Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

Chicagoan ,yes we can have copy right on our name,we are the indigenous people of northern greece,we are called ENDOPI the original settlers,Or are you denying our basic human rights.Our Name THe REpublic Of Macedonia is REgistered Worldwide.You are A Greek Turk from Asia Minor & your family was exchanged in the 1920's,Your name should really be PROSFIGES but realy you are thieves & opportunists.So you should do the right & honorable thing & leave our beloved Macedonia & go back to Asia Minor Turkey where you belong.Your identity is nothing to be proud of you are nothing but THIEVES,you always were & you still are youll never change.You people are not man enough to apologise for what your country did.that's the lowest thing man,that's shit man wait till Macedonia recovers we are going to kick your butt to kingdom come i'm looking towards the day you & your country get's it's just deserts.
    Perhaps we should Call you Turkeys because you gobble everything up as you go!.
    Last edited by George S.; 11-27-2009, 07:48 PM. Reason: edit
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
      • Aug 2009

hey bigMak why don;t you contact ADMin people theyll help you
      "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
      GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
        • Oct 2009

Friendly Prespa atmosphere brings same old

"There is no progress in ironing Skopje-Athens differences over Macedonia's constitutional name, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski said Friday after meeting his Greek counterpart George Papandreou in Pyli - the Prespes region in northwestern Greece."

whats new Nikola? Don't try to comunicate with a stray Dog, he will bite you.

"Gruevski urged Athens to think very carefully about its the moves in December at the EU Summit, which should decide on opening of Macedonia's EU accession talks, as blockades and blackmails would not settle the problem but further deteriorate the relations between the two countries.

" I've asked Papandreou to think once again about what should happen in December, namely to not block the opening of Macedonia's EU accession talks. I've pointed out that the past experience, in particular the one from Bucharest, show that it isn't the way to force somebody to do something. On the contrary, the Bucharest experience and then imposed veto has set us further apart... Therefore I have appealed for reconsideration before making moves that will have far-fetching consequences to the relations between the two countries. Blocking, pressuring, blackmailing somebody is not an European example, Gruevski said."

Wishful Thinking Nikola.

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Doesn't this sum up Greece. Blocking, pressuring, blackmailing somebody is not an European example, Gruevski said.Greece does not care for Macedonia for one iota.It will keep doing what it does best hoping that Macedonia gives in to Greece & weakens under the pressure.
          So for GReece Blocking, pressuring, blackmailing somebody is normal part of being a big bully.
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bill77
            • Oct 2009

I have already posted this somewhere but there is a reason why i will post it again.

Heated EP debate over use of name Macedonia Source: МИА

Strasbourg, November 26 (MIA) - Use of name Macedonia caused a heated discussion late Wednesday at the European Parliament plenary session, which focused on the draft-resolution for EU enlargement with the Western Balkans, Turkey and Iceland, proposed by the Foreign Affairs Committee.

German MEP Bernd Posselt opposed Greek deputy Nikolaos Salavrakos, who asked MEPs not to use name Macedonia but the interim reference.

"Macedonia is Macedonia and will remain Macedonia. These discussions will certainly not help the neighboring country", said Posselt, reminding on the similar stance of Greens leader Daniel Cohn-Bendit.

Deutsche Welle-Macedonian Program reported that Posselt earlier asked for mitigation of the wording used in the resolution, which includes too much accusations towards Macedonia when referring to bilateral good neighborly relations, since "it is not the only country responsible".

Chairman of the Joint Parliamentary Committee EU-Macedonia, German MEP Jorgo Chatzimarkakis claimed that the country's only problem was the name issue.

"The important thing is just to jump over a shadow. I think the two parties are ready to go one step further. A five-minute meeting between the countries' PMs on Friday will not solve the whole issue. However, the objective is important, whereas more time is required to find a permanent solution. If not, a hastened settlement could be reached, which would be catastrophic in the long-term", added Chatzimarkakis.

In a statement for Radio Deutsche Welle, Chatzimarkakis said a solution to the name has been found.

"The two countries have already agreed on the name. However, its use is causing problems. Nevertheless, the current spirit provides the opportunity for a solution", he added.

MEPs are set to vote Thursday on the EU enlargement resolution with Western Balkans, Turkey and Iceland.

"The EU Council to confirm the European Commission recommendation for start of accession negotiations with Macedonia at its December 7 summit", reads the resolution.

The document states that the launch of accession talks is not conditioned by the name row settlement, but Macedonia and Greece are encouraged to intensify efforts in ending the problem and find a mutually acceptable solution.

I would like to supply a email address for German MEP Bernd Posselt

[email protected]
            [email protected]

I would like to sugest as many as possible Macedonians from all around the world to send him an email expresing our gratitude. We need to encourage him and others that have woken up to speak for the sake of Democracy, Human right, and justice. He is a good christian man there for has values for Human life.

Another idea is mabe UMD can constuct a letter on behalf of Macedonians rather than spaming him with hundreds or thousands of emails.
            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• George S.
              • Aug 2009

The Negotiations are really one sided Greece is not negotiating anything.It wants Macedonia to just change their name.Isn't it silly one slight move by Macedonia is a big win to Greece.It goes to show that Macedonia has allways been & is Macedonia it does not need to change anything Greece needs to be told to behave itself,If i was there i'd give the Greek odfficial a knuvkle sandwich for his bad behaviour.Who is greece to dictate to other countries what Macedonia should be called.A bunch of Nazis is what they are.
              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                I am severely underwhelmed by the suggestion of a substantial Greek presence in what is now Northern Greece of 100 years ago and further back. But I will afford them an existence albeit in a minority impossible to comprehend by modern Greeks.

Copyright on that area? Area or ethnicity? Why are you jumping around with words sunshine? The area has seen an actual Ottoman presence and a Roman presence amongst others. It has had a tinge of Hellenic influence also.

The idea of a Greek family or history in that region is simply that .... Greek. Whilst I simply reject it in the rural areas of Macedonia. I accept that Greeks did exist on the coastal areas near Solun and to the south of Macedonia near Kozhani. Mind you, I still can't figure why they could not change the obvious Macedonian name of Kozhani in a place noted for its tanneries. But to sum this all up for you chicago, they called themselves Greek. Think about it, I will say it again .... they called themselves Greek. Meanwhile the dominant majority in the region self described as Macedonians.

Your historical revisionism does not sit well with us real Macedonians. You want to be called Greeks from Macedonia ... well that is far more acceptable even though we chuckle about it sometimes.

Don't demean the Macedonian struggle in what your people call the Greek civil war. Whilst modern Greeks were battling for political ideology, Macedonians were were battling for their identity.
                Hi Risto, well all I can say is that JB posted explanations of this on the other thread " macedonian existance ". O "Daskalos" wiped it out and called it propaganda. It was spot on and actually explained both positions quite nicely. Historical revisionism ? Please.....

Comment

• chicagoan
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by George S. View Post
                  Chicagoan ,yes we can have copy right on our name,we are the indigenous people of northern greece,we are called ENDOPI the original settlers,Or are you denying our basic human rights.Our Name THe REpublic Of Macedonia is REgistered Worldwide.You are A Greek Turk from Asia Minor & your family was exchanged in the 1920's,Your name should really be PROSFIGES but realy you are thieves & opportunists.So you should do the right & honorable thing & leave our beloved Macedonia & go back to Asia Minor Turkey where you belong.Your identity is nothing to be proud of you are nothing but THIEVES,you always were & you still are youll never change.You people are not man enough to apologise for what your country did.that's the lowest thing man,that's shit man wait till Macedonia recovers we are going to kick your butt to kingdom come i'm looking towards the day you & your country get's it's just deserts.
                  Perhaps we should Call you Turkeys because you gobble everything up as you go!.
                  George, its obvious you still in your teenage yrs. Are you 15 or something ? Dont post to me again. Read what Risto said above before you start with the prosfig rant....

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
                    George, its obvious you still in your teenage yrs. Are you 15 or something ? Dont post to me again. Read what Risto said above before you start with the prosfig rant....
                    there is no need to insult an elder. I find your manner extremely distasteful and posts in other threads derogatory.
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Prolet
                      • Sep 2009

Chicagoan, Thats not a very nice thing to say, its more then obvious that some of our members here feel threatened by you. You're not exactly a positive person on this forum, there is no need to pick on people here.
                      МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• chicagoan
                        Banned
                        • Nov 2009

^^^ From day one you guys were attacking me and my background. I kept my cool.
                        You Julie espescially when off on me as if I was somehow responsible for what happened to your family. Im not going to open that issue up again.

Even if you go to other sites that are greek you will see macedonian members there. Do they have a hidden agenda ? Ppl like us just want to engage in public forums to exchange ideas and opinions. Thats it...relax

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

^^^ From day one you guys were attacking me and my background. I kept my cool.
                          You Julie espescially when off on me as if I was somehow responsible for what happened to your family. Im not going to open that issue up again.

Even if you go to other sites that are greek you will see macedonian members there. Do they have a hidden agenda ? Ppl like us just want to engage in public forums to exchange ideas and opinions. Thats it...relax
                          Your inference to my family, that I was telling a "story" that you stated ...if this is true....(I do not tell untruths) offended me and my honour.
                          I dont know who you are or what you are hoping to achieve, you do not endear yourself to me or anyone else with your snide negativity.
                          AND for the record, I have Greek friends too, (from southern Greece)that are respectful and don't deny me my heritage, my nationality or my Macedonian name .

I dont find you respectful, especially your attack on George, and I find you offensive.

You are merely reaping what you sow.
                          Perhaps you may find others here more respectful if you were to convey the same decency
                          "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

I'm still waiting for an answer & he is holding on for dear life i think he wan'ts to misbehave like his friend did.Also he won't answer a simple question.Like no i dont respect Macedonians then out the door,Yes I respect the Macedonians you can stay??
                            cat got his tongue he can't talk.
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

well guys..just so you know.
                              The more hardline you get on this issue the more losses you will incur on yourselves.
                              What did you mean by that?That's a total disrespect for us.Is it now.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
                                • Sep 2008

Macedonia, Greece make no breakthrough in name talks

Macedonia and Greece made no major breakthrough in ending the name row between the two neighbors after the prime ministers of the two countries met on Friday afternoon, Xinhua reported.

Macedonia and Greece made no major breakthrough in ending the name row between the two neighbors after the prime ministers of the two countries met on Friday afternoon, Xinhua reported.
                                "We were told that Greece sticks to its positions, in that case we cannot talk about any progress," Macedonian Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski told media after the meeting. "We will continue our meetings and thus increase the chances for a solution to be found."
                                In a separate statement to the Greek media, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou said that it cannot be expected that a row that has lasted for 18 years can be settled in few days. He assessed that a solution could be possibly reachable in several months to a year period.
                                The two prime ministers expressed content with the meeting, which was held on the sidelines of a regional environment meeting between Greece, Macedonia and Albania in a village on the Lake Prespes in northwestern Greece.
                                "Such contacts are good and useful. This new momentum we have now is good. We may understand each-other better only via dialogue, " Gruevski said, expressing hope for new meetings that will lead to better understanding.
                                Gruevski and Papandreou agreed to continue the name talks under the auspices of the UN.
                                The relations between the neighbors especially soured last year when Athens blocked Skopje's NATO accession, arguing that the country's name implies territorial claims towards its own northern province which is also called Macedonia.
                                The European Commission last month gave Macedonia an added incentive to resolve the name dispute by recommending the EU gives Skopje a start date for accession negotiations into the bloc, but left the decision on the date to member states.
                                Skopje hopes that this decision will be reached at the next EU council slated for December but Athens, who is a long term EU member, has said it will prevent this from happening pending a name settlement.
                                Gruevski urged Athens to think very carefully about its moves in December at the EU meeting, which should decide on opening Macedonia's EU accession talks, as blockades and blackmails would not settle the problem but further deteriorate the relations between the two countries.
                                "I've appealed to Papandreou to think carefully before making any move because it will have far-reaching consequences to the relations between the two countries. Blocking, pressuring, blackmailing somebody is not a European way of doing things," Gruevski said.
                                The European Commission Chief Jose Manuel Barroso will have a meeting with Macedonia's Prime Minister on December 2. This is seen by observers as the last chance for some progress ahead of the EU council session.
                                Wow, who would have thought.
                                Risto the Great
                                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

Working...
                                X