Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

I dont give a toss what church anyone goes to, Mother Teresa has spoken, and now for the RATS response
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by ZAS View Post
      had he stayed he would have been defrocked
      You have answered your own questions ZAS with this one very important statement!

Makedonche Bravo.

ZAS no church has left the Eparhia. Petar walked into Australia and started threatening priest and sueing comminities. He is Gospodin Gospodins representative here. The churches he couldn't "grab" as part of his now very extensive property portfolio are still loyal to Gospodin Gospodin Stefan.

No matter what you say ZAS, there are holes in your arguement. The TRUTH always comes out. Welcome to Macedonian Truth.
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• julie
        • May 2009

Makedonche and Mikail you are champions in truth seeking
        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• makedonin
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by julie View Post

Its amazing how the Dalai Llama does not have material wealth
          The first time Dalai Llama fled to India in 1950,his advisors sent several hundred mule-loads of gold and silver bars ahead to secure his comfort in exile. After the second time he fled, in 1959, Peking Review reported that his family left lots of gold and silver behind, plus 20,331 pieces of jewelry and 14,676 pieces of clothing.

Don't get blinded by his "holyness". He is a priest and a politician, no real difference between our priests and him.
          Last edited by makedonin; 03-27-2010, 07:39 AM.
          To enquire after the impression behind an idea is the way to remove disputes concerning nature and reality.

Comment

• aleksandrov
            • Feb 2010

ZAS,

You cannot contribute to resolving a dispute if you have the most elementary facts behind it so wrong. I am not sure whether you are really that uninformed or you are deliberately trying to deceive the uninformed, but I certainly don't see a third possibility.

Let's go through your misconceptions about the fundamental relevant considerations in the Church dispute one at a time:

You claim that Petar's Diocese is registered in Australia, right? Where is it registered and as what? Can you provide some sort of certificate of registration? If not, can you at least provide one statement by Bishop Petar himself about whether his Diocese is registered and what it is registered as?
            All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
              Here is the video footage, Poglavar Stefan even gets a present from Branko Crevenkovski.

http://sitel.com.mk/video/makedonija...ovski%E2%80%9C
              Gifts for gifts

SDSM oligarchs were awarded by the MOC on its "achievments" in 2008.

Among others awarded were banker Hari Kostov , businessmens Shterjo Nakov and Minco Jordanov, and the President of the Chamber of Commerce, Branko Azeski.

It's all money laundry.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• dedanoe
                Banned
                • Feb 2010

when SDSM weights down then VMRO wears up the crown and summarily Macedonia is Blanko Floating DPMNE Chakra. they rule together and believe MPC 4 she is aware enough. nemam namera da vi se dodvoruvam ami sal muslim da e takva politichkata: ednine vladeat od propozicija a drugine od opozicija. ako yinot ne go prifati yangot togash toj gi osudil i dvata na annihilational disperzija.

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by aleksandrov View Post
                  ZAS,

You cannot contribute to resolving a dispute if you have the most elementary facts behind it so wrong. I am not sure whether you are really that uninformed or you are deliberately trying to deceive the uninformed, but I certainly don't see a third possibility.

Let's go through your misconceptions about the fundamental relevant considerations in the Church dispute one at a time:

You claim that Petar's Diocese is registered in Australia, right? Where is it registered and as what? Can you provide some sort of certificate of registration? If not, can you at least provide one statement by Bishop Petar himself about whether his Diocese is registered and what it is registered as?
                  Hi Igor,
                  I am not sure if you are aware that this character is the same FRAUD whom you unmasked over at Maknews that was presenting himself as "Bradley Pappas". If you are not, check the following links and you will easily work it out:

ZAS

Default Please read-NEW MEMBER

Hello to fellow Macedonians,
                  I do not in anyway support the OHRID AGREEMENT, NAME NEGOTIATIONS, SLAV THEORIES, VENTILATOROT NA GLIGOROV, or any other HOG-WASH that get's shoved down our THROATS, all IZDAJNICI must be OSUDENI SO NAJVISOKATA KAZNA.
                  I want to remain a member here, as i feel i have found true bratoj here.
                  If anyone has a problem with my veiws, please speak up, or forever hold your peace.
                  05-19-2009 #7
                  Daskalot
                  Administrator

Z Apostolovski's Student, why are you a student of Zivko Apostolovski?
                  What influence has he had upon you that you must go around the world and be his student?

05-20-2009 #15
                  ZAS

Originally Posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  Call me ignorant.
                  I don't know Zhivko Apostolovski.
                  But I still feel like a good Macedonian if that helps.
                  Perhaps Daskalot might enlighten you, about Zivko, I am here to help the Macedonian nation rise to GREATNESS, not to GLORIFY academics.
                  05-20-2009 #20
                  osiris
                  zas are you also bradley pappas from maknews.
                  05-20-2009 #21
                  Rogi

I was going to ask the same...
                  12-11-2009 #24
                  indigen

This guy using Zhivko's REAL name is a FRAUD and aims to denigrate him! And, YES, he IS THE SAME GUY - 100%!
                  Hello to fellow Macedonians, I do not in anyway support the OHRID AGREEMENT, NAME NEGOTIATIONS, SLAV THEORIES, VENTILATOROT NA GLIGOROV, or any other HOG-WASH that get's shoved down our THROATS, all IZDAJNICI must be OSUDENI SO NAJVISOKATA KAZNA. I want to remain a member here, as i feel i have found true bratoj here. If

Also check the whole of the following thread and you will see more of the FRAUD this character is:

Church Dispute Settled in Perth,WA

Comment

• indigen
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by dedanoe View Post
                    when SDSM weights down then VMRO wears up the crown and summarily Macedonia is Blanko Floating DPMNE Chakra. they rule together and believe MPC 4 she is aware enough. nemam namera da vi se dodvoruvam ami sal muslim da e takva politichkata: ednine vladeat od propozicija a drugine od opozicija. ako yinot ne go prifati yangot togash toj gi osudil i dvata na annihilational disperzija.
                    D.,
                    I think most of your postings are off topic and inappropriate in the forums you post. Secondly, IME, you do have a purpose but it is not in line with what MTO was setup for. Your aim (and you are not the only practitioner of this art on MTO) appears to be to submerge any meaningful political discussions that occurs here with various "weird and wonderful topics" and/or off-topic posts. Perhaps there is a need for a few more new sub-forums on MTO, e.g. "Chit Chat", "Muabetenje", "Flirting", etc.....Food for thought for the MTO Admins.

With repect,
                    I.

Comment

• osiris
                      • Sep 2008

D.,
                      I think most of your postings are off topic and inappropriate in the forums you post. Secondly, IME, you do have a purpose but it is not in line with what MTO was setup for. Your aim (and you are not the only practitioner of this art on MTO) appears to be to submerge any meaningful political discussions that occurs here with various "weird and wonderful topics" and/or off-topic posts. Perhaps there is a need for a few more new sub-forums on MTO, e.g. "Chit Chat", "Muabetenje", "Flirting", etc.....Food for thought for the MTO Admins.

With repect,
                      I.
                      ditto ditto ditto

Comment

• aleksandrov
                        • Feb 2010

Indigen, What happens if you get excommunicated by the church like what happened to Ico Najdoski?? I sure wouldnt like to stand in the way of the bishop, toj znaj da kolni do sedmo koleno.
                        Which makes him as credible and scary as a witch or a 'bayachka'.
                        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• aleksandrov
                          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          ...Does anybody here know Apostolovski, and what he is about?
                          Zivko Apostolovski is a veteran Macedonian patriot from Wollongong, who is very unhappy about this fraudster, Bradley/Papas/Zivko Apostolovski's Student/ZAS, using his name on internet forums.
                          Last edited by aleksandrov; 03-31-2010, 05:56 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

ZAS,

Explain yourself. In the past I am sure you claimed something like that you were able to obtain Zivko's consent for using his real name should it be required, it appears that you were lying, again.

What do you think the most appropriate reaction to a liar is, ZAS?
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                              Gifts for gifts

SDSM oligarchs were awarded by the MOC on its "achievments" in 2008.

Among others awarded were banker Hari Kostov , businessmens Shterjo Nakov and Minco Jordanov, and the President of the Chamber of Commerce, Branko Azeski.

It's all money laundry.
                              Bratot, MPC arnt doing themselves any good if they are taking sides, what possible good can they do with SDSM when they only have 14 prateniks? I can understand that they are trying to be neutral but if thats the case then they should be visiting DUI too.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
                                • Sep 2008

Indigen, What happens if you get excommunicated by the church like what happened to Ico Najdoski?? I sure wouldnt like to stand in the way of the bishop, toj znaj da kolni do sedmo koleno.
                                Prolet,

Do you understand what excommunication is? Do you understand that Petar is merely a man and ultimately can neither curse or bless? Why are you using these scare tactics? Are you trying to encourage obedience to Petar and discourage those who want to speak out against his unbiblical leadership?
                                If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

Working...
                                X