Australian Macedonian Human Rights Committee (AMHRC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Prolet
    • Sep 2009

Grotius, Lets agree to disagree on this one

Im not a blind follower of Vinozito and the Misirkov Foundation was build yesterday so to speak and i've heard very little about. I just found out beforehand from AMHRC that its not even registered yet, the truth is we've seen very little from the Egejska Makedonija region and now i've received the information i needed about the Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation.

I have yet to see Vinozito cooperate with other groups within Egejska Makedonija, language programs are now being set up for our people of all ages to be able to learn the Macedonian Language, why doesnt Vinozito support these people?

So the answer to your question Grotius, respect is earned it is not given i have nothing against Vinozito at all i think they have done a good job holding on and i actually like Pavle Vascopoulos Filipov its not all about Vinozito there are other groups too that should be supported one political party cant do everything on their own.

I think its time stop feeling sorry for ourselves in Egejska Makedonija and make sure that some of the basic elements of human rights can be met for our people there like being able to learn the Macedonian Language. Look at the Macedonians from Pirinska Makedonija they are fighting back even against the Bugarofili from our government.

AMHRC, Thanks for the update and believe me you have alot of respect from our people both in Australia and outside of it.
    МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Prolet
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
      Prolet, I don't know the reason...my guess is that Voden represents a geographical area of Egejska that still has a strong Macedonian character, sho kur bara vo solun so prosfygite...

My strategy would be to consolidate our centres of strength and from there we expand outward...imagine dropping a stone in the middle of a lake and its concentric ripple growing outward from that initial impact zone...
      Phoenix, So who did the Solunski Atentatori punch on for?? Do you know how much blood was spilled in Solun? Our Gemidzii fought and died to liberate Solun i couldnt care less about the Gjupci, Solun e nash. Solun is the Heart and Soul of Egejska Makedonija i ne beshe taka if you recall the launch of the Macedonian-Greek Dictionary was in Solun so why wasnt the Krste Petkov Misirkov foundation opened there instead of Voden?
      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
        Phoenix, So who did the Solunski Atentatori punch on for?? Do you know how much blood was spilled in Solun? Our Gemidzii fought and died to liberate Solun i couldnt care less about the Gjupci, Solun e nash. Solun is the Heart and Soul of Egejska Makedonija i ne beshe taka if you recall the launch of the Macedonian-Greek Dictionary was in Solun so why wasnt the Krste Petkov Misirkov foundation opened there instead of Voden?
        Prolet, you are asking a question that possibly only Vinozito can answer. why don't you email them? i am sure they have a logical explanation.
        E-mail: [email protected] or [email protected]

Any way, i know we can get side tracked at times, so lets get back on track. Are you coming to this dinner?
        http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• vodenka
          • Mar 2009

Translation of the above page (News - Events) from greek into english:

16/12/2009 - Our program of classes for the teaching of reading and writing of the Macedonian language for the speakers of it, was completed with great success.

The classes included teaching of the Cyrillic alphabet and some grammar rules so that the people who already speak the local dialect, to be able to read and write in it.

Due to the great interest for these lessons, we hope to be able to repeat our classes program next spring..

The teaching programs have a two months duration and are free of charge.

19/12/2009 - We would like to thank, through this site, our Macedonian friend from Sweden who was so kind to donate us about 100 (hundred) books with swedish children’s fairytales (“Ja poznavas li Pipi dolgiot corap?” and “Prikaznata za tsrvenoto jabolko”) translated from Swedish into Macedonian.

The participants to the classes for the teaching of writing and reading of our language, to whom the books were distributed for free, accepted them with great joy.

The above I wrote so you can see that THERE IS ACTIVISM in Egejska that made giant steps in one year time, after a regular registration with the greek authorities. We are planing to start the second round of macedonian language classes, soon, in 3 diferent places in central Egejska. Later in spring or summer we will start editing a small newspaper (few pages, once every 4 months, to start and see the impact it will have with our people). The cost it will be about 250 € per edition.
          Our aim is to do things FOR our people and not just get in a useless legal fight with the greek authorities which are of NO HELP for us. We want to save our language, our culture, our traditions because this is what our people want and need! Anybody who thinks our work is worth the trouble, please help, as Vinozhito and the new foundation (which exists only in the fantasy of the party members) are not willing to help or support and want to do things their way, for our people without our people. Vinozhito members declared that our macedonian classes were damaging their struggle to pressure the greek government to indroduce the macedonian language in the public schools: now they say they have organized classes for macedonian language teaching in Lerin, Voden and Solun for which NOBODY has any information. The only classes that are taking place are those of the Educational and Cultural Movement of Voden.
          Vinozhito and its new foundation (?) are a joke!
          Last edited by vodenka; 02-14-2010, 01:44 PM.

Comment

• vodenka
            • Mar 2009

Phoenix, Sure here is the link you can see for yourself

http://www.maknews.com/forum/general...re-t18431.html
            This is 100% true as we lived it. I am involved with the macedonian activism in Egejska in Voden region since 1995 and I know what happened to the movement.
            As about Dimitri Ioannou I never met him and he appeared in the Vinozhito party first time 1 year and 1/2 ago, during the last party's congress. I do not know of any activism of this person, before that time.

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Vodenka

Bill i guess that answers alot of things, its extremely important to get somebody who is involved with the cause in Egejska Makedonija to explain in detail what is going on there. Keep up the good work!!!

Vodenka, Do you have any problems with the Greek Authorities there? Does the Greek Ministry of Education approve of these language classes?

Comment

• zoomer
                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by AMHRC View Post
                Zoomer,

Dimitri has been active for some years now, in particular as a member of the Secretariat of Vinozhito. If you saw the footage of the opening of Vinozhito's office in Voden, you would have seen Dimitri. However, he is coming to Australia as a representative of the recently formed Misirkov Foundation in order to tell us about a newspaper that the Foundation is going to launch, promoting the Macedonian perspective (as mentioned in this thread already). He will also tell us about some of the other planned activities of the Misirkov Foundation. Many of our members gained the opportunity to meet Dimtri last year, when he was our special guest at our annual dinner and were favorably impressed.

Regards,

AMHRC.
                So - is he a Human Rights Activist in Aegean Macedonia or Secretariat for the political party Ouranio Toxo (Rainbow) European Free Alliance?

Comment

• vodenka
                  • Mar 2009

Spolaj Ti Vodenka

Bill i guess that answers alot of things, its extremely important to get somebody who is involved with the cause in Egejska Makedonija to explain in detail what is going on there. Keep up the good work!!!

Vodenka, Do you have any problems with the Greek Authorities there? Does the Greek Ministry of Education approve of these language classes?
                  No, we do not have any problem with greek authorities, at this moment, but we still do not know if we could get any protection by them if we are attacked by greek fascist racist groups or individuals.
                  Here is a video of a Vlach cultural association which has started private Vlach language lessons for free, to its members and their children. This is not illegal as we are not talking about regular schools. The next step the Vlachs are thinking to take is to ask their language to be taught in public schools where Vlachs live in large numbers, when things will be mature and their people will understand how important is for them to save their mother tongue, which is one of the european language in danger of extinction and under protection by european laws, like the macedonia language in Egejska. We just wish to be able to do like them. Of course they are already very well organized as they started 3 years ago.

YouTube - ΒΛΑΧΙΚΗ ΓΛΩΣΣΑ , ΔΙΔΑΣΚΑΛΙΑ ΤΩΝ ΜΙΚΡΩΝ, ΜΕΡΟΣ Α'
                  Last edited by vodenka; 02-14-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

• AMHRC
                    De-registered
                    • Sep 2009

Zoomer,

We shall state it for the last time, Dimitri is coming here as a representative of the Misirkov Foundation. All these other posts are irrelevant and we shall ignore them.

Regards,

AMHRC.

P.S. By the way Zoomer, we know exactly who you are.

Comment

• AMHRC
                      De-registered
                      • Sep 2009

In this thread, we shall respond TO THESE ATTACKS, JUST ONCE. The AMHRC has a position in its committee structure, called International Co-ordinator. This person is based in Skopje, where he was sent by our committee. He has been doing this for five years now. He coordinates our activities with the human rights movements in Egej and Pirin etc. He organises special visits for the activists to Brussels and Strasbourg etc. He also makes monthly visits in particular, to Egej and checks on how the various Vino' branches are going (including the one in Solun) and investigates the situation in general.

Moreover our committee and MHRMI, regularly communicate with many people on the ground in Egej. Therefore, we can honestly claim that we possess an informed opinion. It is one not shared by Zoomer and Vodenka, that is their right. However, it is also our right to mantain our view - which as we have explained, is informed.

The language classes that MHRMI are talking about, are not the classes organised by Vodenka. Rather, they have been set up in conjuction with the Misirkov foundation.

That is all we have to say on the matter.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

AMHRC, The more the merrier i say it sits well with me why cant these two organizations work together for the good of the people in Egejska Makedonija?? The Misirkov Foundation should work with other NGO's especially when it comes to our Culture and Education. Dont see this as an attack, i look at it as a good thing since more people in Egejska Makedonija will learn our language and culture. I can say that Vodenka has done a fantastic job, as for Zoomer i dont know who that person is and who that person represents.

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

AMHRC, The more the merrier i say it sits well with me why cant these two organizations work together for the good of the people in Egejska Makedonija?? The Misirkov Foundation should work with other NGO's especially when it comes to our Culture and Education. Dont see this as an attack, i look at it as a good thing since more people in Egejska Makedonija will learn our language and culture. I can say that Vodenka has done a fantastic job, as for Zoomer i dont know who that person is and who that person represents.
                          Prolet the problem is often ignorance, that we don't know enough to make an informed decision, the AMHRC is providing info, try to make it to the dinner and you will hear the message first hand...

Comment

• AMHRC
                            De-registered
                            • Sep 2009

Prolet,

you are amazing. This is because you have succeeded in convincing me to write one more time about this matter. Prolet, where did you obtain the strange idea that Misirkov or Vino' don't want to work with others? It is Zoomer and Vodenka, that led an anti-Vinozhito campaign on another forum - often making the most vile insinuations against Vinozhito. This reached its height, when one of their friends made a post asserting that the people in Vinozhito are secret Greeks. However, not once has Vinozhito launched a public attack against Vodenka.

Also, recently, MHRMI made an offer to give some extra financial support to Vodenka. Zoomer, (who does not live in Egej, by the way!), abusively turned this offer down, on her behalf.

Prolet, not everything you are hearing from the other side is true. That truly is all.

Regards,

AMHRC.

Comment

• Prolet
                              • Sep 2009

AMHRC, I just asked a question i've never attacked Vinozito and i cant attack the Krste Petkov Misirkov Foundation because i know nothing about it. Just because somebody states something it doesnt mean that i fully agree with it or support it, all i support is the language programs for our people there i dont support any division whats so ever.

Like i mentioned earlier if i asked a question it doesnt mean that im attacking anybody, i simply stated that i dont see why they shouldnt be working together thats all, if there is something else there that im not informed about then i cant speculate about it, this is why its good to have somebody who is informed on the basic things that we in the Diaspora know very little about or at least on my part i cant speak for the others.

AMHRC, I just want to clarify to you that i dont know who Zoomer is and i've never seen this person post before, maybe he/she uses a different nickname in another forum but i got no idea who this person is.

Comment

• zoomer
                                • Feb 2010

Your Human Rights organizations from Australia and Canada have failed to deliver on the Macedonian question in Aege, Perin and Mala Prespa. The only things your org can do is some PR, and send some money to so-called Human Rights Activists, like this guy Dimitris Ioannou etc. Do you people know what a Human Rights Activist is?

It is sad, however, that if someone tells you the truth or asks a question you dont like, you people panic. OK then tell me of your accomplishments! Lets start with the Human Rights question in Aegeaska your Human Rights organizations have been addressing for quite some time now.

Does it matter where I am from? Or who I am? Is that what this forum is all about? What is the problem with you people? I think youve had some bad nightmares in the past, and you need some help.

Comment

Working...
                                X