X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CA_RO
    • May 2010

Sad

That is horrible they say that about another country and its people.

No one should ever wish death on anyone.

I just hope they have apologized and will learn to love and like.

Threats and rhetoric does not make any thing easier it makes things worse. Its not good for anyone to show so much hate as these people have done.

Hate is bad and its not good for anyone.

Love and respect is the way forward for making sure that we have no wars.

Regards

Ancuta

Comment

• Daniel the Great
      • Nov 2009

WTF do those scum want from Macedonia? Macedonia gives them all types of benifits and they just want more and more.
      And they do these stupid chants that are not helping the situation.
      Like the Macedonian saying goes, Albancite "za nikade se".

Comment

• Frank
        Banned
        • Mar 2010

Ther term Shiptar has always been used by Albanians and Macedonians alike only after the Albanians recived thier boost to violent nationalsm in the 1990's with the Help of Uncle Sam the 'term' wasnt a form of racist slang but if they see that as an offence then i would gladly respect it but I doubt they will respect Macedonians so there u have it no middle ground let alone respect for all.

And what a future we have with the young gneration of Albanain scumbags displayig views like that.

It is State funded money I bet all that isnt artificial that is paying for their voices

On the MANU puplication at no cicurmstances should the publication be removed from circulation that would be a dangerous precedent ammended yes which it since has been sadly I assume the ''we are slavs bits'' and bytes remain afterall Communist era acedmecs what do u expect.
        Last edited by Frank; 05-15-2010, 06:35 PM.

Comment

• Frank
          Banned
          • Mar 2010

Like the Macedonian saying goes, Albancite "za nikade se".
          This is what annoys me so much, just what in that statement is not true.

There are little signs from all levels of Albanins in Macedonian Society of movement and change

Again we Macedonians are phush overs we gotta play the huminist card again

Just see the outrage if what was displayed by those dogs be directed any were in the World the reaction wouldn't be nice.

Comment

• Pelister
            • Sep 2008

These NGO's are nationalist organizations running rampant on E.U funding and donations.

I think that most of those Albanians should be deported. Send them back to Albania.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by CA_RO
              I just hope they have apologized and will learn to love and like.
              That's wishful thinking Ancuta, unfortunately not in line with the reality of the situation. Most ethnic Albanians would be celebrating at the destruction of the Macedonian state.
              In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                That's wishful thinking Ancuta, unfortunately not in line with the reality of the situation. Most ethnic Albanians would be celebrating at the destruction of the Macedonian state.
                A clarification IMO, ethnic Albanians in Macedonia & Kosovo would be celebrating at the destruction of the Macedonian state.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

I hope they clean them out, one way or another.

I think all Albanians who are involved in plots to divide/partition/split the Macedonian State should have their citizenship revoked, permanently.

Then see how desperate they get.

Comment

Working...
                  X