X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • julie
    • May 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
    Ok..that was the Civil War you are referring too. War is a horrible thing, but this was not an ethnic conflict. That is why its called a Greek Civil War. GREEK COMMUNISTS (KKE) also fled the border as well.

If your stories are true...all I can say is that you cant blame a whole country for a couple of freaks.

We all have stories to tell. I can share many of mine about your good friend Turkey. War is the same to all.
    If your stories are true...

odi vo pitchkati maykina
    poveke ne se nerviram za kuche
    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
      • Oct 2009

Ladies, Don't give him satisfaction by showing you are angry. This is what he wants and nothing else. He is not going to last. Clearly his only intention is to cause you stress. All he is doing is spaming this forum with unesasary posts that he makes out that he wants a intelectual discusion but inbetween his posts, he throws a few jabs with insensitive remarks intention to hirt. When he gets warned, he claims he is a victim. He is clever, but not clever enaugh. just don't reply and trust me, he will be gone by tomorow. pozz
      http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bij
        • Oct 2009

Just hope you dont see your country overrun by albos in the near future. Thats all I have to say for you.

Genocide...yeah..ok.

Goodbye
        i've seen people banned for less than this.

Comment

• makgerman
          • Nov 2009

Ok..that was the Civil War you are referring too. War is a horrible thing, but this was not an ethnic conflict. That is why its called a Greek Civil War. GREEK COMMUNISTS (KKE) also fled the border as well.

If your stories are true...all I can say is that you cant blame a whole country for a couple of freaks.

We all have stories to tell. I can share many of mine about your good friend Turkey. War is the same to all.
          That is exactly right -it is the Greek country that has to be held liable for the sufferings of thousands of families like Julie's, mine and many others. You can't blame the Macedonians for what the Turks allegedly did to your people and vice-versa, so don't use that argument.

It wasn't just a "couple of freaks" but hundreds of thousands of Greek racists that committed such evil crimes. Your "couple of freaks'" way of thinking was no different to the way today's Racist Greek politicians are running Greece currently. Then again that doesn't surprise me!

Comment

• chicagoan
            Banned
            • Nov 2009

dude, im gone already.

and no my intention wasnt to piss anybody off. If you guys cant have a conversation then thats fine. But for God's sake...a war is a war.

oh...and your new friend turkey knows all about rapes and killings. Yet, you look up to them. You ppl need some serious self reflection. Get over it already.

And if there was war crimes involved you can easily take us to court for it, like we did to turkey.

later..

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
              What he lacks down stairs, He has to show another way he's a man Bij. just have pity for him. He needs atention.

Comment

• George S.
                • Aug 2009

that's True Prolet if Macedonia goes into the EU & adopts the eu currency everything will go up immensley.Whilst everything is as tight that can be previously .In the EU the prices will be out of control.As an example i was in crna gora for a visit & noticed how dear everything was because it was in euros.Also the whole country was run & thought of in EUROs.People have said soon as the country acquired euros the real estate prices shot up 2 to 3 times.THose people that were poor even were more porer.They said that the Government was taxing the their skin off their backs.
                Last edited by George S.; 11-27-2009, 09:40 AM. Reason: edit
                "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by makgerman View Post
                  That is exactly right -it is the Greek country that has to be held liable for the sufferings of thousands of families like Julie's, mine and many others. You can't blame the Macedonians for what the Turks allegedly did to your people and vice-versa, so don't use that argument.

It wasn't just a "couple of freaks" but hundreds of thousands of Greek racists that committed such evil crimes. Your "couple of freaks'" way of thinking was no different to the way today's Racist Greek politicians are running Greece currently. Then again that doesn't surprise me!
                  hundreds of thousands ?! Bullshit.

That can easily be proven then.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Bij View Post
                    Bill ni veli da ne se nervirame za ovo kuche. poveke toi igra so nas, i se radova, neznam kako go ostavat i zbor mu davat da ne klava dolu vaka.
                    vakvi zhivotni ne im potreba na ovay forum.

zdravo mili brajka i sestri
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bij
                      • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                      What he lacks down stairs, He has to show another way he's a man Bij. just have pity for him. He needs atention.
                      mate, i couldn't give a flying fuck what this goon thinks of me, i'm not the one having an identity crisis on an internet forum. i know exactly who and what i am, yet this guy can't seem to decide what he is

i have no pity for morons like this, he's not even worth that much. in fact, i can't believe i typed 4 sentences over his pathetic ass.

btw in case you were wondering goon, I AM MACEDONIAN. not slav, not greek, not bulgarian or a southern serb or even a yugoslav. MACEDONIAN. and so long as i keep saying that, and my kids say that, and their kids say that, your point is moot.

Comment

• makgerman
                        • Nov 2009

hundreds of thousands ?! Bullshit.

That can easily be proven then.
                        It has been proven - every Macedonian who has had the courage to speak up is enough proof.

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by julie View Post
                          Bill ni veli da ne se nervirame za ovo kuche. poveke toi igra so nas, i se radova, neznam kako go ostavat i zbor mu davat da ne klava dolu vaka.
                          vakvi zhivotni ne im potreba na ovay forum.

zdravo mili brajka i sestri
                          Thanks julie, ako ne mu vrajkame, ke pukni kako kuce od maka i samiot ke izbega ako ne go izbrkame po rano. takvi se grcite. da se prat pametni i vazni. zato sakat da se raspravame za imeto. oti gi maci ako ne gi involve nim.

Comment

• Prolet
                            • Sep 2009

Spolaj Ti Gjorgjija

Crna Gora and Kosovo have taken the euro even though they are not in the EU and have not been given permission to use the Euro. You must have the proper standards to join the EU and it most likely goes to a referendum, the Danes and the Brits have had failed referendums and they opted to keep their currencies.

We should be looking at the Slovenian model as its very realistic, they made the proper transition from their Tolar to the Euro.
                            МАКЕДОНЕЦ си кога кавал ќе ти ја распара душата,зурла ќе ти го раскине срцето,кога секое влакно од кожата ќе ти се наежи кога ќе видиш шеснаесеткрако сонце,кога до коска ќе те заболи кога ќе слушнеш ПЈРМ,кога немаш ни за леб,а полн си во душата затоа што ја сакаш МАКЕДОНИЈА. МАКЕДОНИЈА во срце те носиме.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

Why is it unacceptable.Simply because we are Macedonians.Why are we Macedonians because we have been Macedonian all allong.Macedonia has a continuem going back thousands of years.Greece does not have a continuem.Greece tries to say that they have a connection.For example Greece did not exist as a country prior to 1832 Greece was a number of warring individual states.At no time was Macedonia part of Greece.Greece Acquired Macedonia in 1913 when Macedonia was partitione amongst 4 countries.How can one country belong to 4 countries?Did anyone ask the people if they wished to be acquired by partitioning?The answer is No,they used military force to acquire Macedonia against the wishes of the people.Greece says that Macedonia allways belonged to it.That is a lie Greece as a country never before acquired Macedonia.THere's maps of Macedonia as a complete WHOLE,it was known as Macedonia.What did all the countries do to Macedonia to it's respective parts they partitioned.Immediately there was denationalisation,they changed the name places from Macedonian for 000's of years to Greek ones since 1920.Alot of the places had names peculiar to their environment for example Kutlesh to vergina.In some places the greeks simply made the place names up by twisting the original Macedonian.There is heaps of evidence of denial & massive abuse of people's rights.THere was no one there to protect the Macedonian interest.I like the readers to know that if greece doesn't change it's evil ways.Their day of reckoning will come as they have become the most evil country since the NAZIS.THey have been denying that Macedonians exist right up to the 1990's & to counteract the effort of Macedonia forced it to adopt a nonsensical temporary name FYROM.Whilst Greece done that it tried to force Macedonia to compromise on it's flag & now the name.Greece has a so called problem with the name because it reminds Greece that there are Macedonians in the world.Greece is scared of this because it is guilty of committing attrocities & taking Macedonian Lands.
                              Yes it is simply unacceptable today to allow gReece to carry on with it's bullying on a poor defenceless country which is not a threat to the big bully GReece.The place is called Macedonia & we are Macedonians.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Jankovska
                                • Sep 2008

Yes..allies with Greece. I need help ? Ok.
                                I am macedonians and I would rather chop my own hand off and hit myself with it than be allies with the newcomers from Minor Asia. That will never happen so stop wasting my time.

Comment

Working...
                                X