Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mikail
    • Sep 2008

These things are orchestrated by Greek authorities Prolet. It is all part of the Greek plan to intimidate our people again.

They know they can't slaughter us, make us drink caster oil, throw us in jail or cut the heads off of our children anymore. This is the new plan by Athens to scare monger our people again and it is a shame Vodenka is buying into it.

The said attackers would more than likely have been some prosfigi or arnauti.

Even those who admit to being "pogrcani" aren't that stupid! Things in Northern Greece are not as we know them to be over here mate.

The media and the government conspire to work together to scare our people. it works on some and not on others. Then you get people like Vodenka who use it to get at Vino. What a shame she still can't see we should be working together toward a common goal.
    From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Mikail
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
      Why would Greeks care if the people applied for Greek Citizenship just like anybody else?
      Is this a loaded question or stupid question?
      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Mikail, They are doing it in a legal way, not cutting any corners.

Remember citizenship is not a privilege, you are either entitled to it or you are not.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• vodenka
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
          Spolaj Ti Mikail

On the Kanal 5 report apparently people came from another village and a confrontation was narrowly avoided. Why would Greeks or Grkomani from another village care if the people applied for Greek Citizenship just like anybody else?
          THIS IS A BIG GREEK LIE! NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED! I wonder with you people always ready to believe any greek internet propaganda sh...t!!!!
          Here also a video from a Voden internet newspaper, presenting the event.
          Stop believe greek sources. Ask first, before buying everything they write or say. And no macedonian source should spread this kind of propaganda in macedonian media because they are helping greeks, by doing so!

Comment

• vodenka
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
            These things are orchestrated by Greek authorities Prolet. It is all part of the Greek plan to intimidate our people again.

They know they can't slaughter us, make us drink caster oil, throw us in jail or cut the heads off of our children anymore. This is the new plan by Athens to scare monger our people again and it is a shame Vodenka is buying into it.

The said attackers would more than likely have been some prosfigi or arnauti.

Even those who admit to being "pogrcani" aren't that stupid! Things in Northern Greece are not as we know them to be over here mate.

The media and the government conspire to work together to scare our people. it works on some and not on others. Then you get people like Vodenka who use it to get at Vino. What a shame she still can't see we should be working together toward a common goal.
            Why are you spreading lies and greek propaganda? You are scaring people by writing such things! I and my companion activists have our problems with greeks but we do not spread them to all the internet sites, newspapers and tv stations to show how hard is to be activists and to cry as "victims" all the time. We take our risks trying to help our people and we know it: we do not need to make any "publicity" of it.
            Anyway, the above "episode" never happened!

Comment

• makedonche
              • Oct 2008

AMHRC
              Fantastic stuff, keep up the great work!
              On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Vodenka, Decata Begalci President Gjorgjija Donevski speaks the Greek Language so well, its the first time i've heard him speak the language.

Mikail originates from Egejska Makedonija, i dont think you can blame him for what he is saying. Lets not turn this into an argument, we are all on the same side here.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Mikail
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vodenka View Post
                  Why are you spreading lies and greek propaganda? You are scaring people by writing such things! I and my companion activists have our problems with greeks but we do not spread them to all the internet sites, newspapers and tv stations to show how hard is to be activists and to cry as "victims" all the time. We take our risks trying to help our people and we know it: we do not need to make any "publicity" of it.
                  Anyway, the above "episode" never happened!
                  What are you talking about? Who the hell is spreading anything here? Ti nomizis ma, esi ola ta kseris. Poleka ma Vodenka oti ke se sopnis.

You have been repeatedly asked to stop your anti Vino rubbish and you used this Greek garb to bring it up again.

Enough is enough.

Comment

• vodenka
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                    What are you talking about? Who the hell is spreading anything here? Ti nomizis ma, esi ola ta kseris. Poleka ma Vodenka oti ke se sopnis.

You have been repeatedly asked to stop your anti Vino rubbish and you used this Greek garb to bring it up again.

Enough is enough.
                    Excuse me! Who mentioned episodes in Greece among Macedonians and greeks? You wrote that probably were prosfigi or arnauti! Who told you and are you so sure to mention this on the forum? This is a lie and you take it for good, you spread it, too!
                    Yes, I do not like Vinozhito and I do not trust it! There are thousands of Macedonians who feel the same way. So, what? Do I not have the right as Macedonian to have a different opinion from yours, about this party?
                    As in the greek article Vinozhito was mentioned, I wanted to make it clear that this particular initiative was not backed in any way by any Vinozhito member. Where is the wrong doing by me?

Comment

• Bratot
                      • Sep 2008

...ίσως η έλλειψη του σεξ
                      The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• julie
                        • May 2009

Vodenka, you are not helping your cause by belittling other Macedonian organisations that are working for the Maceconian Cause. It may be an idea to promote your own objectives and the work you are doing. Any organisation that works for the Macedonian cause is to e commended, not slandered, Mikail pointed something out to you, you cannot post here without ridiculing and belittling Vinozhito, and it becomes tiresome.
                        Mikail is also correct in his interpretation, stating it as Greek rubbish, and you are defending the Greeks with your wild accusations.

Is it possible for you to build a bridge, move on, get over it, and whatever cliche' you may understand?
                        That and the issue of Macedonians "converging" to obtain their rightful assets you have an issue with. One must ask the question, what is your agenda? It is not very becoming.
                        No one is disrespecting you here, so please do not disrespect others, am unsure of what agenda you are pushing
                        "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• vodenka
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          Vodenka, you are not helping your cause by belittling other Macedonian organisations that are working for the Maceconian Cause. It may be an idea to promote your own objectives and the work you are doing. Any organisation that works for the Macedonian cause is to e commended, not slandered, Mikail pointed something out to you, you cannot post here without ridiculing and belittling Vinozhito, and it becomes tiresome.
                          Mikail is also correct in his interpretation, stating it as Greek rubbish, and you are defending the Greeks with your wild accusations.

Is it possible for you to build a bridge, move on, get over it, and whatever cliche' you may understand?
                          That and the issue of Macedonians "converging" to obtain their rightful assets you have an issue with. One must ask the question, what is your agenda? It is not very becoming.
                          No one is disrespecting you here, so please do not disrespect others, am unsure of what agenda you are pushing
                          Ask first WHO helped the Begalci in Greece and after you will be able to have an opinion on the article and the news I posted.
                          It is clear that in this forum anybody who does not trust, like, vote, adore Vinozhito is not welcome. Ok, now you can go on in worshiping the party for NO activity in greece and I will continue to take all the risks I can to help macedonian cause, on the street, in the government offices, in greek society, etc. Pozdrav!

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                            • Jan 2009

Another good Review AMHRC. I applaud all the articles but especially "The Rann Affair" which exposes so many things wrong with Australian Human Rights Commission and their decision to terminate the AMHRC's complaint. Here's an interesting excerpt from that article (I recommend everyone read the entire article in full);

The following article appeared in an edition of The Australian online newspaper:
                            'Forthright' Rann cleared of racism

June 29, 2010 12:00AM
                            SOUTH Australian Premier Mike Rann has been cleared of racially vilifying the people of the FormerYugoslav Republic of Macedonia.
                            The Human Rights Commission found Mr Rann had no case to answer for claiming the Macedonian state was stealing Greek history and culture, an accusation the Premier made in a speech at a Greek festival in Adelaide last year. In the speech, Mr Rann also accused Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov of "stirring up trouble in a most dangerous way" with Greece. The comments sparked a complaint to the HRC by South Australia's Macedonian community but judge Catherine Branson ruled it to be "lacking in substance".
                            Mr Rann said he abhorred racism and his criticisms were directed at the policies of the Ivanov government, not Macedonians.
                            "I stand on my record of racial and ethnic tolerance. I will not be intimidated by anyone from speaking forthrightly on behalf of historical truth," Mr Rann said.

It is important to note the date of the article, which is June 29 2010. As we indicated above, Commissioner Branson made her decision on August 25 2010. Who was the source of this false claim? Was it Rann? The article seems to suggest that it was. Maybe the author of the article is quoting Rann out of context?
                            However, on July 3 2010, still well before Commissioner Branson made her decision on August 25 2010, the Australian Greek newspaper, Neos Kosmos, published an online article containing the following sentence:

“This week Lachlan Parker, spokesman for Premier Mike Rann confirmed to Neos Kosmos
                            that the complaint had been dismissed.”

That is, that our complaint against Rann at the AHRC had been dismissed around seven
                            weeks prior to when it was actually dismissed. Was Rann‟s official representative, Mr. Lachlan Parker, misquoted? If he was accurately quoted, was he deliberately misinforming the media in an attempt to publically influence the AHRC? Or, if the quote is accurate, why was Mr. Parker so confident about a decision that had not yet been made?
                            Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• julie
                              • May 2009

With all due respect Vodenka, you are very rude. I have no "adoration" for any political party in either RoM not Greece.
                              My mother, from Egejska too, once taught me something as a small child growing up - NEVER take credit or glory you do something from your own heart born out of love. Always take joj in knowing that you have helped others, because God sees everything, he knows what you have done, and NEVER be in your own ego where you need to blow your own trumpet, because only air will come from it, and people will not listen.
                              ALWAYS do good, and not expect anything out of it, because that is what a decent person does, and NEVER NEVER put another person down or belittle or disrespect them for something they are trying to do.

From what I can see here, Vodenka, you have an expectation that everyone on this forum will fall at your feet and worship you, every time you blow your own horn or trumpet, and shake in your godlike presence.
                              You are blowing so much air, its cumbersome
                              And every time you put down Vinozhito, it makes me think how wonderful they are NOT to blow their trumpets the way you have been doing here
                              You are very angry
                              Perhaps there was a love affair that did not work? And you have anger like this for th ewhole world to see your dirty laundry? Enough. Be a woman and be more gracious. Credit where credit is due Vodenka, not where it is shouted at, oh and by the way just WHAT is it that YOU have done for all of the BEGALTSI children???????
                              what was that? Oh yes, nothing.
                              just as I had thought
                              STOP putting other Macedonian organizations down, you are becoming predictable
                              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
                                Banned
                                • Feb 2010

Vodenka my questioning the translation was not about the skopja thing I know Greeks would say that. Its not your fault that the article used the word.

What I meant was the

friendly party "Rainbow" urges Skopje to club members who say that originate from Greek regions to come themselves in northern Greece

To club member

Maybe Google translate translated it as to club and I understood that to mean to prevent and then it kind of didn’t make sense as the sentence since it would be

Mak friendly party Rainbow urges RoM to prevent people who say that originate…ect

Which sounds like Rainbow Party are complaining about something.

I was wondering did I understand it correctly.

that’s all that I really meant.

I noted in your later post that clarified all activists are associated with Rainbow party regardless if they are or not are part of the party.

Comment

Working...
                                X