X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    ZAS, What about Bishop Petar and Ljubco?

http://www.facebook.com/search/?q=ma...d=127725938744
    Prolet,
    Thanks for the photo! although it gives a realistic view it's probably going off track a little. Tell me your thoughts on repairing the damage and unifying our people, not just in adelaide, but all over.
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Daniel
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
      There has been a school teaching Macedonian at the community for many years and classes were run for most age groups at different times and I believe are still being offered( correct me if I'm wrong).
      Unfortunately, in the previous year, there were no classes taught due to the fact that the teacher could no longer find time, considering the establishment of MCESS.

However, as of this year, there is a chance that the school may become operational again if the person designated to become tutor finds time amongst his busy schedule.

Comment

• Mikail
        • Sep 2008

It'll be good if your Macedonian Teacher can find time to reach the Macedonian kids in Adelaide.

Is this guy for real?
        From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Daniel
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
          It'll be good if your Macedonian Teacher can find time to reach the Macedonian kids in Adelaide.

Is this guy for real?
          To be honest with you, i used to think the same thing as you (luckily he waited till my year finished year 12), yet i understand where he is coming from now. There aren't a lot of people in the community here that are able to help in such fields, so it was all up to him. Although as mentioned, this tutor might be able to take over the actual contact time, whilst the teacher does the program.

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

ZAS
            Are you going to answer any of the questions asked of you? Or is it just hit and run tactics you want to play? The thread was started to encourage people to open up about theit thoughts on disunity, what's causing it and how we fix it, surely you have a view on all of this?
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Daniel View Post
              To be honest with you, i used to think the same thing as you (luckily he waited till my year finished year 12), yet i understand where he is coming from now. There aren't a lot of people in the community here that are able to help in such fields, so it was all up to him. Although as mentioned, this tutor might be able to take over the actual contact time, whilst the teacher does the program.
              Daniel
              Your'e right he doesn't have enough time, we do need more volunteers of all types. This gets back to the main issue here and that is, trying to unify our people, so how do we do it?

Comment

• Stojacanec
                • Dec 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                Daniel
                Your'e right he doesn't have enough time, we do need more volunteers of all types. This gets back to the main issue here and that is, trying to unify our people, so how do we do it?

It shouldn't be up to one person. There is only 24 hours in the day (including sleep). I know there are young macedonians that have had extensive schooling in MKD that have come to Adelaide.

Some of them are on the MCESS board (not mentioning any names).

They would make great candidates for the schooling.

Also, dancing is now being held at 5pm on Sundays. It is the opportune time to gather young kids for a 45 min session before it starts.

Hell I'm even willing to pay someone for their time. It will go a long way. 10 parents put in $5 dollars per week. A young teacher would be happy with 50 bucks in his/her pocket. It cost me more for my first beer when I get there.

Greek teachers organised around public and private schools don't teach for nothing. They give out propaganda for nothing...don't confuse the two !

So in general there is a service needed out there for our young and upcoming macedonians. I'd rather pay now than wait for something to come along someday.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
                  It shouldn't be up to one person. There is only 24 hours in the day (including sleep). I know there are young macedonians that have had extensive schooling in MKD that have come to Adelaide.

Some of them are on the MCESS board (not mentioning any names).

They would make great candidates for the schooling.

Also, dancing is now being held at 5pm on Sundays. It is the opportune time to gather young kids for a 45 min session before it starts.

Hell I'm even willing to pay someone for their time. It will go a long way. 10 parents put in $5 dollars per week. A young teacher would be happy with 50 bucks in his/her pocket. It cost me more for my first beer when I get there.

Greek teachers organised around public and private schools don't teach for nothing. They give out propaganda for nothing...don't confuse the two !

So in general there is a service needed out there for our young and upcoming macedonians. I'd rather pay now than wait for something to come along someday.
                  Stojacenec
                  Well said and more importantly good assesment of the problem and excellent provision of a solution! This is the type of feedback, suggestions and solution finding we need more of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

MPC delegation visits SDSM

Here is the video footage, Poglavar Stefan even gets a present from Branko Crevenkovski.

МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Here we go Mikail, fire away mate.

We can discuss MPC in many ways here.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Pavel
                        • Oct 2009

prolet do you think bishop petar is doing a good job?? do you think it is right for him to be the owner of the community properties?? please tell us.

Comment

• Mikail
                          • Sep 2008

Spolaj Ti prolet
                          From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Mikail, What can you tell me about Poglavar Stefan making a Radikalna Rokada with the 50 Sveshteniks?

Pavel, im not very impressed to see the whole MPC delegation including Bishop Petar going in with Branko Crvenkovski and the rest of the Komunjars. Maybe its because MPC finally has to pay taxes like everybody else?? They are there to Serve the people and like Vangelovski said bring the good news, if they want to charge like businesses then they should be paying taxes like everyone else.

Why hasnt Poglavar Stefan given any money towards the Bigorski Manastir? We've all given funds, i was in Stari Kraj when it burned down and i gave a 1000 denars donation. To hear that MPC hasnt given 1 denar towards the rebuilding of the Manastir, it doesnt sit too well with me.

Comment

• Mikail
                              • Sep 2008

Beside the fact the reporter wants to break the world record for speed talking, the Crvenkopoulos / Stefan meeting I think was nothing more than a publicity stunt.

Church = business and the church taketh with one hand an' teketh with the other

By the way. Nice to read you're with TEAM MACEDONIA

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

Mikail, spot on. church is equlal to business to money

Maybe this is what Petar's flock need to see, it lining their pockets personally, this is not faith , it is about MONEY.
                                Money is not my god, nor materialism, my faith has nothing to do with bricks and mortar
                                And why havent they rebuilt the monastery? how rude
                                A REAL bishop and priest gathers his flock in unity as Jesus preached.
                                Not DIVIDING the people, he is not a believer of Jesus Christ's teachings.
                                I will NOT bow down to the thievery and the brainwashing and dividing our people.
                                The Macedonian Cause is not about that, the churches were built here by the people, so that they can maintain their culture in freedom

Its amazing how the Dalai Llama does not have material wealth, I am in awe of his Holiness, he embraces all faiths, does not bag anyone and speaks with love and kindness, if he can walk around with the robes on his back as his sole possessions, why in the name of the good Lord does a bishop SUE his flock to put titles in HIS personal name, further dividing our Macedonian brothers and sisters.
                                i miss the lovely priest we had and his beautiful wife and family. He felt obligated to listen to his Bishop's so called wisdom
                                I miss the people that no longer come to the functions , that is not MACEDONIAN UNITY>

They will wake up to it all.

And BLOODY OATH he should pay taxes, that is not his money but the people's money he sued here trying to make a life for themselves.

I am disgusted , and to be perfectly frank, I dont give a toss about the curses he throws on his "non believers"
                                non beleiver - someone who does not make me rich will burn in hell he says, well, KARMA is a mighty big thing
                                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

Working...
                                X