Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rogi
    • Sep 2008

Thursday's 8:15pm session of the Melbourne Premier screening of 'a name
    is a name' has SOLD OUT !

A second session beginning at 9:30pm has been announced.

Tickets from Ticketek online

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

thats great

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Thats great but thank god there will be another screening i don't have my tickets yet. What is the capacity seating in the Forum Theatre, any body know?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Grotius
          • Dec 2009

Bill77,

I think it is about 550.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Hugo is right

Comment

• Dejan
              • Sep 2008

Well done Melbourne! Unfortunately us Sydneysiders only had one screening. Luckily I bought my tickets the first day they went on sale!

PS - It's a great documetary, and I await the DVD release
              You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• osiris
                • Sep 2008

ok so its me 2 som 2 rtg 2 struya 1 black cactus 1 makedonche 2 damn its only ten.

bill 77 4 mihail 2 rogi 1 all up 17 so i will bring some one to make it 20 unless some one else decides to come or if i have missed someone

amhrc there is also the lady from sydney i guess we could accommodate her too, although to be honest i would like to keep them mto tables.

so guys cash on the night ok.
                Last edited by osiris; 03-03-2010, 01:21 AM.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
                  ok so its me 2 som 2 rtg 2 struya 1 black cactus 1 makedonche 2 damn its only ten.

bill 77 4 mihail 2 rogi 1 all up 17 so i will bring some one to make it 20 unless some one else decides to come or if i have missed someone

amhrc there is also the lady from sydney i guess we could accommodate her too, although to be honest i would like to keep them mto tables.

so guys cash on the night ok.
                  Osiris
                  Cash on the night no problems!
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• The LION will ROAR
                    • Jan 2009

Бабите го бранат името
                    четврток, 04 март 2010

На вчерашната промоција на документарниот филм “Името е име“ во Мелбурн, сцената во која две баби застануваат во одбрана на уставното име на Македонија било поздравено со најголем аплауз од присутните

“Јас не им давам право да го сменат името“, им порачува баба Трпејца на македонските политичари во една од сцените на документарниот филм “Името е име“. Токму оваа сцена предизвикала овации и најсилен аплауз меѓу присутните на премиерата на овој филм на Австралискиот Континент.

“Името е име“ на режисерот Сигурјон Ејнесон и продуцентот Џејсон Мико, на два пати го наполнил до последното место театарот Форум 2 во центарот на Мелбурн во Австралија.

Премиерното прикажување на овој документарен филм кој го третира македонскиот проблем за името со јужниот сосед Грција, предизвикал голем интерес кај македонската заедница во Австралија. И на двете претстави биле присутни гледачи и од други етнички групи, пријатели на Македонците, како што вели организаторот на проекциите, Комитетот за човекови права од Австралија со седиште во Мелбурн.

Присутната публика заминала презадоволна од прикажаното, но и од можноста по проекцијата да поставуваат прашања и разговараат со режисерот и продуцентот, за чии ставови велат дека ги импресионирале.

My Question is..Do we need our BABI to teach us and tell us not to make the biggest mistake that anyone can do in History..?
                    We should get one of these BABI to the Macedonian Parilment with a stick (SO STAPO) and give a good hiding to these fcuken Politicians...
                    The Macedonians originates it, the Bulgarians imitate it and the Greeks exploit it!

Comment

• Mikail
                      • Sep 2008

A job well done. The screening went better than I expected. Two sold out shows in Melbourne.

AMHRC, I would love to get a copy of your video to put up on my Utube page. That introduction was absolutely fantastic. Well done and I can see your group growing stronger as a result of your efforts last night.

Inspirational!

Bravo
                      From the village of P’pezhani, Tashko Popov, Dimitar Popov-Skenderov and Todor Trpenov were beaten and sentenced to 12 years prison. Pavle Mevchev and Atanas Popov from Vrbeni and Boreshnica joined them in early 1927, they were soon after transferred to Kozhani and executed. As they were leaving Lerin they were heard to shout "With our death, Macedonia will not be lost. Our blood will run, but other Macedonians will rise from it"

Comment

• Itze
                        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Mikail View Post
                        A job well done. The screening went better than I expected. Two sold out shows in Melbourne.

AMHRC, I would love to get a copy of your video to put up on my Utube page. That introduction was absolutely fantastic. Well done and I can see your group growing stronger as a result of your efforts last night.

Inspirational!

Bravo
                        Found it YouTube - AMHRC Become a Member

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

I attended the second session and thoroughly enjoyed the film and the Q&A afterwards.

Well done to all of the guys at the AMHRC and others that helped put it on in Melbourne, it was a great turnout and considering the humid conditions on the night the crowd was well behaved and patient as they waited outside and inside the theatre for the start of the second screening.

The intro for the AMHRC is a brilliant piece of media, the music is powerful and the message is clear...
                          Get onboard people and support the excellent work of the AMHRC!

Amongst the second screening crowd was a good number of non-Macedonians who attended and they received a strong round of applause when they put up their hands on the prompting of the MC for a show of hands of our non-Macedonian friends in the audience.

On a more disappointing note was the no show of invited politicians...perhaps others can comment on this. The only recognisable face for me was the Member for Lara, Mr John Eren, who is of Turkish background.

Thanks to Mr Eren.

Comment

• AMHRC
                            De-registered
                            • Sep 2009

Thanks must indeed go out to the honorable member for Lara, Mr. John Eren. Though we must also say that it was quite disappointing that at least some of the others invited, could not find the time to attend.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

Aleksandrov, How many rocked up for the Sydney Event? There was over 1000 Easy at the Forum Theater, it was jam packed.
                              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• aleksandrov
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
                                Aleksandrov, How many rocked up for the Sydney Event? There was over 1000 Easy at the Forum Theater, it was jam packed.
                                Probably over 1900. I'll check for sure tomorrow.

I thought someone said the Forum Theater in Melbourne only fits 550? Do you mean over 1,000 over the two nights?
                                All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. Arthur Schopenhauer

https://www.facebook.com/igor.a.aleksandrov?ref=tn_tnmn

Comment

Working...
                                X