Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Daniel the Great
    • Nov 2009

Well done AMHRC and MHRMI on the contribution to the Children's Hospital in Skopje.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Good work fellas.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti AMHRC, This is fantastic and great to see
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
          • Jan 2009

Excellent job to both organizations.
          Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• makedonche
            • Oct 2008

Great work gentlemen! Onward and upward!
            On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Pelister
              • Sep 2008

A worthwhile cause, great work and well done to both organisations.

Comment

• julie
                • May 2009

AMHRC and MHRMI, you guys are awesome, my heroes, well done
                "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Every little bit helps and this is a grass roots level of assistance that anyone would appreciate. Well done.
                  Risto the Great
                  MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                  "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Gospod da vi daj zdravje.

well done AMHRC/MHRMI
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• AMHRC
                      De-registered
                      • Sep 2009

Action Alert: United Nations continues to Discriminate against Macedonia and Macedoni

Action Alert: United Nations continues to Discriminate against Macedonia and Macedonians

The AMHRC and MHRMI have written to the United Nations demanding that the official language of Macedonia in its official list of member countries be referred to as Macedonian.

Dear UNTERM 15 November 2010

It has come to our attention that the UNTERM entry in all of your official languages for the Republic of Macedonia does not contain a designation for the official language of the country, which is of course Macedonian. Until recently, the UN indicated that this language is Macedonian. It has also been pointed out to us that this is not the first time that this has occurred. Could you please explain why the language column for Macedonia has been deliberately left blank and who authorised this insulting and discriminatory act? The official and most widely-spoken language in Macedonia is Macedonian and we demand that its designation as such in the language column of the UNTERM entry for Macedonia be restored immediately.

The AMHRC and MHRMI call on all Macedonians world wide to protest this discriminatory act by the United Nations by writing to UNTERM, the United Nations Multilingual Terminology Database, at the following link: http://unterm.un.org/dgaacs/unterm.nsf/Comment?OpenForm
                      Last edited by AMHRC; 11-14-2010, 11:20 PM.

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                        • Nov 2009

Can there be legal action taken against this type of discrimination? it is just unacceptable.
                        Last edited by Daniel the Great; 11-14-2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Ive sent my piece.

To all FB fans, spread this message together with the reply link.
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Daniel the Great
                            • Nov 2009

Here is the comment i sent:

Dear UNTERM,

I have been made aware of your removal of the official language of the Republic of Macedonia from the Macedonia column. I would like to remind you that the official language of Macedonia is Macedonian, and what UNTERM has done is completely unacceptable and discriminatory. The United Nations is known for it's support of human rights but yet yous can not support the most basic. i speak on behalf of the entire United Macedonians all around the world and demand yous fix what yous have messed up.

Regards,

Daniel the Macedonian.

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                              • Jan 2009

Another low and guttless act by the corrupt crooks at the UN.... and the macedonian government wants to work with these fools in sorting the "name issue"....

Good work on the AMHRC and MHRMI and i hope they hit the UN hard.

We macedonians shouldnt let the UN forget about this "slip up".... maybe a protest is in order.....

Comment

• George S.
                                • Aug 2009

bbs i agree that there are people who are wide awake to what's happening.
                                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

Working...
                                X