Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Makedonetz
    • Apr 2010

Does Gruevski go for another election this fall? Looks like this battle between his party and Crvenovski right wing party are going to but heads. I wondfer what greece promised Czerkovski
    Makedoncite se borat
    za svoite pravdini!

"The one who works for joining of Macedonia to Bulgaria,Greece or Serbia can consider himself as a good Bulgarian, Greek or Serb, but not a good Macedonian"
    - Goce Delchev

Comment

• fyrOM
      Banned
      • Feb 2010

I wonder why the government was so forcefull in making all the people in the diaspora to get their papers in order by sending teams into the diaspora and the cant leave the country without a valid Macedonian pasport debarkle.

Comment

• Vangelovski
        • Sep 2008

Its a racing-horse blinker system that our vassal kinsmen use to make sure they think inside the box when dealing with issues of critical importance.
        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Buktop
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Can you be a Macedonian and accept the interim accord being binding upon you? Or are they mutually exclusive issues?

I am not placing a copy of the "agreement" here because I hope you will go to the effort of looking for it online. Then reading it to check if it is the correct one, then slapping your foreheads in disgust.

Please feel free to post any issue that offends you the most. I do not think we have dealt with this as seriously as we should have.
          In the sense that the Government of Macedonia seeks to fully abide by the agreement I see it as binding on the Macedonian state, and it's citizens. Meaning, as long as the government continues playing by the agreement, we citizens are f#%*ed. And the only way to change that is either to drop everything and say F#%* it or explore some other option.

My interest is in finding a way out of the agreement, while maintaining a level of political clout, economic solidarity, and civil welfare. You may call me a vassal for trying to ensure the preservation of certain vital aspects of survival for a state and it's citizens, but none the less, I am able to realize that these aspects of survival are essential to the State and it's citizenry.
          "I'm happy to answer any question and I don't hide from that"

Never once say you walk upon your final way
          though skies of steel obscure the blue of day.
          Our long awaited hour will draw near
          and our footsteps will thunder - We are Here!

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Buktop View Post
            In the sense that the Government of Macedonia seeks to fully abide by the agreement I see it as binding on the Macedonian state, and it's citizens. Meaning, as long as the government continues playing by the agreement, we citizens are f#%*ed. And the only way to change that is either to drop everything and say F#%* it or explore some other option.

My interest is in finding a way out of the agreement, while maintaining a level of political clout, economic solidarity, and civil welfare. You may call me a vassal for trying to ensure the preservation of certain vital aspects of survival for a state and it's citizens, but none the less, I am able to realize that these aspects of survival are essential to the State and it's citizenry.

and that is how it should be, anyone that wants to maintain our Macedonian identity
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Buktop, you play the "impartial thinking Macedonian routine" quite often. Especially in any UMD discussions. It is very typical for all UMD followers. You have often said we must remain in negotiations for similar reasons you state above (maintaining a level of political clout, economic solidarity, and civil welfare). Well, the UMD has now said no more negotiations which, prima facie, should mean you are now opposed to them. How can you accept their revised approach? How long before you accept the approach in relation to the interim accord is wrong in the exactly the same way?

Originally posted by Buktop
              You may call me a vassal for trying to ensure the preservation of certain vital aspects of survival for a state and it's citizens, but none the less, I am able to realize that these aspects of survival are essential to the State and it's citizenry.
              What vital aspects?
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Buktop
                • Oct 2009

Buktop, you play the "impartial thinking Macedonian routine" quite often. Especially in any UMD discussions. It is very typical for all UMD followers. You have often said we must remain in negotiations for similar reasons you state above (maintaining a level of political clout, economic solidarity, and civil welfare). Well, the UMD has now said no more negotiations which, prima facie, should mean you are now opposed to them. How can you accept their revised approach? How long before you accept the approach in relation to the interim accord is wrong in the exactly the same way?
                Firstly, I did not say that we MUST maintain this position, rather that in terms of the issues I raised it would be rather prudent to secure alternative means of security before discarding our current ones. If the UMD are aware of something I am not, and feel that we are currently capable of removing ourselves from the talks, I would be very interested in their reasoning as per the change in policy.

As I have said before, I am not a UMD "Stooge" as I have been referred to, nor am I a subservient vassal. I base all of my decisions on legitimate reasoning and strategic analysis. Now I am not saying that I am 100% in my reasoning or analysis, (as I have already admitted in regards to the EU) but, I have found that my information, more often than not, is reliable.

What vital aspects?
                Economy, health services, food industry, water, infrastructure, preservation of basic rights and many other aspects that ensure the sustainability of the life of Macedonian citizenry within the state.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Firstly, I did not say that we MUST maintain this position, rather that in terms of the issues I raised it would be rather prudent to secure alternative means of security before discarding our current ones. If the UMD are aware of something I am not, and feel that we are currently capable of removing ourselves from the talks, I would be very interested in their reasoning as per the change in policy.

As I have said before, I am not a UMD "Stooge" as I have been referred to, nor am I a subservient vassal. I base all of my decisions on legitimate reasoning and strategic analysis. Now I am not saying that I am 100% in my reasoning or analysis, (as I have already admitted in regards to the EU) but, I have found that my information, more often than not, is reliable.
                  Here is a tip. The UMD has no new information. They are flying by the seat of their pants on this and, as a consequence, have now officially failed you. Go ask them why they have changed their sentiment and placed you in such a conflicted position.

I like this change in stance by the UMD. I will look on with a combination of interest and amusement at how this non negotiation stance manifests itself now. If they have not thought this out, it will get quite embarrassing for them very quickly.

Originally posted by Buktop on justifying the Interim Agreement
                  Economy, health services, food industry, water, infrastructure, preservation of basic rights and many other aspects that ensure the sustainability of the life of Macedonian citizenry within the state.
                  If the Interim Agreement is denounced as a horrific example of duress, how will the above items be impacted? Will it stop raining in Macedonia? Will the economy shrink much further? Will the food industry cease?

I think your sense of "compliance" is far more dangerous to Macedonia and Macedonians than a position which focuses on dignity.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                    • Sep 2008

RtG,

It will be interesting to see whether Buktop slowly weasels his way around to denouncing the negotiations and then claiming he never supported them in the first place in order to line up with UMD.

If I were him, I would demand an explanation from Meto, and forewarning the next time Koloski decides to change his mind...again.
                    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• julie
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                      RtG,

It will be interesting to see whether Buktop slowly weasels his way around to denouncing the negotiations and then claiming he never supported them in the first place in order to line up with UMD.

If I were him, I would demand an explanation from Meto, and forewarning the next time Koloski decides to change his mind...again.
                      Is Buktop the UMD?
                      "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Buktop
                        • Oct 2009

Here is a tip. The UMD has no new information. They are flying by the seat of their pants on this and, as a consequence, have now officially failed you. Go ask them why they have changed their sentiment and placed you in such a conflicted position.
                        Why don't you? You seem to be far more interested in their position than I am.

I like this change in stance by the UMD. I will look on with a combination of interest and amusement at how this non negotiation stance manifests itself now. If they have not thought this out, it will get quite embarrassing for them very quickly.
                        Depending on the reasoning, or foundation for the change in stance, i.e. evidence/facts/statistics that perhaps I am unaware of, I would gladly shift my position. It could merely have been a shift in position of the UMD member base though...

If the Interim Agreement is denounced as a horrific example of duress, how will the above items be impacted? Will it stop raining in Macedonia? Will the economy shrink much further? Will the food industry cease?
                        The interim agreement has been denounced time and time again, I have personally done so numerous times (if you don't believe me search my posts), I don't know if you remember much of the economic blockade that happened between 1994-95 but perhaps I should start a whole topic about it, because even though I keep posting the relevant economic information, Vangelovski and you don't seem to want to read it...

I think your sense of "compliance" is far more dangerous to Macedonia and Macedonians than a position which focuses on dignity.
                        Perhaps if you payed a bit more attention to my actual position rather than viewing me through my support of UMD we wouldn't have any argument.

Comment

• Buktop
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          Is Buktop the UMD?
                          no, I am Batman

Comment

• julie
                            • May 2009

LMAO, if you are Batman is Meto the boy wonder?
                            seriously Buktop, I would like your opinion on some issues
                            1. Do you support the negotiations of our name
                            2. Are you on the UMD board
                            3. are you in support of the Accord?
                            4. Are you Macedonian

cheers

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

It could merely have been a shift in position of the UMD member base though...
                              Is that when Meto moves from the bedroom to the bathroom?

Perhaps if you payed a bit more attention to my actual position rather than viewing me through my support of UMD we wouldn't have any argument.
                              I cannot make a distinction Buktop.

Seriously, why the scare mongering with the consequences of straying from compliance?
                              Risto the Great

Comment

• julie
                                • May 2009

RTG I choked on my coffee, you have a way with words

Comment

Working...
                                X