• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Valmir
    Banned
    • Sep 2011

Those statistics are nonsense.
    Serbs accept them too.

It was on the news about the Macedonians in Kosovo somewhere around 2006-08 and I read that 60,000 muslim Macedonians
    Hard to belive,60k is a way big number but anyway we know that they are not Albanians but we still helped them!

Macedonian government denied them to move to Macedonia,
    Why?

Comment

• Valmir
      Banned
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
      But if there were 100,000 Kosovar Albanians who wanted to move to Macedonia, the government will not only give them jobs but also schools, shelters, Albanian flags for the Albanian holiday...
      They would never move from their country man, its hard to leave the home. Forget those fairy tales about Kosovar refugees in Kosovo cus afte r the war all the Kosovar Albanians left Macedonia and moved in their homeland.
      Personally in my home i had 7 Kosovar refugees and none of them is here.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

The only fairy tale is the one about all Kosovo refugees departing Macedonia after the war in Kosovo was over.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Niko777
          • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Valmir View Post
          They would never move from their country man, its hard to leave the home. Forget those fairy tales about Kosovar refugees in Kosovo cus afte r the war all the Kosovar Albanians left Macedonia and moved in their homeland.
          That's alright, the next time Macedonia conducts a census you can add their names to the list.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
            • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            But if there were 100,000 Kosovar Albanians who wanted to move to Macedonia, the government will not only give them jobs but also schools, shelters, Albanian flags for the Albanian holiday...
            I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Are you saying the 150,000 who gained Macedonian citizenship from Kosovo are now no longer in Macedonia? Please tell me more about this.
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Valmir
                Banned
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                Are you saying the 150,000 who gained Macedonian citizenship from Kosovo are now no longer in Macedonia? Please tell me more about this.
                I dont know where you got that number (150k) but i can say you that ALL the Kosovar Albanians that were in Macedonia, THEY ALL LEFT!
                I had many Kosovar Albanian friends but they are no more here cus they left Macedonia and they are living in Kosovo,Time by time we visit them with my family cus now we are good neighbors with them.

Comment

• Valmir
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  The only fairy tale is the one about all Kosovo refugees departing Macedonia after the war in Kosovo was over.
                  Thre are no more Kosovar Albanians in Macedonia, they didn't had homes here so where would they lived?
                  One more FACT:
                  In my Former School in Macedonia(Kumanovo) there were NO KOSOVAR ALBANIANS in the school after the war,they simply left after the war.

Comment

• makedonche
                    • Oct 2008

Thre are no more Kosovar Albanians in Macedonia, they didn't had homes here so where would they lived?
                    One more FACT:
                    In my Former School in Macedonia(Kumanovo) there were NO KOSOVAR ALBANIANS in the school after the war,they simply left after the war.
                    Bullshit! I have friends here from Kumanovo who confirm what you say is absolute rubbish!
                    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

I dont know where you got that number (150k) but i can say you that ALL the Kosovar Albanians that were in Macedonia, THEY ALL LEFT!
                      I had many Kosovar Albanian friends but they are no more here cus they left Macedonia and they are living in Kosovo,Time by time we visit them with my family cus now we are good neighbors with them.
                      If what you say is true, then please advise if you think your Kosovar friends would be inclined to come back for any census undertakings. Also advise why the reluctance to proceed with the census a few months ago.

Don't you know how many Kosovar Albanians gained residency in Macedonia after the Kosovo conflict? If they have all gone back, then surely they should lose their citizenship. Don't you agree?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Valmir
                        Banned
                        • Sep 2011

If what you say is true, then please advise if you think your Kosovar friends would be inclined to come back for any census undertakings. Also advise why the reluctance to proceed with the census a few months ago.
                        I dont have any information that Kosovar Albanians came here for voting, but if they hve the Macedonian passport they can vote, why not?

Don't you know how many Kosovar Albanians gained residency in Macedonia after the Kosovo conflict?
                        No idea.

If they have all gone back, then surely they should lose their citizenship. Don't you agree?
                        I dont know that,its the Macedonian goverment who decides.

Comment

• DirtyCodingHabitz
                          • Sep 2010

Why is everyone wasting their time with Valmir? all this talk with him just goes into circles and will never end... true troll.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

No idea.
                            I'm sure that is the case.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Some good news for the little girl who survived the avalanche. A family in Macedonia has started a procedure to adopt her, as reported by Nova Zora newspaper in Aegean Macedonia. It also says most people in this village have Macedonian citizenship

Link: http://novazora.gr/arhivi/4960

Comment

• Valmir
                                Banned
                                • Sep 2011

Some good news for the little girl who survived the avalanche. A family in Macedonia has started a procedure to adopt her, as reported by Nova Zora newspaper in Aegean Macedonia. It also says most people in this village have Macedonian citizenship
                                Same things declared Tadic some days ago, saying that the girl is Serbian but the family of the girl told him to look the map of Balcan

Comment

Working...
                                X