Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eddie_rebel
    • Nov 2009

No need, one is enough "Macedonians in Macedonia - nay budali prosti narod vo svetot"

Тешка фалбаџика си се виде тоа. 1500 постови - чудо големо.

Албанците ќе скокнеле и таа ќе ги мислела. Епа дојди во Македонија ќе ти најдам фраер и роди ги 10 деца како Албанците не би биле во толку висок процент. Лесно е вака на форум да го дрвиш, треба малку и практично.

Comment

• julie
      • May 2009

Read my posts Eddie so that you may see who and what I am, jas ne se falam so toa.

Mene me machi mnogu, oti poveke narodo neznam shto pokrepe im treba. Ti si mislish mene mi e lesno, ako rodena tuka vo pusta tugina, krvta im trga, toa e moya zemja, familiata krv lea za da im se slobodat od grtsite po gragaysnakata voyna, i za zhalost, puli shto ne pravat grtsite.
      da se frle toa Ramkovnoto odgvor, Australia ke e priznay Makedonia, samo ne po drugi glupostvi imina. Ti si mislish nas ni e lesno tuka?

EU nema da vi dade zlato. nishto ke naprat dobro za narodot, znam economski e teshko, sekada e taka, golema svetska kriza e od america budalsjtinite i mrslivite Grtsi.

Referendum e strashno neshto, Albantsite znam se plodat tamu kako zaetsi, i ne se bash maltsinstvo, i toa e mnogu strashno.

Pa oti de si go menime imeto? shto mislish ti na toa?
      Znameto si go dadovme.
      pa oti ?
      poveke nema smisla, imeto ako se smeni, za vek sme izgubeni.

shto mislish ti ke bide po arno so nashiot narod?
      Neznam dali znaesh, EU tseli gi nalepaya drzhavite da im plaka borj na grstia, duri e maltse smeshno, imeto ke se meni, Makedonia da vlezi EU, toa e tsela rabota, i setno da kreni borj preku glava za da e rani grtsia, oti ne sakat da rabotat!!!!

Slikite se pulat, shto prezedatel e toy kur pian slikan vo nuzhnikot. Lele za stramato od strantsvo. I shto e ova neshto Gruevski i toy ne e za mashela., partite se delat.

Kazhime, dali ti se slozhvash za imeto da se meni?
      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
        • Sep 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
        Prolet , you can be stupid too. I have been reading your posts and you have changed your mind over those beloved gruevski and crvenkovski followers.
        The people are pathetic, they cannot see how serious this is

Prost budal narod.
        I stand by that

Let us watch them go down the gurgler thinking God is the EU and Jesus Christ is yankee doodle.

Prolet, pleased answer my question

are YOU an advocate for name change, yes or no.
        Julie, I've made my feelings quite clear no name change at all. Nasheto ime ne go menvame po nikakva cena.

The reason why we are still called Macedonia is because of Gruevski, the reason why we are hanging on is because of Gruevski. He is not perfect but i havnt seen anybody who is close enough to challenge him, i dont know why you hate him so much.
        МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
          • Nov 2009

I don't say that it is easy to be Macedonian in Australia, USA or anywhere else. I was living in the diaspora myself for couple of years and I know that it's very hard. But the situation in Macedonia is not pink either. 30 % unemployed. When man have nothing to eat, he don't think about the name, the flag or the identity.

I was working for a while for one Macedonian businessman in the USA but I had to quit. The man was never frendly, always agressive, made me work overtime for very little money, and throw me the payment money, like throwing bone to dog. Before that I worked for big American company and have no problems, it was 100 times better.

However I never said that the Macedonians in USA are jerks. I don't want all Macedonians in USA to be insulted just for that one guy.

Со сета почит не мислам дека рамковниот има некаква врска со признавањето на Македонија како Република Македонија од страна на австралиската влада.

I'm against the name Independent Republic of Macedonia - (Vardar) and so are over 51 % of the population of Republic of Macedonia.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Prolet, I dont have the energy to search and go back to the post where YOU called him a traitor yourself!
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• julie
              • May 2009

I will respond to you in English Eddie-Rebel seeing you mock my Macedonian skills

I hear you, and I understand how hard the situation is there, on all fronts.
              EU is not going to strengthen Macedonia's economy. It will cripple Macedonia and put it further in debt. EU is forcing its members to take out loans worth billions of dollars - how is that going to help Macedonia's economy!
              RoM needs investment from private enterprise, it needs support. RoM is beautiful, such a rich culture and heavenly place, tourism needs to be uplifted. Jobs will be created. I know the embargo crippled RoM, I am not a supporter of that dreadful US country that put RoM in that situation to destabilise the region . My concern is the Albanians.
              I am so sorry to hear of the materialistic American and the way he treated you, that is disgusting. I dont have much support for their arrogance.

If RoM had strong leadership, politicians that can work as a coalition, all the parties together that means, and have honesty and transparency with the people, so much can be achieved.
              It is disgusting seeing pictures of the president pissed to the point he has passed out in the toilet. That is not a good leader or role model for the people.
              The people must unite, and not give everything up, because if you do, RoM will be partitioned and there will be nothing left.
              If the people think they cant cope with the poverty now, then they are in paradise now . Because it will surely be hell they will be in . 51% is very marginal, that is not enough! That means we have Macedonians voting for the end of the world!

If your politicians can work collaboratively, all parties unite instead of watching the treacherous thievery and who can sell out first!

The government can achieve much , and look for long term solutions to the economy, we have such educated people in RoM, surely they can look to employ the services of economists. They need to look at building all insfrastrucure, that will generate interst from outside and private investments and jobs. Unemployment levels will then fall/
              I am not an economist, but I am not a stupid person.
              from what I have seen, the people in RoM could not care less, it is the people in the diaspora they laugh at and scoff and mock us because we fight for THEM.
              We dont want to see the citiznes in RoM go through the apalling genocide of culture in Egeyska Makedonia

Do you understand why I get cross. Its apathy the people have. They could not care less. And I find them very rude to the point of arrogance, where they laugh at the Macedonian diaspora for trying to maintain basic human rights for them!

nie sem veku izgubeni bratchko, aka se smeni imeto, ogani ke gorat vo Makedonia, ke bide izgubena za vek.

Comment

• Prolet
                • Sep 2009

Julie, Dont waste your energy you wont find a comment of me calling Gruevski a traitor however you will find comments of me criticizing him which is perfectly normal. There are some things which i dont agree with but just because i dont agree with certain opinions it doesnt mean that he is a traitor.
                МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                  • Nov 2009

No I don't mock your macedonian. It was only an example.

I have no doubts that you love Macedonia, I only don't like that you call Macedonians in Macedonia stupid.

I said over 51 %. I can't tell exact number, who can.

Me, AlextheGreat, Homer and Gocajaska made a poll couple of weeks ago. The results are here

http://i-macedonian.blogspot.com/

This is from the last years poll by MartinStefanovski

And for the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia, I don't know their general view for this, but from the ones that I know I can tell that they don't want the name Macedonia to be changed.

What is good for Macedonia is one thing, what one can make to help Macedonia is something else.

Why my politicians? You can vote too
                  Last edited by Eddie_rebel; 07-10-2010, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                    No I don't mock your macedonian. It was only an example.

I have no doubts that you love Macedonia, I only don't like that you call Macedonians in Macedonia stupid.

I said over 51 %. I can't tell exact number, who can.

Me, AlextheGreat, Homer and Gocajaska made a poll couple of weeks ago. The results are here

This is from the last years poll by MartinStefanovski

And for the ethnic Albanians in Macedonia, I don't know their general view for this, but from the ones that I know I can tell that they don't want the name Macedonia to be changed.

What is good for Macedonia is one thing, what one can make to help Macedonia is something else.Why my politicians? You can vote too
                    If I could vote I would and you know my answer
                    The followers of the bullshit main political parties are stupid, they cannot see the treachery, and that they dont care about long term economic solutions for the people, rather they would be photographed drunk in a toilet. za stramota. That is stupid.
                    Prolet answered you what I meant before I could, he knows my general stance

and yes it is what will MAKE Macedonia a strong nation, with success, I agree

Comment

• Makedonetz
                      • Apr 2010

this unity is what we need in the Diaspora & in the Stari Kraj for us to succeed and become a country. the bikering back and forth between our nation fuels the greek propagandists showing to them were unstable and we can't even get along as macedonians. its hard as everyone hase their own beliefs and judgments but we should always remember we are macedonians first and nothing else. :rmacedonia

God bless us through these hard times and may you bring us out of the darkness, stronger, and united!
                      Makedoncite se borat
                      za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                      - Goce Delchev

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Eddie_Rebel,

Ima li nekade ista takva anketa, odnosno anketa so isto prasanje, so znachitelen broj anketirani, namesto istite 1,000 - 2,000?

Se razbira, postojat rezultati od vnatresnite anketi na glavnite politicki partii vo Republika Makedonija, kade brojot na anketirani e znachitelen, no tie rezultati ne se javni, taka da te prasuvam dali ima anketa od nekoja nevladinska organizacija ili mediumska kukja?

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                          Eddie_Rebel,

Ima li nekade ista takva anketa, odnosno anketa so isto prasanje, so znachitelen broj anketirani, namesto istite 1,000 - 2,000?

Se razbira, postojat rezultati od vnatresnite anketi na glavnite politicki partii vo Republika Makedonija, kade brojot na anketirani e znachitelen, no tie rezultati ne se javni, taka da te prasuvam dali ima anketa od nekoja nevladinska organizacija ili mediumska kukja?
                          Таа од лани е со речиси 1500 шо мислам дека не е малку.

И анкетите што ги прават невладините не сум слушнал некоја да е со над 2000 анкетирани. Обично се малку над 1000.

Еве подетални податоци за една анкета ама и таму се само 1100 анкетирани

Еве друга со 1113 анкетирани

Comment

• Makedonetz
                            • Apr 2010

Ashton hopes to skorashno solution to name issue

Hope it will soon resolve the dispute over the name that will help our country to start negotiations with the EU in Greece yesterday expressed high representative for foreign and security policy Catherine Ashton

The meeting yesterday with Deputy Chief of the Greek diplomacy Dimitris Drucas expressed support for the dispute within the United Nations and stressed that stability in the Western Balkans is one of the priorities of the EU. Drucas said that Ashton had discussed the European perspective of the region and to the Greek agenda 2014th

Makedoncite se borat
                            za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
                            - Goce Delchev

Comment

• vodenka
                              • Mar 2009

IMO, it would be wise for people to FIRST inform themselves fully before presuming to know it all and spreading ignorance and fallacies at the expense of Macedonian dignity and integrity.
                              Indigen, can you tell the difference between a State and a Nation?

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                                Eddie_Rebel,

Originally posted by Eddie_rebel View Post
                                Таа од лани е со речиси 1500 шо мислам дека не е малку.

И анкетите што ги прават невладините не сум слушнал некоја да е со над 2000 анкетирани. Обично се малку над 1000.

Еве подетални податоци за една анкета ама и таму се само 1100 анкетирани

Еве друга со 1113 анкетирани

Нема таква анкета Роги од прости причини, имено според статистичките стандарди еден репрезентативен примерок од најмалку 1000 анкетирани луѓе треба да ја прикаже состојбата веродостојно. Затоа и поголемиот број анкети се со временски рок и се затвараат во моментот кога бр. на анкетирани ќе надмине 1000.

Доколку интернет петициите се бројат тогаш оваа достигна бројка од 5.500

Што беше под нашите очекувања со Еди и останатите кои ја промовираа.
                                The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X