X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
    This is the evil side of organised religion, whether you like to admit it or not. It does not matter which faith you subscribe to, they all follow the same evil path of leading the blind down the path of division.
    I don't believe I had implied ALL religious leader Vangel.... That appears to be your take on what I wrote.
    Really? Which ones did you NOT include in your first post above?

Are Petars values anti-Christian?

Sure they are as he is abusing his position in order to gain unsurpassed wealth and authority.

Is he anti-Macedonian?

Again, yes! He again abuses his position by dividing us so he may amass unsurpassed wealth and authority.

To maintain that a religious leader is righteous because he claims to speak on behalf of our lord is like believing in the tooth fairy.

Let's not call him Petar, let's call him Jimmy Swaggart. Greed is what drives these people and they claim to do it all in the name of the lord.

You're a grown man and quite intelligent. I think you can understand what I'm saying here without having the need to recite from the good book.
    I agree.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
      Petar is a deeply devout christian who has devoted his life to the church hid power in this case is derived from the parishiners who believe in the authority of his position as Bishop.
      Indigen I don't know if he is or is not a good christian but many people in our community think he is. I was quoting his supporters.
      Not sure what this is?

Athiests are not the problem its the deluded faithful christians and their Bishop who are ripping of the churches many who were initially built by Athiests who considered it an important part of Macedonian culture
      I would not call them "faithful Christians". A genuine Christian is one that understands what they purport to believe in and would never knowingly support Petar's actions.

The subservient Macedonian mentality is a part of it so is the religious devotion. You may not know of any atheists involved in the establishment of our churches in Australia but I do
      The intellectually honest posters discussing this issue on the Objective Moral Values thread have acknowledged the contradiction in this. We both had a good laugh. But I assume you have some point? What is the point?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

I didn't include nor exclude. I'll let you make up your own mind.
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

Vangelovski I posted what many people in our commuinty
          think about petar to point out the purely subjective nature of what's right and wrong in christianity. My opinion on his role has been expressed on this forum many times . You just rush to condemn because you are a TRUE christian intolerant dogmatic self righteous all nasty qualities. your abuse and belittling of people who don't agree with your madness is indicative of a deep insecurity and the only person that it demeans is you.

Comment

• George S.
            • Aug 2009

does anyone know if the church bill of 2010 got passed??
            "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Vangelovski I posted what many people in our commuinty
              think about petar to point out the purely subjective nature of what's right and wrong in christianity. My opinion on his role has been expressed on this forum many times . You just rush to condemn because you are a TRUE christian intolerant dogmatic self righteous all nasty qualities. your abuse and belittling of people who don't agree with your madness is indicative of a deep insecurity and the only person that it demeans is you.
              I wasn't condemning, I was asking for clarification - hence my question/statement "Not sure what this is?". Perhaps it is YOU that is rushing to judgement in your own insecurity?

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Prolet
                You have until the end of today to respond to my questions before I open a thread called "PROLET...ENEMY OF THE MACEDONIAN PEOPLE"
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• aleksandrov
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  does anyone know if the church bill of 2010 got passed??
                  No, it did not, George. The Parliamentary Inquiry unanimously recommended against it being passed, so it has not been tabled before the Parliament for adoption. We've already confirmed that a couple of times on this thread (you can confirm it yourself, by searching the NSW Parliament's website).

Unfortunately, posts that focus on the specific topic of this thread are becoming buried under personal sparring over much more general issues or side-issues.

I encourage the moderators to clean this thread up a little. Uninformed people are regularly referred to it as an introductory resource about the Petar campaign in Australia. Considering that we are already up to 43 pages, off-topic posts on the most recent pages make it unlikely that new visitors will ever read the more relevant posts.
                  Last edited by aleksandrov; 02-27-2011, 07:58 PM.
                  All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

When are you going to realise that the Macedonian people in Australia will never go forward or be united or have their spiritual needs fulfilled while Petar is around? How many years have we been discussing this now? How much more evidence do you require to prove to you that Petar is neither capable nor interested in solving the issue? What has Petar - as the supposed voice of reason and advocate of God's word - done to heal the rift amongst our people?

I already answered this nothing has been done about it because there is no dialogue, all our community money is being spent on court cases and thats bad for everyone. Bishop Petar has failed to unite all our people, we can argue about what he has done and what he hasnt done but we're a long way away from living like a proper community especially in the tough times. Nobody wins when there is a radical argument with court cases, at the same time there needs to be a good stratergy put in place as to what would happen should Bishop Petar leave and how all our community centers and churches will be run so nothing like this ever happens again.

Now that there are going to be early elections and the ruling party has said that there will be a pratenik from Australia then surly this can be raised in parliament so more pressure can be put on MPC to look for a dialogue and find a way out of this mess.
                    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                      Bishop Petar has failed to unite all our people, we can argue about what he has done and what he hasnt done.........
                      This is nothing to argue against. It is a fact that Petar has done much to cripple the Macedonian Orthodox Christian community in Australia, he is the cause of this mess, and until he is ejected from the equation, it will remain a mess.

Some of you closet Petar supporters need to come to terms with the truth. The man is a thief who poisons the minds of Macedonian Christians so they can turn on each other. Even his henchmen and lackeys do his work for him. There are two churches in Melbourne which I would frequent when required, one is in Petar's control, the other isn't. It has been a while since I engaged in discussions pertaining to this issue with the local priests and parishioners, I will be much more vocal with my thoughts going forward.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                        I already answered this nothing has been done about it because there is no dialogue, all our community money is being spent on court cases and thats bad for everyone. Bishop Petar has failed to unite all our people, we can argue about what he has done and what he hasnt done but we're a long way away from living like a proper community especially in the tough times. Nobody wins when there is a radical argument with court cases, at the same time there needs to be a good stratergy put in place as to what would happen should Bishop Petar leave and how all our community centers and churches will be run so nothing like this ever happens again.

Now that there are going to be early elections and the ruling party has said that there will be a pratenik from Australia then surly this can be raised in parliament so more pressure can be put on MPC to look for a dialogue and find a way out of this mess.
                        Prolet
                        Thanks for answering!
                        In terms of dialogue - there were years and years of it with no result, much like the "name dispute" - and similarly imposed upon the communities! In terms of court cases - commenced by Petar and prolonged by him, causing millions of dollars and hundreds if not thousands of hours of wasted valuable community money and time.
                        The only requirement to avoid this in future is for the Communities to adopt a constitution similar to that of the South Australian Community - which we urged all communities to do so many years ago.
                        I will post more soon - busy currently.
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                          In terms of court cases - commenced by Petar and prolonged by him, causing millions of dollars and hundreds if not thousands of hours of wasted valuable community money and time.
                          Nicely put!

This is the time and money we as a community could have used to strengthen our ties with government, the general community at large and more importantly, heal the wounds among ourselves from near on a century of division and assist the plight of Macedonians in our occupied territories.

Yet Petar & his supporters would rather the Macedonian community crumble.

What a shame!
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• aleksandrov
                            • Feb 2010

I cannot consider Petar and his henchmen to be part of the same Macedonian Australian community that I see myself as belonging to. The Macedonian Australian community I belong to is a self-empowering community, dedicated to the individual rights and freedoms and collective independence of the Macedonian people and their shared institutions. Petar and his henchmen ARE NOT. In that sense, they are no more a part of our community than MPO or "Greek Macedonians" are. Furthermore, I have no hope for being in a genuine community with infinitely greedy, selfish, dishonest, spiteful and malicious individuals, no matter what they were born as or what ethnicity or nationality they expediently identify with. I am prepared to respect their freedom to be whatever they choose to be, as long as they can respect the rights and freedom of others, but when they persist in destructively proving that they are incapable of that, the only course of action left to us is to completely and definitively defeat them. And defeat them we will, no matter how long it takes and how many obstacles are placed before us. All the millions of dollars they can gather from suspiciously undisclosed sources, all the formal institutions and titles they have managed to infiltrate or usurp, all the deceptive, malicious and devious campaigns to vilify, damage, intimidate or otherwise pressure us or our families into treason or submission, will not be enough to suppress the simple truths and our unwavering convictions.
                            Last edited by aleksandrov; 02-28-2011, 08:27 AM.
                            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Igor what's the status of the church bill has that gone through?.Also what's happening with St Petka in rockdale.Some say that petar has got it???I agree with your analysis on petar that he is the cause of everything bad that has happend to the macedonian church.
                              Last edited by George S.; 02-28-2011, 08:39 AM. Reason: edit
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• aleksandrov
                                • Feb 2010

George,

I've replied to your questions in previous posts. Please check the past few pages.

In a nutshell, Petar's Bill has been rejected by the NSW Parliament and he has not taken over the Sv. Petka church. His litigation against the Macedonian Orthodox Community Church St. Petka is still pending, as it has been for about 15 years now.

Comment

Working...
                                X