Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • George S.
    • Aug 2009

We are & we will allways be Macedonians why should we change our name just to please someone who illegally partitioned Macedonia in 1913.WE have a legal & Moral right to our name.Greece does not any right to the name either historically or otherwise they don't hold any pouplation that's indigenus on their soil.They have denied that there are any Macedonians.Later on when it suited them hey presto chango there are Macedonians & the Greeks are Macedonians.Give me a break stop bullshiting & beleiving your own lies & wake up to yourselves.Hello this 2009 your next door neighbour Is MACEDONIA whom you partitioned in 1913 ILLEGALLY.
    "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
    GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

This is a name that does not belong to you
      Tread carefully, you are talking about the only identity my family and relatives have had for their people, language and culture as far back as our memory goes. We are the Macedonians, our language is the Macedonian language, our culture is Macedonian. The Macedonian name belongs to the Macedonian people, its carriers in all forms, not just georgraphic and delusional links to people from 400BC.

The sooner you realise this, the better all of you Greeks will be afterwards. You admit that you are the instigators, so were it not for your instigation, this issue would not exist. The swastika in reference to Greece's pathetic and racist attitude towards the Macedonians for so many years is a fitting symbol.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you have been programmed to be a racist, have a look at yourself, your natural instinct forces you to join our Macedonian website to come and deny another people's existence. It's so pathetic, so pathetically Greek racist, in every sense.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• chicagoan
        Banned
        • Nov 2009

See George, this is the problem right there.
        You actually BELIEVE what you are saying.
        Its all lies man...they feed you lies and you guys eat it up.

Comment

• Bill77
          • Oct 2009

Originally posted by chicagoan View Post
          This is a name that does not belong to you. Im NOT saying you do not have a right to use it. Im saying that you cannot claim ownership of it.

What kind of a moron allows swastikas on highways anyway....
          A) well here is a solution, put up a border between you northern Greece and Greece proper, lets unite and be called Macedonia together. If you don't like Gruevski, We will be happy with someone neutral like Pavlos to run the country. :rmacedonia

B) and the swastika thing, well its what Greece stands for is,nt it?

ZEIG HAIL HELL ASS

Only joking friend
          Last edited by Bill77; 11-27-2009, 04:10 AM.
          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Are you indicating that the Macedonian identity or Greece's racist behaviour towards Macedonians is a lie? Than thin veil of a 'moderate' appearance does nothing for you here. You will not be tip-toeing around here for long around those points, of that I can assure you.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• chicagoan
              Banned
              • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Tread carefully, you are talking about the only identity my family and relatives have had for their people, language and culture as far back as our memory goes. We are the Macedonians, our language is the Macedonian language, our culture is Macedonian. The Macedonian name belongs to the Macedonian people, its carriers in all forms, not just georgraphic and delusional links to people from 400BC.

The sooner you realise this, the better all of you Greeks will be afterwards. You admit that you are the instigators, so were it not for your instigation, this issue would not exist. The swastika in reference to Greece's pathetic and racist attitude towards the Macedonians for so many years is a fitting symbol.

Wake up and smell the coffee, you have been programmed to be a racist, have a look at yourself, your natural instinct forces you to join our Macedonian website to come and deny another people's existence. It's so pathetic, so pathetically Greek racist, in every sense.
              Here we go again...God damn is this a tough crowd.

Where the hell did I deny you ?! Show me one post of mine so far that shows this. Again, you are misinterpreting what I said. Your not the only person that has family or history in that region. You cannot claim copyright on that area. Simple.

Comment

• chicagoan
                Banned
                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                A) well here is a solution, put up a border between you northern Greece and Greece proper, lets unite and be called Macedonia together. If you don't like Gruevski, We will be happy with someone neutral like Pavlos to run the country. :rmacedonia

and the swastika thing, well its what Greece stands for is,nt it?

ZEIG HAIL HELL ASS

Only joking friend
                Pavlos ? Kuzman i believe ? or somthing like that ? Thats another weirdo..

I cant see some pics on the forum, work related computer so no offense taken...yet

Comment

• chicagoan
                  Banned
                  • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                  Are you indicating that the Macedonian identity or Greece's racist behaviour towards Macedonians is a lie? Than thin veil of a 'moderate' appearance does nothing for you here. You will not be tip-toeing around here for long around those points, of that I can assure you.

well that wont help the situation SOM. With that approach you will never be able to converse with other ppl. Going around blowing sunshine up each others asses isnt going to solve any problems.

Im just saying that this racist propaganda against Greek ppl is not going to work. A lot of what you claim is historically incorrect. Im not trying to offend anyone, just giving my opinion. Or is this not allowed ?

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

well that wont help the situation SOM. With that approach you will never be able to converse with other ppl. Going around blowing sunshine up each others asses isnt going to solve any problems.

Im just saying that this racist propaganda against Greek ppl is not going to work. A lot of what you claim is historically incorrect. Im not trying to offend anyone, just giving my opinion. Or is this not allowed ?
                    Propaganda against Greeks? these thing we say are not just information, ideas, or rumors deliberately spread widely to help or harm a person, group, movement, institution, nation, etc. ...
                    We always come up with evidence and references to prove the truth. Unlike certain people we know.

Comment

• chicagoan
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2009

for every evidence you have Bill, We provide counter evidence.

So when will this ever end ?

We never had problems during the days of yugoslavia...or does that not tell you something.

Comment

• Eddie_rebel
                        • Nov 2009

Here you can see another pool made by Persey

Блог за промоција на македонското име, идентитет, култура и традиции и јазик

The results are similar

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

for every evidence you have Bill, We provide counter evidence.

So when will this ever end ?

We never had problems during the days of yugoslavia...or does that not tell you something.
                          Yeh now that the Lion is out of its cage, You all are running shit scared.

And what counter evidence champ. you find Greek writing on artifacts and hang your hat on that? its a week argument man.

Comment

• chicagoan
                            Banned
                            • Nov 2009

its not a weak argument Bill...
                            its simply is what it is...

our relations can be like serbia and greece's.
                            have you ever thought about this ?

I dont understand why you ppl choose to be belligerent.

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

See George, this is the problem right there.
                              You actually BELIEVE what you are saying.
                              Its all lies man...they feed you lies and you guys eat it up.
                              Chicagoman if you read ny responses It's you who's lying if you don't know it's called propaganda.Don't worry your time will come when Macedonia will rise from the ashes you'll be sorry.Allrady your crap Greek govt is too scared to send your crappy army to afghanistan Cause you are too scared.Like in Alexanders time one soldier can beat onehundred soldiers.Don't worry your day of reckoning is coming.
                              You can't admit your lies to yourself that you or Greece are not Macedonians .We are the real Macedonians so you can eat shit.You are
                              Greek COWARDS.Look at how you strike a poor defenceless country.
                              Don't worry your day of reckoning will come & you all will be grovelling at our feet.Too late you won't get any mercy from us.
                              "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• chicagoan
                                Banned
                                • Nov 2009

George, i dont think you answered my question.
                                Have you ever been to Greece ?

As far as afghanistan...you wouldnt know one thing about it. We dont sell our soldiers lives for petty politics. We have integrity and principle. Just ask Serbia....

Comment

Working...
                                X