X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aleksandrov
    • Feb 2010

Mr Underbelly,

Thank you for the lessons in morality, but you still haven't replied to my proposition for a settlement of the dispute with Petar, or to my question whether you are the same Peter Ristevski who sent me the SMS messages posted above. I have a lot more where they came from, if you need me to refresh your memory.

Perhaps you can answer whether you are the same Peter Ristevski who is referred to in the following document:

Do I need to post the written reference in which Petar's Diocese recommends Peter Ristevski for the position of Macedonian Consul in Australia so that you can remember whether you are the same person?
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

If Macedonian Underbelly represents the Bishop, then there is no hope for the Macedonian Orthodox Church here in Australia. He is banned now and the next time anyone attempts trash talk in this thread, all remnants of their discussion will be deleted. In this instance, I have left it there to highlight the level of delusion that the enemies of Macedonians appear to have. Should Aleksandrov wish to have all posts (and responses) deleted, I will do it.

That was not dialogue. That was a punk with an axe to grind.
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

I was about to ban this individual myself, until I read your last post RtG. I don't like the garbage he has posted, so I agree, should Aleksandrov want it deleted we can certainly meet that request.

This 'taking money from the ikoni' thing is a pathetic cheap shot, I don't get it, is he accusing Aleksandrov of going from icon to icon and racking up $3000 per week for himself? It sounds more like something Petar would do, given that the churches and everything in them are under his own name.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Maybe this thread needs to be cleaned up, I don't think it's in the interests of MTO to be used as a vehicle for airing personal feuds, that have a wider impact on the image of our community.

BTW, how old is this 'underbelly' guy, seriously...?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

I've taken the liberty to clean most of it up, I have left a few of his messages and the responses to him, if these are still too much, Aleksandrov can advise.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

Phoenix,

These are the type of tactics that have been used by Petar's supporters for years. I think the community should be fully aware of who claims to be our "Bishop".
              Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-29-2010, 09:42 PM.
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• aleksandrov
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                If Macedonian Underbelly represents the Bishop, then there is no hope for the Macedonian Orthodox Church here in Australia. He is banned now and the next time anyone attempts trash talk in this thread, all remnants of their discussion will be deleted. In this instance, I have left it there to highlight the level of delusion that the enemies of Macedonians appear to have. Should Aleksandrov wish to have all posts (and responses) deleted, I will do it.

That was not dialogue. That was a punk with an axe to grind.
                Risto,

One part of me says delete his gutter attempts to derail this thread and detract attention from the key points, but another says leave his current tracks there, so that people can have a better idea of the type of 'moral' values bishop Petar inspires among his 'true believers'. If at least one official from Petar's Diocese came out and distanced the Diocese from this type of vulgar and perverse behavior by his 'soldiers', I would definitely keep this person out of all discussions concerning the Macedonian Orthodox Church and Macedonian community in Australia. But as things stand at this time, I will let the administrators, as more 'neutral' observers, make a call on whether his existing posts and my replies to him should stay. If you guys think I should delete my replies, I will do it with no questions asked.
                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• aleksandrov
                  • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  ...BTW, how old is this 'underbelly' guy, seriously...?
                  In his late 30s.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

aleksandrov, thank you for posting the truth here, all this unsavoury distatesful character has done is launch a defamatory and derogatory attack on you personally which defines what the bishop and his followers are doing in the lengths they are going to in regard to attempting to discredit individuals. Pathetic. These are so called men of the cloth who are supposedly spreading the love of jesus' teachings.
                    By being so open you are showing you are an honest person and the defamatory insulting "underbelly" mafia wannabe lowlife has done nothing to promote his cause, on the contrary, people reading this will absolutely be disgusted and apalled by the Bishops chosen ones.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• MacoLionHeartSun
                      • Jun 2010

The lack of harmony and communication has always been difficult for me to understand in the Australian Macedonian Community, the Macedonian Community Organizations I believe need to listen to the Australian Macedonian community and be transparent, to help unify and support the Macedonian communities and strengthen our Heritage in Australia and around the world. Organizations need to place combined decisions that benefit the Macedonian communities laying the foundations for future generations to be involved and support there Macedonian Heritage.

Comment

• makedonche
                        • Oct 2008

Alexandrov
                        Thanks for posting all the information, whilst it is low life gutter tactics, I believe it is important for MTO members to see the truth, regardless of how ugly it is. I commend your courage in confronting these lunatics and continuing your work for the community. SHOULD YOU NEED ANY ASSISTANCE IN DEALING WITH THESE MENTALLY DEFICIENT INDIVIDUALS DON'T HESITATE TO CALL!

P.S.
                        Prolet
                        What is your opinion on all this? What defence will you come up with for the bishop now?
                        On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• aleksandrov
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by MacoLionHeartSun View Post
                          The lack of harmony and communication has always been difficult for me to understand in the Australian Macedonian Community, the Macedonian Community Organizations I believe need to listen to the Australian Macedonian community and be transparent, to help unify and support the Macedonian communities and strengthen our Heritage in Australia and around the world. Organizations need to place combined decisions that benefit the Macedonian communities laying the foundations for future generations to be involved and support there Macedonian Heritage.
                          "Koj znae, dali ima narod, koj tolku mnogu da trpel od svoite sinovi izrodi, kako makedonskiot..." - Goce Delchev

Za pomalku da stradame od izrodite ni treba podobro proucuvanje i pamtenje koi farisejski 'drzavnici', crkovni 'velikodostojnici' i partiski vodaci gi napravija nacionalnite velepredavstva od osamostojuvanjeto na Republika Makedonija do denes, a i koi sitnodushni aparatchici im sluzhea se dodeka ne im potonaa brodovite i skoknaa na drugi.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Makedonche, I think his time is up and 15 years is long enough, his mandate should end and we should get another Bishop somebody like Metodija who will get along more with the people.

My only question is what happens when a new Bishop comes in and follows the same laws as Bishop Petar what will happen then?

Aleksandrov, The defrocking of the Bishop was never ratified by the Synod, could it be that ArchBishop Gavril had a personal feud with Bishop Petar?
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Makedonche, I think his time is up and 15 years is long enough, his mandate should end and we should get another Bishop somebody like Metodija who will get along more with the people.

I think we should keep the above for future reference.

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                              Aleksandrov, The defrocking of the Bishop was never ratified by the Synod, could it be that ArchBishop Gavril had a personal feud with Bishop Petar?

Thats one theory. Another theory is that the Synod DID approved the decision (copy of the Synod decision, signed by Gavril, provided at post 71 on this thread). Now, seeing as we have proof clarifying one theory and no proof at all for the other theory, which do you think is more likely?

Note: consumption of alcohol and substances with acidic properties may impair cognitive skills when reading the decision.
                              Last edited by Vangelovski; 06-30-2010, 01:08 AM.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet
                                My only question is what happens when a new Bishop comes in and follows the same laws as Bishop Petar what will happen then?
                                What laws?

Comment

Working...
                                X