• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • makedonche
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    Well said Makedonche.
    But the thread is fine, there is a solution to the name dispute. As you put it, the solution is quite simply that there is indeed no name dispute for Macedonians.

Perhaps we should now talk about how we can advise the world that no dispute exists.
    RTG
    OK then, no problems, lets change the thread heading to "No name dispute exists - the world is being conned"
    On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Perhaps we should now talk about how we can advise the world that no dispute exists.
      Declare the Interim Accord 'null and void' and move onto the next chapter.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Stojacanec
        • Dec 2009

The only problem or dispute lies between the greeks ears. Much like the national debt problem in Greece they seem to convince themselves there is no debt problem (when there is) and a name dispute (when there isn't).

Rather than employing austerity measures to tackle the debt, they protest en masse like your taking something away that is righfully theirs.

The Greeks seem to master the art of deception and lies. They are only in denial and de-Nile is in Africa.

Actually since they are in the practice of naming countries after rivers the best fit for their new nation is:

The Hellenic Republic of De-Nile, or

Republic of De-Nile Greece.

Which one is is going to be for the modern Greeks ???

Comment

• Prolet
          • Sep 2009

It seems like the EU has snubbed Macedonia once more, Gruevski met with Papandreu and Foule then our country got snubbed.

Makedonche, One Austrian MEP had an interesting idea, we change our name once we join the EU if Greece blocks us then we dont change our name. This guy is extremely funny and cleaver i say.
          МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post
            It seems like the EU has snubbed Macedonia once more, Gruevski met with Papandreu and Foule then our country got snubbed.

Makedonche, One Austrian MEP had an interesting idea, we change our name once we join the EU if Greece blocks us then we dont change our name. This guy is extremely funny and cleaver i say.
            Prolet,

There was a guy on this forum (I can't remember exactly who), but he had a name change idea for you that I thought was quite smart. Perhaps we should use it?
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Prolet
              • Sep 2009

Vangelovski, I was being sarcastic maybe??

The EU has lost its credibility, there is no way we should change our name to join the EU or Nato i think i've made myself perfectly clear in the past. These so called MEP's think they can help us but thats never going to happen.
              МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• makedonche
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Prolet View Post

Proletche
                This is their way of getting a name change - once they get us used to the idea that there will be a name change and we can't avoid it to get into EU, and we accept that this is so, then they will enforce the change! At the moment they are throwing all sorts of proposals and names at us because it keeps us engaged with the idea that there will be a name change! Simple solution - don't discuss it, don't debate it, don't even acknowledge it - so for me it doesn't exist and there is nothing to discuss -simple!
                On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Prolet
                  • Sep 2009

Makedonche, My mistake he wasnt even an MEP he was an analyst, these people get funnier and funnier, why do they think they can just come our country and tell us what do to? Im gonna have to agree with you Makedonche, those videos below prove what we are dealing with here.

As for not debating it, well we have to unfortunately we have to keep the Government on their toes otherwise they will do something stupid to please those EU Commissioners not forgetting the Albanian extremists in our country, who think they will get a Greater Albania if we join the EU..

Comment

• sf.
                    • Jan 2010

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                    Vardar is the river which has it's spring in R. of Macedonia and mounts in the Aegean See. So if we would to accept that Name, that naturally includes the whole flow of the Vardar River, with what I don't have a problem, but than the Greek government must give the rest back, so that the new Name fit the reality.

What it will be Greeks?
                    Reading this, I got a mental image of Elmer J. Fudd trying to outwit Bugs Bunny. Just saying.
                    Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful. - Samuel Johnson (1709-1784)

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Prolet, forgive my lack of humour, but I fail to see the funny side of it all
                      Makedonche Well said
                      Vangelovski, LMAO
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                        • Sep 2009

I understand where you are coming from Julie

sometimes some things are so ridiculous that you simply have to laugh them off.

Comment

• Bratot
                          • Sep 2008

Your "humour" and Question formular are annoying.. not funny.
                          The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• johnMKD
                            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by makedonche View Post
                            I read all these posts with absolute trepidation, I cannot believe we are even discussing this or that we have devoted a thread to something that doesn't exist. I would ask all MTO members to refrain from this type of absolute GARBAGE. For the record:-
                            "THERE IS NO NAME DISPUTE"
                            GREECE HAS A PROBLEM WITH OUR SELF DETERMINED NAME, THEREFORE GREECE HAS A PROBLEM, WE DO NOT! DON'T GIVE THIS TOPIC MORE CONSIDERATION OR DISCUSSION AS WE PERPETUATE IT INTO REALITY!
                            I ALSO REQUEST THAT THE MODS DELETE THIS THREAD AND NOT LET ANY MORE GARBAGE LIKE THIS POLLUTE THE MTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            This is a thread on "News and Politics" of the Macedonian Truth Forum, Makedonche. The fact that a Greek newspaper said something about Macedonia is both "news" and "politics" as far as I am concerned, disregarding if we support it or not.
                            Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
                              • Apr 2010

Originally posted by Onur View Post
                              John, i got a question for you.

What Greek media and politicians says about Turkish people in Cyprus? They deny that Turks living in there and call them with something like "Muslim minority Greek Cypriots"? or they think that every Turkish people in there came from Turkey after 1974, so-called "invaders from turkey"? How they define them?
                              Yes, indeed Onur. They say Turks came later in Cyprus, after 1974 events, which is absurd even for Greek history books. The "Muslim minority Greek Cypriots" term, I've never heard about it. What is your point however? About Greek media? We all know that Greek media are controlled.
                              Macedonian and proud!

Comment

• johnMKD
                                • Apr 2010

Originally posted by makedonin View Post
                                Vardar is the river which has it's spring in R. of Macedonia and mounts in the Aegean See. So if we would to accept that Name, that naturally includes the whole flow of the Vardar River, with what I don't have a problem, but than the Greek government must give the rest back, so that the new Name fit the reality.

What it will be Greeks?
                                Totally agree with you.
                                The "Vardar" is the silliest name Greeks have ever proposed.
                                Macedonian and proud!

Comment

Working...
                                X