Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • osiris
    • Sep 2008

well how about a mto table or two at the function. i will be going and if any one on this forum lives in melb and doesnt go, you better have a good excuse otherwise stram da vie.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

I think an MTO table would be most suitable

I am certainly attending, treba da napraime nekoi dogovor za da se sretnime tamu ili predvreme.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        I think an MTO table would be most suitable

I am certainly attending, treba da napraime nekoi dogovor za da se sretnime tamu ili predvreme.
        Jaska ke bidam prv tamo. mora da se poznajme.
        Last edited by Bill77; 01-21-2010, 03:54 AM.
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

so som and bill and osiris are going i am sure phoenix will come thats a start.
          to all the sydney and canberra brothers make the time and come this is an inportant event, lest all support it i am trying to organise a table with my brother and his freinds.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

We might have to unveil the official MTO Ties there. ;-)
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• AMHRC
              De-registered
              • Sep 2009

We look forward to seeing you all there.

Cheers.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

risto veliki kai si be brate treba poeke da doidvash ovde vo mebourne.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  Jaska ke bidam prv tamo. mora da se poznajme.
                  Nema problem bate, site ke se zapoznaime tamu, I have a confident feeling about this night, alot of good Macedonians will be in the presence of each other, it should have a positive impact and result in some new friendships, networking and action-items for 2010. From such gatherings great things can transpire.

RtG, what are we doing regarding the insignia, we going for shirts or ties? I'll leave it with you, then let's talk logo
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    Nema problem bate, site ke se zapoznaime tamu, I have a confident feeling about this night, alot of good Macedonians will be in the presence of each other, it should have a positive impact and result in some new friendships, networking and action-items for 2010. From such gatherings great things can transpire.

RtG, what are we doing regarding the insignia, we going for shirts or ties? I'll leave it with you, then let's talk logo
                    fala brat. mene mie mozi se znajme ama ne se gledame nis internet. Nishto neje chudno. Ama kje vidime. Samo da znajs edno neshto. Ako to poznavam ili stari drugari sne, kje te Gushnam i nema da te ostam. ke te ustramam i da ne begash. hahaha

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Taka samo tetkami prai, hahaha, ke se pazam

Comment

• osiris
                        • Sep 2008

so is this mto table happening

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Book it in Aussie.
                          Risto the Great
                          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• osiris
                            • Sep 2008

so listen up my masos lets get some numbers happening please post on here if you are coming. and bring some one else along too. the more the merrier.

Comment

• Bill77
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                              so listen up my masos lets get some numbers happening please post on here if you are coming. and bring some one else along too. the more the merrier.
                              For me Its a bit hard to give definate numbers at the moment Osiris. Min 3 Max 10. I would sugest someone arives early and places cards on a few tables, there for if anyone wants to introduce them selves they know where to go. Some initialy, might want to remain anonymous.

if we cant get Tables together, why don't we Creat a secret society signal like the Stone masons or the skull and Bones have lol.

Any suggestions? (this is not a serious suggestion, its for fun)

Comment

• osiris
                                • Sep 2008

i am all for networking with patriotic macedonians and not about business but about our struggle. so i hope you come mate and we can meet. lets decide on a mto handshake huh

Comment

Working...
                                X