Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

Did anybody from here attend? How did it all go?
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• aleksandrov
      • Feb 2010

It went well. About 25-30 supporters of a trio that was exposed for taking over $50,000 from MOCA in 2008 for the alleged benefit of the Bankstown City Soccer Club, but not reporting it as Club income and apparently not using it for the benefit of the Club, left after they unsuccessfully tried to break up the forum (in the hope that fewer people would hear and see the truth that way). Among them were supporters or collaborators of bishop Petar, who have been very obsessively generating malicious propaganda about MOCA. Some Petar supporters stayed and received direct answers to their tired questions about my pay as CEO and what I do. They didn't have anything left to say after they received the answers. They didn't even attempt to defend Petar or to dispute the facts about his efforts to usurp Macedonian Orthodox property in Australia and put it to use for denominations that consider the Macedonian Orthodox Church to be illegitimate.
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Well done, good to hear it went well (aside from the intrusion of those morons). I think these kind of sessions are valuable for Macedonians and keeps them informed on current issues relevant to the Macedonian Orthodox community. It is a demonstration of transparency and integrity. I won't hold my breath for Petar and/or his associates doing the same.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

I've just received a reply from the premiers officeated 15/12/2011

Dear George S
          Thank you for your recent email to the Premier concerning the Macedonian
          Ministerial Consultative Committee.
          As the matter you have raised concerns the administration of the Minister for
          Citizenship and Communities, the Hon Victor Dominello MP, your email has been
          forwarded to the Minister for attention.
          You may be sure that your email will receive close consideration.
          Yours sincerely
          David Swain
          for Director General
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Not bloody well good enough, still waiting for a response, and George, that is not good enough either

It is a typical generic response, and atypical of delegating to another person/department for 'close consideration"
            Is there an ombudsman or higher pecking order we can go to so as to lodge a formal complaint?
            after all, we are taxpayers and seems this organisation is taxpayer funded, accountability and transparency is compulsory!
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

don't i know it we are like 2nd class citizens if that.
              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                • Sep 2008

George,

Thank you for posting the Premier's reply here. I think we can wait for Mr Dominello's final response (as he is the responsible Minister) before considering any further action.
                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                  • Aug 2009

thanks for informing us of whats going on igor we apreciate it very much.
                  GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bij
                    • Oct 2009

I got a reply email! Do I want them to have my address? hmmm...

[email protected]

Dec 16 (2 days ago)

to me

It is our policy that postal addresses – in addition to email addresses - are needed to prepare appropriate responses. You are invited to please provide me with your postal address.

Kind regards

Amanda Richardson

Administration Co-ordinator

Office of the Hon. Victor Dominello MP

Minister for Citizenship and Communities and Minister for Aboriginal Affairs

FYI she put her tel and fax number in the signature of the email.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                      • Sep 2008

Thank you Bij. It appears many people are getting the same reply. I did as well. This is quite strange as I have never been asked for a postal address when communicating with elected members of parliament. To me, this looks like a stalling tactic. Lets see what their final response will be.
                      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Bij
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Thank you Bij. It appears many people are getting the same reply. I did as well. This is quite strange as I have never been asked for a postal address when communicating with elected members of parliament. To me, this looks like a stalling tactic. Lets see what their final response will be.
                        did you give them your address? have you tried calling her on the number she provided?

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Probably to verify where you are on the electoral roll?
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

i'll answer that.They probably want to know if you are their constituent or you are in a safe labour seat so that they don't have to waste time.Do they give a shit probably not.
                            I have rang them a couple of times only to be told he is not there.I left messages they never got back to me.Sounds familiar.
                            you know i think they are stupid enough to give out our address.They could give it out to the greeks as a matter of courseIf they do & you hear a rambo type beats some greek heads at my address that's me.
                            Oh guess what the secretary said they could get back to me in the new year after january politicians they are a waste of space.
                            Last edited by George S.; 12-18-2011, 03:39 PM. Reason: edit
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Bij,

I have provided Mr Dominello's office with an address and they have assured me that a response will be forthcoming. I will keep everyone posted.

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

guess whar i got another
                                email that says they still haven't got my postal address.talk about delaying tactics.
                                Last edited by George S.; 12-19-2011, 02:12 AM. Reason: edit
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X