcomed with opened arms.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                            16% of voter turnout of the albanians & then they have these special rights??under the ohrid agreeement.Why can't they be normal citizens abiding the macedonian law & respecting macedonian soveregnity.Are the albanians special people who are indigenous or are they better than the macedonians & so desrve special rights.If they are not happy don't start terrorist wars like 2001 the door is there go someplace else where you will be welcomed with opened arms.
                            George, what are you responding to? have i missed something?

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                              There is no solid proof that Bulgars were Turkic. They could of well been Iranian, which is the school of thought I belong to.
                              When they were Iranian? 2500 years ago? What`s your proof? But i can show you that in early 9th century, they were speaking and writing in Turkic. Also they were named as Turks by Arabs, Persians, Romans at that time. Turks were pastoral naturalist people at those times. They had no education system, no missionary based religion, nor some kind of brainwashing propaganda to be able to assimilate all the people in central Asia 2000 years ago.

And who says that? Someone belongs to a nation with Albanian, Vlach Romanian, Turkish, Macedonian speaking people in it a century ago. While you are not sure about the ethnicity of Bulgars who speaks Turkic for at least 1300 years but you are so sure about your Greek kinsmen`s ancestry `till Sophocles and Achilles without a single proof!!!

Bulgarians aside from the Slav factor also have Thracian component into their ethnos.
                              Yes, they are fake Bulgars, just like your Anatolian immigrant people in Salonika being fake Macedonians. They should rename their country to something like Slavistan or SlavoThracia. This shouldn't be a problem since they were pretty happy to call themselves as "slavs" during whole communist era. But you better be careful what you say or what happens if they come up with "we are Thracians and western Thrace is our homeland" in the future, right?

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                              So how did Bulgaria get into the EU with a name like that already in use?
                              Well, if Russia wouldn't destroy Volga Bulgars (namely Tatars) state in Crimea in 19th century by expelling them all and settling today`s Ukranians in there, then most likely they would have naming problem with danube Bulgaria today, just like Macedonia and Greece.

Btw, the name, "Tatars and Tataria" purposely propagated and used for Bulgars and all other Turkic peoples of Russia after early 19th century. Tsarist regime did this and communist regime followed same policy too. Their real name was Bulgars or simply Turks but Russians renamed them and their homeland as Tatars and Tataria.
                              Last edited by Onur; 07-11-2011, 07:03 PM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Voltron View Post
                                There is no solid proof that Bulgars were Turkic. They could of well been Iranian, which is the school of thought I belong to]
                                I don't believe they were Turkic and sertainally not Iranian (i don't know where you plucked Iranian from lol), I think the ancestors of the modern Bulgarians, the Bulgars, were a Mongolic, Asian looking people.

Comment

Working...
                                X