Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UMDiaspora.org
    • Oct 2009

The language is corrected but not the nationality: http://unterm.un.org/dgaacs/unterm.n...B?OpenDocument
    For comments, questions, concerns, please contact us at:

United Macedonian Diaspora
    http://www.umdiaspora.org

1101 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, 6th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20004, United States
    Phone: (202) 756-2244, Fax: (202) 756-7323, E-mail: [email protected]

PO Box 2153, Hawthorn, Vic. 3122, Australia
    Phone: 0438 385 466, E-mail: [email protected]

3555 St. Clair Avenue East, Toronto, ON, M1K 1L6, Canada
    Phone: 416-209-0448, E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Frank
      Banned
      • Mar 2010

However, they continue with ommitting our nationality!
      Well that is TOTALLY unacceptable

It would be poetic justice if the site of the UN was hacked and a Protest made on the World Stage

Comment

• Bratot
        • Sep 2008

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

My comment:
          Dear Sir/Madam, as a Macedonian I find it extremely disturbing that repeated actions by the United Nations in various manners have continued to diminish the significance and existence of the Macedonian people. This recent example of not including Macedonian as a language of Macedonia is beyond comprehension and more like the antics of Macedonia's petulant neighbour Greece.

How on Earth are Macedonians meant to appreciate universal principles of human rights when they are flagrantly ignored by the United Nations?

I am happy they have done this. It will be their undoing in time.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Frank
            Banned
            • Mar 2010

Is the Office of the Macedonian President even aware of this

It is only the action of us that is being seen

Comment

• Vangelovski
              • Sep 2008

I've sent them my thoughts.

Meto, does Denis Manevski still believe this:

If the government did not agree on FYROM in 1995, we would have been 10 years behind right now. Macedonia would still be under embargo and 20,000 people would have been without a job.

Denis Manevski, UMD Treasurer
              11 March 2008
              http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Macedo.../message/10536
              If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• indigen
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                Any hard evidence that the adjective/nationality term Macedonian was ever used since 1993?

Comment

• indigen
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by kykypajko View Post
                  Brother (or sister), you are on the MTO Forums and you are trying to REDIRECT users to some other forum and that, IMHO, is not the way it should be done. Please post your ideas, suggestions and views here on the MTO forums if you want to see feedback from the forum members.

So pochit,
                  I.

PS: I notice that you have SPAMMED this same post on numerous threads here on MTO. This is not civilised forum behaviour and perverts any normal standards of netiquette.
                  Last edited by indigen; 11-15-2010, 10:15 PM. Reason: Add comment on Netiquette.

Comment

• makalek
                    • Apr 2010

Unbelievable. I just went on FIFA.com and on the country info for Macedonia, the official language is left blank while our motto is not known.

On the other hand, look at the country info for our neighbor to the south.

Their government pressured UEFA into calling us FYROM and now they have probably threatened FIFA to not list our language.

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Makalek, It seems like our language is not the only problem here.

Major cities: Bitola, Prilep, Brod, Titov, Tetovo, Kumanovo
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

How can we send comments to fifa like we did to unterm?
                        Last edited by Daniel the Great; 11-15-2010, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• makalek
                          • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Daniel the Great View Post
                          How can we send comments to fifa like we did to unterm?
                          Here is how you can contact FIFA:

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Thank's makalek, i suggest everyone send them a comment of disgust that will hopefully make them change what they stuffed up.

Note that the language is "Macedonian" and the motto is "Freedom or Death" (Слобода или Смрт).

Comment

• Bratot
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by indigen View Post
                              Any hard evidence that the adjective/nationality term Macedonian was ever used since 1993?
                              In the UN?

- I would say never.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                              X