X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bill77
    • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Mastika View Post
    Има уште две Македонски села во овој крај, Бобоштица и Дреново. Тие се наоѓаат во околината на градот Корча но поголемиот дел на населението е Албанизирано. Спореди лингвисти, само има скоро 10 зборувачи на Македонски (3~ во Дреново и 5-6~ во Бобоштица).
    Can you name these Ten People? You seem to be precise with your figures.
    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Mastika
      • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
      Can you name these Ten People? You seem to be precise with your figures.
      Bill, you clearly have a problem with my methodology and rationale. Unlike many I do not favour the "pick-the-highest-number-possible-and-hope" method. For a lot of what is being discussed there is serious and valid literary material, it is a shame that most people still choose believe what Trajko and Petko say about anything and everything.

If you are not happy with what I have to say then crunch the numbers and present what you believe the figures are.

Actually I can start naming them,
      one of the the speakers is Iljo Kuneshka....

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Bill, you clearly have a problem with my methodology and rationale. ....
        I clearly have a problem with your, us being slavs rational, i have a problem with how you change a subject to the negetives of Macedonia while we are discussing the negetives of other nations. I hate the fact you have nothing positive to say, Its a fact that you are starting to give me the shits.

For a lot of what is being discussed there is serious and valid literary material,
        I am sure the publisher of this artical can also say the same thing, and he/she has valid literary material to prove it. Argue with him/her or complain to the Editer of the site. Znam deka te jadi.

Yuri Gagarin's 105-B
        1000 Skopje
        Macedonia

it is a shame that most people still choose believe what Trajko and Petko say about anything and everything.
        I am sure your sources are written by someone, but it might not be Trajko or Petko.

If you are not happy with what I have to say then crunch the numbers and present what you believe the figures are.
        Website Makedonska Nacija:

They would be more credible than someone called Bubble Gum. lol

Actually I can start naming them,
        one of the the speakers is Iljo Kuneshka....
        Prove it??????
        By the way this imaginary Iljo Kuneshka, is he a Drag Queen? i thought females end there names with ka. lol

Comment

• julie
          • May 2009

[QUOTE=Bill77;51829] I hate the fact you have nothing positive to say, Its a fact that you are starting to give me the shits.

And do you have the stats prepared for that Bill?
          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

[QUOTE=julie;51833]
            I hate the fact you have nothing positive to say, Its a fact that you are starting to give me the shits.

And do you have the stats prepared for that Bill?
            Yeh, just search his posts here at MTO and take a pick. lol

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

Am tired of the negativity, and the pessimistic attitude, am also tired of having to prove myself, or others here , to a fellow Macedonian, that is wrong...unless not a Macedonian...
              "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

Mastika, you seem to know every macedonia village in Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, but yet you did not know about Strugovo which is 1 km on the left outside your Demir Hisar as you are coming from Bitola. You bullshit artist.

Comment

• julie
                  • May 2009

Actually, not a bullshit artist Bill, a Bulgarian.

Comment

• Mastika
                    • Feb 2010

Mastika, you seem to know every macedonia village in Albania, Greece, Bulgaria, but yet you did not know about Strugovo which is 1 km on the left outside your Demir Hisar as you are coming from Bitola. You bullshit artist.
                    Hmm, you said quote "they are from a village just before Demir Hisar on the left as you aproach it from Bitola.". There are number of villages on the left just before Demir Hisar on the road as you approach it from Bitola. Had you said the "last" village on the road .... (KEY WORD: LAST) maybe I would have gotten the exact village. It is not my fault that you did not explain yourself properly.

Comment

• Blagojce
                      • Mar 2010

The Macedonians in Albania are probably some of the most patriotic Macedonians in the world. What they have been able to achieve in Albania for their community can only be dreamed about happening in Yunanistan and Bulgaria.

I was in Pustec early this year and all i can say is that it was an unforgettable experience. There are a lot of Macedonians near the border with Macedonia and they are also well concentrated in Tirana. I definitely recommend everyone to visit them and see how they have been able to keep the Macedonian identity alive!

I've heard from the Macedonians in Alb that there is about 100,000 Macedonians in all of Albania.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Bump.

Long live the Macedonians in Gora and other regions of Kosovo.

This seems to be a topic of discussion at the moment so I thought I will breathe some new life into this thread.
                        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                          • Apr 2010

* In the preparation of this text, materials were used from Gligor Todorovski's book Demographical Changes in Macedonia from the Late XIV Century until the Balkan Wars and PhD dissertation of Galaba Palikruševa PhD: Islamization of Torbeshi and Establishing of Torbesh Sub-group.

Well, It`s nice to see articles like this written by Macedonians. This information is also aligns with Turkish records. So, this is the true story.

It`s nice cuz when i see articles written by Bulgars or Greeks about this issue, its usually filled with false propaganda like "Turks forced people to be Muslims and speak Turkish only otherwise chopped heads if people refused to". They cant consider a possibility of these people accepted islam by their own will. Its so stupid cuz we got Turkish bibles from 18 and 19th century for Karamanlides people of Anatolia. These bibles are published with the order of Ottoman Sultan. If we had an intention to convert people as Muslims, we could do that for Turkish speaking Christians of Karaman first.

Also one more thing. The idea of "Muslims loses their ethnicity" is false and mostly western Europeans thought like that and they considered all Muslims as a single ethnicity as "Muslims" but this is a religion, not ethnicity. So, if a Muslim person loses or refuses his ethnicity, its not because he is Muslim, there should be another reason for that.

For example, Most of Turks of Anatolia started to accept Islam after 13th century. Did we become Arabs because of that? Hell no... Or Bosnians lost their identity and became Arabs or Turks?? Nope... We both have zero relation with Arabs regarding our ethnicity and neither Macedonian Muslims.

There is just one thing. It`s because discrimination among people is some kind of sin in Islam faith, Muslim people usually doesn't discriminate much when they marry with someone(except extreme cases like far-eastern Asians or Africans). For example, getting married with a Turkish or Bosnian might be problematic for orthodox Macedonian but this wouldn't be much problem for muslim Macedonian. Also, one more special case with Balkan Muslims; It`s because these people learned Islam from the Turks, they preferred to identify themselves and their religion with using Turkish names like "Ahmet, Mehmet, Murat, Attila" etc. We also started to use some Persian originated names after Islam.
                          Last edited by Onur; 05-13-2010, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Onur
                            For example, Most of Turks of Anatolia started to accept Islam after 13th century. Did we become Arabs because of that? Hell no...
                            Despite the fact that the (Ottoman) Turks had their own ethnicity, own language, own culture, own history, etc, they used a religion started by Arabs, and then subsequently used the Arabic language for liturgy purposes, used the Arabic script for writing and adopted Arabic names for their children.

Onur, in accordance with Greek logic, you're Lebanese. Go figure.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Onur
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                              Despite the fact that the (Ottoman) Turks had their own ethnicity, own language, own culture, own history, etc, they used a religion started by Arabs, and then subsequently used the Arabic language for liturgy purposes, used the Arabic script for writing and adopted Arabic names for their children.

Onur, in accordance with Greek logic, you're Lebanese. Go figure.

Thats true but there were reasons for that. Turks adopted Persian script because before spread of Islam, most people were still using Runic script and it wasn't that suitable to write on papers, so people adopted Persian script. Then mass absorption of Arabic, Persian words begun as well as their names but 7 of 10 names are still Turkish. We also dumped most Arabic words and returned to our former Turkish words after republic`s reforms.

The Christian Gagauz Turks adopted Latin script and the Khazar Turks adopted Judaism at 8th century and they started using Hebrew script. I think people preferred the script according the their religion at that times. Maybe because their sacred book was the most popular book to read, so thats why...

Btw, Jesus Christ was born in Jerusalem and Virgin Mary was belonged to Semitic people and actually Semitic people are Arabs as well. So, technically, Christianity born within Arabs, am i wrong?

Also, I don't think Virgin Mary and Jesus was as white as they represented on Greek and Armenian drawings.

P. S: I don't know much about Christianity so if this is wrong, give it to my ignorance on this issue.
                              Last edited by Onur; 05-13-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Spartan
                                • Sep 2008

^^From what I know, you are right...for once

Jesus was a jew and is described to have olive skin, and 'wooly' dark hair.
                                Byzantine art is a better reflection of how Jesus looked imo, than the art of any other sect of Christianity.

Comment

Working...
                                X