• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
    Blagojche, Israel recognized our name a long time ago
    Thats good to hear Prolet. But i also made a point its not listed on this thread. Well not on the first page anyway. I asumed it would be updated. Also why do you Keep calling me Blagojche???
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

That list is questionable, ive seen others where countries are missing some are there that shouldnt be and so forth. MNR hasnt officially put up a list of the countries, however Israel is one of them thats for sure and so far 127 countries have recognized us.

Bill77, Blagojche is the Macedonian name for Bill, just like Pavle is for Paul
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Jankovska
        • Sep 2008

And you would think such list would be a priority for MNR and the gov/

Comment

• Rogi
          • Sep 2008

The Macedonian Government and Foreign Ministry have the full and complete list. They just don't make it public.

Comment

• Jankovska
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
            The Macedonian Government and Foreign Ministry have the full and complete list. They just don't make it public.
            I was hoping they do, it's not a list they want to loose. Why is it not public?

Comment

• Bratot
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Jankovska View Post
              I was hoping they do, it's not a list they want to loose. Why is it not public?

Zatoa sto ne mora se da se znae javno, ciganite ako ja imaat celata lista ke pritiskaat na zemjite koi veke ne priznale da se povlecat.
              The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

A mislis deka tie ne znaat? I te kako znaat

We should be pushing for as many countries as possible to recognize us.

Pero Stojanovski should be on the plane and go through the other countries in the pacific to push for name recognition. I was shocked when i found out that we still havnt established diplomatic relations with South Africa and South Korea.

The rest are countries/entities that have no diplomatic relations with the state[251]: Bahamas, Barbados, Bhutan, Fiji, Georgia, Grenada, Guyana, Kiribati, Lebanon, Liberia, Mali, Malta, Monaco, Namibia, Palau, Palestinian Authority, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Sahrawi Republic, Saint Kitts and Nevis, San Marino, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Syria, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Tuvalu and Zimbabwe.

We have troops stationed in Lebanon yet we dont have diplomatic relations established there?? Unbelievable what is our MNR doing..
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bratot
                  • Sep 2008

Ne znaat, mozat samo da pretpostavuvaat, no oficijalna potvrda nemozat da dobijat. Ova go znam od nasata misija vo UN.

Problem ke se javi dokolku doznaat za del od tie malite posiromasni drzavi koi se polesno potkuplivi ili mozat da se ucenuvaat, togas Grcite ke se obidat da gi ubedat da ne go koristat nasheto ustavno ime.

Taka se sluci so Kongo mislam. Grcite odat i lobiraat i kaj zemjite koi veke ne priznale da se povlecat.
                  The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Prolet
                    • Sep 2009

Sea pred bankrot ke lobiraat, pominaa tie vreminja koga se podkupuvase so edna vreka oris. Eve ti dadov link kolku tocno ne imaat priznaeto, sea ima nekoj greski znam Albania se uste ne nema priznato. A Mexico, Congo,Panama nikoj od niv ne se predomisli imashe vesti za toa ali site ostanaa so priznavanjata.

Ja kolku sto znam sega samo e dovolno eden dokument da se podpise pod ustavno ime, kako so irska sto napravivme. Ne mora oficialen dokument da se podpisuva pod ustavno ime ili pa sega za vospostuvanje na diplomatski odnosi samo se podpisuvaat dokumentite pod ustavno ime i tolku.

Ne mie jasno zosto ne vospostavat diplomatski odnosi so drzavi kako Juzna Korea,Lebanon,Malta,Juzna Afrika pa tie se bitni drzavi niz svetot a i sigurno ke ne priznaat pod ustavno ime edino Maltezite ako pravat problemi.

Comment

• Cukiger
                      • Mar 2010

Additional Countries

Hi everyone!

Please add these countries to the list of countries recognizing Macedonia under its constitutional name:

Оман, Камбоџа, Лаос, Бангладеш, Бахреин, Катар, Таџикистан, Туркменистан, Ел Салвадор, Костарика, Судан, Руанда, Никарагва, Хондурас, Кувајт, Мозамбик, Танзанија, Џибути, Гвинеја, Непал, Конго, Тајван, Чад, Куба, Бурунди, Уганда, Кина, Хаити, Гватемала, Мексико, Маврициус, Ирак, Јамајка, Нигерија и Источен Тимор

The source is an older article from the Utrinski Vesnik newspaper: http://217.16.70.245/?pBroj=1624&stID=25391&pR=2

Also I would like to ask whether you have sources for these countries being already in the list? Greetings from Germany.

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

welcome from australia and thanks for the information.

Comment

• Prolet
                          • Sep 2009

Osiris, Fidanka Tanaskova just mentioned on Ico's radio that according to Greek sources Georgia (Gruzija) will be the 128th country to recognize us however our MNR has since denied wanting to establish diplomatic relations just yet. What are they waiting for?? We have an Embassy in Turkey for gods sake if they cant afford to open an embassy in Tblissi they can just use the Ankara Embassy.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Cukiger View Post
                            Hi everyone!

Please add these countries to the list of countries recognizing Macedonia under its constitutional name:

Оман, Камбоџа, Лаос, Бангладеш, Бахреин, Катар, Таџикистан, Туркменистан, Ел Салвадор, Костарика, Судан, Руанда, Никарагва, Хондурас, Кувајт, Мозамбик, Танзанија, Џибути, Гвинеја, Непал, Конго, Тајван, Чад, Куба, Бурунди, Уганда, Кина, Хаити, Гватемала, Мексико, Маврициус, Ирак, Јамајка, Нигерија и Источен Тимор

The source is an older article from the Utrinski Vesnik newspaper: http://217.16.70.245/?pBroj=1624&stID=25391&pR=2

Also I would like to ask whether you have sources for these countries being already in the list? Greetings from Germany.
                            Thanks Cukiger! Unfortunately, we have built this list up over time so we haven't attached sources to each country being cited. Although, given the multiple people that have been involved in this thread and the open allowance for criticism, I think it is pretty accurate.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Any chances of Germany recognizing Macedonia, or does it recognize us already?

Why not establish diplomatic ties with the various small countries in the caucasus mountains? There is probably at least 1 to 2 countries there that would recognize us.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Seriously, I find it demeaning to ask for recognition.
                                Lesson no 1. in diplomacy should dictate the following:

What language can we mutually communicate in?
                                Who is your leader?
                                How do call yourselves?

Anyone that cannot do this is a donkey. Countries that cannot do this are rude and simply should be treated as such.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X