• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bratot
    • Sep 2008

Have you seen this:

Кавга меѓу владиците Петар и Тимотеј за австралиската епархија на МПЦ

Владиката Петар од Австралија во интервју за радио Илинден, јавно го посочи портпаролот на Синодот, Митрополитот Тимотеј дека му се меша во ингеренциите.

- Јас сакам да му упатам порака на дедо Тимотеј да не се меша во мојата епархија, да не ми праќа поштари овде да читата негови писма и да создава забуни, изјавил Петар, посочувајќи дека за ова ќе го извести и Синодот на МПЦ.

Дебарско-кичевскиот Митрополит, Тимотеј денеска не сакаше јавно да ги коментира обвинувањата од Петар.

-Ниту сум се мешал, ниту имам намера да се мешам. Јас само испратив честитка на покана за прославата на првата црковна за едница во Австралија, кратко одговара Тимотеј.

Повод за јавната конфронтација, меѓу овие двајца Архиереи било писмото што Тимотеј го испратил како честитка до една од црковните заедници кои не се под јурисдикција на МПЦ,
    а со кои Владиката Петар води судски спор.

Сепак, Митрополитот Петар за Сител тврди дека тоа само ја прелеало чашата, отворено обвинувајќи го Тимотеј дека со години го создавал расколот во Австралија.
    Австралиско-новозеландскиот администратор е уверен дека за ова мора да заседава Синодот.

Ова е првпат јавно да се конфронтираат двајца митрополити на МПЦ од 2002-тата, кога Врнишковски ја напушти Црквата.

Од тогаш владееше чувство дека кај македонските Архиереи постои единство. Сепак, црковни извори за Сител коментираат дека Митрополитите Тимотеј и Петар никогаш немале заеднички позиции за црковното прашање во Австралија.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• aleksandrov
      • Feb 2010

Compare the misleading, deceptive and malicious nonsense spun by Petar Karevski and Steve Georgievski above, about the nature and effect of the Macedonian Orthodox Church Property Trust Bill 2010, to what Petar's representative has submitted to the NSW Inquiry into the Bill:

http://www.parliament.nsw.gov.au/Prod/parlment/committee.nsf/0/4cf94467d01618c3ca2577810013db93/$FILE/Submission%20429.pdf

Note that there is nothing in their submission about (the creation of a new corporation under) the Bill amounting to recognition of the MOC.

Note that there is no suggestion in their submission at all that the incorporation of non-profit organizations as associations or companies limited by guarantee allows misappropriation of funds or provides for less stringent accountability than the Bill would for Petar's statutory corporation. In fact, the submission suggests something to the contrary on page 13.

So which of Petar's stories about the Bill are we to believe? The one he spins to a Macedonian public which he obviously assumes is ignorant and uneducated, or the one his lawyers are spinning to a Parliamentary Inquiry that cannot be deceived quite as amateurishly?
      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• aleksandrov
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Warrior View Post
        http://www.informator.ws/avstralija/...-07-18-47.html

Interesting reading about some priest in Sydney....Bit of a casanova!!!
        Very Reverend Zoran Aleksovski's legal matter was resolved by the Burwood Local Court (in NSW, Australia) today without any conviction and without any finding that he had an affair with his accuser, Olivera Bejatovic.

Father Aleksovski admitted to technically breaching INTERIM orders not to contact the accuser while the hearing was still pending. He admitted that he spoke to the accuser, with her consent, on three occasions, about why she was making serious accusations against him and about settling their dispute amicably. The Magistrate did not record any convictions against father Zoran for these admitted technical breaches.

All other charges instigated by Olivera Bejatovic were withdrawn.

Father Aleksovski undertook not to contact Olivera Bejatovic for at least 12 months, by consenting to Court orders to that effect. He did so because he has no interest in contacting or approaching her.

Olivera Bejatovic accepted similar Court orders not to assault, harass, threaten or otherwise interfere with father Zoran Aleksovski and his wife, Lidija Aleksovska.

Olivera Bejatovic is a former friend and business partner of the Aleksovski family. There has been a history of dispute between Olivera Bejatovic and Lidija Aleksovska, at their common place of employment. This dispute culminated with accusations by Bejatovic against father Aleksovski that he had previously had an inappropriate relationship with her and that he had assaulted and harassed her. None of these accusations have been substantiated and verified in a Court of Law.

Father Zoran Aleksovski is one of dozens priests who have been vilified, defamed and/or otherwise persecuted for rebelling against bishop Petar Karevski's despotic and unjust rule. Olivera Bejatovic was represented in the civil law aspect of the proceedings against father Aleksovski by the same solicitor who represents Karevski in his legal proceedings against the Macedonian Orthodox Community Church St. Petka Inc. She has been supported in and out of Court by the most vocal supporters of bishop Karevski. One of those supporters was Karevski's personal representative, Mile/Mick/Mise Petrov, who provides instructions to Karevski's solicitor, in the long-running property claims against the MOCC St. Petka Inc, as well as in the long-running defamation proceedings brought against Karevski and several members of his Diocesan ruling committee, commenced by the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney, which is father Aleksovski's current employer.

Yesterday father Aleksovski gave oral evidence before the Supreme Court of New South Wales, in proceedings brought by Petar Karevski and Mitko Mitrev against the MOCC St. Petka Inc., relating to the ownership and use of the association's property. In the course of cross-examination, bishop Karevski's barrister suggested to father Aleksovski that he had been defrocked by the Macedonian Orthodox Church. Father Aleksovski replied that a decision by bishop Petar's Diocese to defrock him was overruled by the Archiepiscopal Church Court of the Macedonian Orthodox Church, and he offered a document evidencing that decision by the highest Church Court of the MOC. Karevski's barrister then refrained from further pursuing the suggestion that father Aleksovski is a defrocked priest. At the end of the cross-examination, Justice Brereton addressed Very Reverend Zoran Aleksovski as "father".

The Macedonian public can expect to see the malicious propaganda by Petar Karevski and his supporters being further discredited through the Australian legal system in future.

Currently, there is an existing judgement against two bishop Karevski supporters, Jon Trenoski and Beti Trenoska, for expressing and broadcasting (unsubstantiated) defamatory material on their radio program against Igor Aleksandrov (who at the time was President of the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney Ltd), and against Very Reverend Ljupco Dvojakovski and Very Reverend Naum Despotoski, both of whom serve as priests at churches operated by the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney. Part of the published defamatory material in question was an interview with bishop Karevski. The Trenoski's paid the defamed persons an agreed sum for legal costs and damages, which the defamed persons donated to the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney. The defamed persons also sued Radio Eastern Sydney, as the broadcaster of the defamatory material. That claim was settled out of court with a published apology by the Station and with the payment of an agreed sum for damages and costs to the plaintiffs, which was also donated to the Macedonian Orthodox Community of Sydney.

In another judicial ruling, a person named Aleksandar Dzepovski, who is most vulgar and vocal in maliciously defaming opponents of bishop Karevski (and one of the stars in bishop Karevski's propaganda documentary, entitled "Australia - Company Churches), received a judgement against him for having obtained money from MOCS for books that he never delivered. The money was obtained by a false representation, which he insisted that he never made, but the court did not accept his denial. For the record, Dzepovski's campaign to defame MOCS and its representatives, especially Igor Aleksandrov and Dimitar Todorovski, started after they insisted that he deliver the promised books or return the money he received from MOCS. MOCS has so far not collected the debt from Dzepovski, as he has no property to his name and his wife has told the court's enforcement officers that he no longer lives at his only known residence.
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Thank you for the summary Aleksandrov.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Prolet
            • Sep 2009

In another judicial ruling, a person named Aleksandar Dzepovski, who is most vulgar and vocal in maliciously defaming opponents of bishop Karevski (and one of the stars in bishop Karevski's propaganda documentary, entitled "Australia - Company Churches), received a judgement against him for having obtained money from MOCS for books that he never delivered. The money was obtained by a false representation, which he insisted that he never made, but the court did not accept his denial. For the record, Dzepovski's campaign to defame MOCS and its representatives, especially Igor Aleksandrov and Dimitar Todorovski, started after they insisted that he deliver the promised books or return the money he received from MOCS. MOCS has so far not collected the debt from Dzepovski, as he has no property to his name and his wife has told the court's enforcement officers that he no longer lives at his only known residence.
            Aleksandrov, I thought Aco Dzepovski is against Bishop Petar now?

Here is what he had to say in the resent Utrinski Vesnik article in the comments section.

Од: Aco Dzepovski
            Датум: 11.08.2010 14:09:07
            Vladikata Petar e srebroljubec i nego go interesira a samo tapiite i dolarite. Zamislete: za Ilinden vladikata Petar denot go pomina na sud vo Sidnej. Jas bev svedok i prisuten. Drugata strana bese Upravata na Sv Petka. Kade e verata?? Da si go zemite nazad, dosta ni bese ovde od nego. Potrosi nad 15 milioni dolari za 15 godini.
            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• aleksandrov
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Spolaj Ti Bill, its gonna take a bit of time to read it all

Here is a recent interview with AMW chief editor Stefan Gorgievski in Bitola.

YouTube - Vladikata Petar saka da gi obedini crkvite vo Avstralija 16 08 2010.mpg
              Prolet,

Steve Georgievski is not Chief Editor of the Australian Macedonian Weekly. He merely sells advertisements for the Australian Macedonian Weekly, for a commission.

The Chief Editor and proprietor of the Australian Macedonian Weekly is Ljupco Stankovski. I emailed him today to find out whether Steve Georgievski was authorized to use the AMW's name for the (false) statements made in the above YouTube clip.

It would be inappropriate for me to post Stankovski's exact words in response to the clip, but you can read what he has to say when he distances the AMW from it in next week's edition of the paper.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov, He is the Marketing Manager of AMW and has been for a long time now, he writes articles too. This is how he introduces himself, he was also President of the Preston Makedonia Football Club.

Aleksandrov, Ljupco Stankovski in his last weeks edition labeled you as an old friend, i never knew that you were friends with him. He is a big contributor for the Skopsko Drustvo here and well known to the Skopjani.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov, You seem to be familiar with Church Laws, if Bishop Petar can prove in the Synod (with documentation) that Bishop Timotej is infact interfering without his blessing can the Synod defrock Bishop Timotej? I dont see this happening however what does the law say?

It seems like the Greek are already protesting about this.

Comment

• Mikail
                    • Sep 2008

Prolet who are you and what is your interest here?

Alexandrov is familiar with Law as he is a solicitor.

How is it you are so familiar with this matter and how is it you keep finding stories of mis-information?
                    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• George S.
                      • Aug 2009

I heard from a friend that On wednsday 18/08/2010 there was a meeting of lawyers ?at the Rockdale sveta petka church & other matters does anyone know what was that about?
                      Last edited by George S.; 08-19-2010, 11:58 PM. Reason: edit
                      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

Mikail, Church laws are different

Either way i was just wondering thats all

I got no interests i just want to see this church dispute solved, im posting whats available in the media.

Bishop Petar is saying in the Sitel Clip that he wants to register MPC like the other Orthodox Churches are registered in Australia, the only thing thats got me puzzled is who is going to be the staratel for all these churches that he's proposing to register.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

How is it you are so familiar with this matter and how is it you keep finding stories of mis-information?
                          You are kidding me right? Its there in many media outlets, i dont go digging for it i see it come out and i post it. Im not informed personally im not in any church committee plus there are the Media Outlets here in Australia.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                            Alexandrov is familiar with Law as he is a solicitor....
                            Mikail, I should clarify that I am a lawyer admitted by the Supreme Court of NSW, but do not practice as a solicitor.

Petar has no canonical, constitutional or any civil law basis for his attacks on bishop Timotej, just like he has no basis for his malicious accusations against all of his other detractors.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                              • Feb 2010

Mikail, Church laws are different

Either way i was just wondering thats all

I got no interests i just want to see this church dispute solved, im posting whats available in the media.

Bishop Petar is saying in the Sitel Clip that he wants to register MPC like the other Orthodox Churches are registered in Australia, the only thing thats got me puzzled is who is going to be the staratel for all these churches that he's proposing to register.
                              Read the material in the previously posted links to the Bill and the Parliamentary Inquiry submissions, and you will find the answers to all your questions. You will also realize how much of a deceiver Petar really is, in relation to his representations about the purpose and operation of the bill.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                                • Feb 2010

Aleksandrov, You seem to be familiar with Church Laws, if Bishop Petar can prove in the Synod (with documentation) that Bishop Timotej is infact interfering without his blessing can the Synod defrock Bishop Timotej? I dont see this happening however what does the law say?

It seems like the Greek are already protesting about this.

http://www.sitel.com.mk/video/makedo...sinodot-na-mpc

What misleading nonsense. There is nothing in the Bill about registering the Macedonian Orthodox Church as a legal person. The Bill seeks to create a new statutory corporation made up of Bishop Petar and a handful of his appointees, under the name "Macedonian Orthodox Church Property Trust", to be the legal owner of property which it would hold on trust for the Australian Diocese of the Macedonian Orthodox Church. If the Australian Diocese or the MOC as a whole were to become a legal person in Australia, which they could do by incorporating as an association or company limited by guarantee, they wouldn't need Petar's trustee corporation to hold property for them. In fact, an ASIC database search indicates that the Macedonian Orthodox Archdiocese of Australia & New Zealand is already incorporated as an Association. But Petar wouldn't want it to be the holder of properties, as that would require him to be much more accountable to the constituents of the Diocese and to the relevant Australian regulatory agency.

Petar's statement that the Bill will have the effect of registering the Macedonian Orthodox Church as a legal person in Australia means that he is either too unintelligent or too deceitful to be a bishop or a trustee.

I urge everyone interested in this topic to carefully read submissions No 22 (from Mark Leeming Senior Council), No 92 (from the NSW Government) and No 429 (from lawyers acting for Petar's Diocese) on this page:

My submission on behalf of the Association of Macedonian Communities in Australia Inc will be presented to the Inquiry on Monday. If, for some reason, it doesn't get up on that web page or is marked 'confidential', I will post it here myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X