Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

You are living in a dream world vangelovski enjoy your delusion whole you live because when you die that's it there are no pearly gates to welcome you.

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
      You are living in a dream world vangelovski enjoy your delusion whole you live because when you die that's it there are no pearly gates to welcome you.
      But why don't you open a thread on atheism? Seeing as you deny theism, why not argue the "reality" of atheism? Seeing as you are so confident in your atheism, it should be easy for you to provide a logical argument backed by evidence to support your worldview.

Are you scared?
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• makedonche
        • Oct 2008

Vangelovski & osris

No disrespect intended but i don't think this is the right thread for your difference of opinion on atheism. Please allow Prolet to continue with his answering of the relevant questions because I am deadly serious about classifying him an enemy of the Macedonian people if he persists with his stance on Petar and his followers!
        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
          Prolet, Petar is not the head of our community, and what the heck are his flock raising funds for another Monastery for??

We have been in dire need of an aged care facility in Melbourne, if not two, and here we have this person you blindly admire, raising money from the blind and bewildered, to build him another Monastery.

I'm sorry but you people are fools!
          Mikail
          This is spot on, thank you for being the voice of reason and master of the obvious that certain people have difficulties in comprehending! Particularly the aged care facilities - our people are dying in their homes or in other places without someone of their own nationality to provide them with the basic services, and with an ageing population rapidly growing it is in our own best interests to have aged care in each capital city for the Macedonian people. This must be a priority and attended to immediately!
          On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• indigen
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            Aleksandrov; Не знам дали човеков заслужува да биде наречен УДБАш. Секој лукав манипулатор и и змамник кој би узурпирал некоја незаслужена позиција во ДПМНЕ или во МПЦ може лесно да го експлоатира неговиот полтронски менталитет за неправедни дела. УДБАш сепак има одредена кадровска конотација.
            Aleksandrov, Calling Mane Jakovleski an Udbash is not Klevetenje? I have yet to read an interview from him attacking you in anyway. If there is such an interview then feel free to share it here but i havnt seen it. You also label our court of law in Macedonia a Kangaroo Court, so do you approve of our Justice system in Macedonia or you dont?
            Where in the above quote does A. call MJ an "UDBASH" and how do you know he is not one? MJ has opened his "MN" for others to BASELESSLY AND CRUDELY ATTACK Aleksandrov and leaders and supporters of Macedonian Communities not under Jole Karevich's jurisdiction and refused to offer space for the right of reply. That makes MJ a lowlife worm in my books and you, "Prolet", are not much further behind in the lowlife ranks for being his apologist!!!

Aleksandrov: What is it exactly that I've said that you claim is not true or is not a fair comment?
            Aleksandrov, Calling Mane Jakovleski an Udbash is not Klevetenje?
            In the quote above, Aleksandrov says no such thing.

I have yet to read an interview from him attacking you in anyway. If there is such an interview then feel free to share it here but i havnt seen it.
            See above.

[Delete rest of P's nonsense]
            Last edited by indigen; 02-27-2011, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Mikail
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
              Mikail
              This is spot on, thank you for being the voice of reason and master of the obvious that certain people have difficulties in comprehending! Particularly the aged care facilities - our people are dying in their homes or in other places without someone of their own nationality to provide them with the basic services, and with an ageing population rapidly growing it is in our own best interests to have aged care in each capital city for the Macedonian people. This must be a priority and attended to immediately!
              My pleasure Makedonche! And thank you for extending the obvious.

To our fellow Macedonians; wake up to yourselves. Stop being the blind flock led by the high almighty deceiver known as Petar.
              From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
                • Sep 2008

Is it just me or is Evangelical preaching taking over this forum?
                From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Mikail
                  ...haha...I was starting to get the same impression!
                  BTW...God be with you!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

Well, we need Christian defending our Church - atheists aren't too much interested in it
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

Petar is a deeply devout christian who has devoted his life to the church hid power in this case is derived from the parishiners who believe in the authority of his position as Bishop. Athiests are not the problem its the deluded faithful christians and their Bishop who are ripping of the churches many who were initially built by Athiests who considered it an important part of Macedonian culture

Comment

• Mikail
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                        Well, we need Christian defending our Church - atheists aren't too much interested in it
                        This is what Petar purports to be doing and many blindly follow him, yet he uses religion to tear at the fabric of Macedonian unity, while he personally amasses great wealth.

This is the evil side of organised religion, whether you like to admit it or not. It does not matter which faith you subscribe to, they all follow the same evil path of leading the blind down the path of division.

All hail the independent mind who can see beyond the tails of lies!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

This is what Petar purports to be doing and many blindly follow him, yet he uses religion to tear at the fabric of Macedonian unity, while he personally amasses great wealth.

This is the evil side of organised religion, whether you like to admit it or not. It does not matter which faith you subscribe to, they all follow the same evil path of leading the blind down the path of division.

All hail the independent mind who can see beyond the tails of lies!
                          Mikail, no genuine Christian would ever attempt to justify Petar's actions, which are anti-Christain. I'm not sure where you got that idea. As to whether ALL religious leaders are guilty of what you claim they are, I hardly think that is a sustainable view.

Comment

• Mikail
                            • Sep 2008

I don't believe I had implied ALL religious leader Vangel.... That appears to be your take on what I wrote.

Are Petars values anti-Christian?

Sure they are as he is abusing his position in order to gain unsurpassed wealth and authority.

Is he anti-Macedonian?

Again, yes! He again abuses his position by dividing us so he may amass unsurpassed wealth and authority.

To maintain that a religious leader is righteous because he claims to speak on behalf of our lord is like believing in the tooth fairy.

Let's not call him Petar, let's call him Jimmy Swaggart. Greed is what drives these people and they claim to do it all in the name of the lord.

You're a grown man and quite intelligent. I think you can understand what I'm saying here without having the need to recite from the good book.

Comment

• indigen
                              • May 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                              Petar is a deeply devout christian who has devoted his life to the church..
                              IT IS NOT TRUE, he is a LYING, GREEDY POLITICAL SCHEMER that should not be allowed to perform any church duties let alone being a Bishop! He is devoted to POWER and GREED and is an anti-Macedonian ODROD, IMO!
                              his power in this case is derived from the parishiners who believe in the authority of his position as Bishop.
                              His power is derived from the Macedonian SUBSERVIENCE MENTALITY and those afflicted with it have a low level of Macedonian national pride and consciousness and will follow anyone with official power titles and positions.

Athiests are not the problem its the deluded faithful Christians and their Bishop who are ripping of the churches many who were initially built by Athiests who considered it an important part of Macedonian culture
                              IMO, True Christians would (and should) reject a false pretender and a fraud such as Jole K.! I would also agree that patriotic Macedonians who may have been agnostics or nominal Christians played (or may have had) important roles in building up independent church communities for the reasons you raise (and more).

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

Indigen I don't know if he is or is not a good christian but many people in our community think he is. I was quoting his supporters. I believe he is an ego driven power hungry prelate and a disaster for our community but that is very common amongst the clergy in all christian churches. The subservient Macedonian mentality is a part of it so is the religious devotion. You may not know of any atheists involved in the establishment of our churches in Australia but I do

Comment

Working...
                                X