Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMHRC
    De-registered
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
    AMHRC
    Outstanding.....really looking forward to this, any help required?
    Thanks Makedonche, sponsorship support would be greatly appreciated; so if anyone is interested in becoming a sponsor of the event, please contact us via [email protected]

Various benefits are available for sponsors, including mention in the official program guide and on the official web page of the event etc.

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
    Great news!

Will the book be available for purchase during the night for those who attend?
    Thanks VMRO; it will take some months after the event to finalise the contents of the book and the negotiations with the publisher.

Comment

• Niko777
      • Oct 2010

Wow that is awesome, seems like you guys managed to gather an excellent group of speakers. I wish there was something like this planned in Canada.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
        Thanks Makedonche, sponsorship support would be greatly appreciated; so if anyone is interested in becoming a sponsor of the event, please contact us via [email protected]

Various benefits are available for sponsors, including mention in the official program guide and on the official web page of the event etc.

Thanks VMRO; it will take some months after the event to finalise the contents of the book and the negotiations with the publisher.
        Thanks AMHRC, keep me posted about the book as i wouldn't mind purchasing it.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• AMHRC
          De-registered
          • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
          Wow that is awesome, seems like you guys managed to gather an excellent group of speakers. I wish there was something like this planned in Canada.
          Thanks Niko - if you can, come to Melbourne and join us...

Comment

• Dejan
            • Sep 2008

This is great news! Please keep us informed about this event. I would like to make an effort to get down to Melbourne for this. Also interested in the book. Great work AMHRC! Vi blagodaram.
            You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Peshoshnitsa Lerin
              • Jun 2012

Good work guys!! I look forward to it! Keep us updated on everything and if you need any volunteers,

Comment

• United MKD
                • Jul 2011

Awesome, well done guys. Very proud.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

I would say this is quite simply in the "must attend" category. I am positive any Macedonian would be thrilled with the opportunity to hear these matters discussed at such an intelligent level. I am also sure the event will gather some of the keenest Macedonian minds in Australia and further afar.

I hope it provides some motivation for all Macedonians to think about the matters of concern to Macedonians over the last 100 years.

Well done AMHRC.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• EgejskaMakedonia
                    • Jan 2010

Nice work AMHRC! Sounds like a very valuable series of events.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                      • Jan 2009

Nice work AMHRC. This will be an excellent event
                      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• Makedonska_Kafana
                        • Aug 2010

Congratulations!!
                        http://www.makedonskakafana.com

Macedonia for the Macedonians

Comment

• Pelister
                          • Sep 2008

This is fantastic!

I think that its about time something like this happened. Its about a century late, but its never too late to raise the moral and ethical issues of the invasion, and partition of Macedonia, because it was planned well in advance, and it derprived the Macedonian nation of its own country.

Hopefully this raises the issue publicly.

One thing I would like to add is that it would be good to have one
                          legal expert in international law (rather than only historians) on the list of guest speakers, because the seizure of the Macedonian land, its partition and the dispossession of the Macedonians, is above all else, a legal issue.

The denial of the Macedonians, is directly related to the rights and title of the unjustly dispossessed. Greece, Bulgaria and Serbia could not produce a "just cause" why they invaded it. Sure, there were the typical benevolent words and gestures, but it is well known that in secret they were planning its partition. I have found that the only way that these invading regimes could by pass the legal issue of the superior title and rights of the unjustly dipossessed Macedonian people, was to deny they existed. They proposed 'no Macedonians' and a land legitimately 'up for grabs'. The idea of 'no Macedonians' is a legal fiction, but it is a powerful assumption because it has had the resources and the backing of at least three nation States, all on the same page and all pushing 'no Macedonians'. At the international level this legal fiction has been worked into the Treaties designed to give international legitimacy to the illegal partition. This historical and political dimension to it is very important, because the conquest has been bowdlerized, the Macedonians literally disappear to be replaced by 'Greeks', 'Bulgarians' and 'Serbians' in the national narratives of our oppressors.

Great work.

I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• Grotius
                            • Dec 2009

the more I think about this, the more I realise its importance and significance. excellent, can't wait!!!

Comment

• Vangelovski
                              • Sep 2008

This is a great initiative and an extremely important one. One that we really need.

Considering the scholars involved, the publication that comes out of this will influence thinking on the issue quite significantly.
                              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

well done,congrats.AMHRC.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X