X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VMRO
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    Mene poike mi e maka da odam preku dve stranici koga mozam da go citam odma. Besides, it takes less than a minute you lazy Maco, aide bidi dobro dete.

a bre, ne zboruvam za tebe, za mene ti kazuvam haha, edna minuta e edna minuta, nemozam da prezhalam edna minuta... lol
    Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

In spite of your mrza, do me the courtesy bro.
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

In spite of your mrza, do me the courtesy bro.

ok beh, just for you.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• George S.
          • Aug 2009

Lets hope Macedonia makes the right decision & doesn't capitulate to Greece on the name eventually.
          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

RtG, let's put up a hypothetical situation; Gruevski pulls Macedonia out of these pathetic negotiations tomorrow.

Where does that leave the Macedonians in Greece and their relation to the Macedonians in Macedonia?
            The Macedonians in Greece are already compromised by their nation's agenda of ethnocide of ethnic Macedonians. Anything that happens in the Republic is (in most of their minds) of little consequence to them.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
              What an amazing turn around From Greece. I am just wandering, is there something they know what we don't know? all this after the meeting between SDSM and the greek Bitch. Are the latest internal matters i just mentioned just a coincidence, or like i said, something Greece know and are involved internaly and this imposible requests is a strategic move.
              I hate to say i told you so, but i smelt pigs imediatly.

Quote from MINA (Macedonian international news agency)

""It is time for the final battle with politicians who left behind a wasteland and poverty in our country and brought crime, immorality, lies and distorted our values. It is time for us to cut and prevent their attempts to re-take our country and citizens hostage as they have done so many times before, "reads the letter written by VMRO's party to its membership across Macedonia.

The Governing party doesn't mention any names, but one can imagine the main reference is on Branko Crvenkovski, Ljubomir Frckovski (main culprits who changed Macedonia's name at the UN), Rada Sekerinska, Vlado Buckovski, Tito Petkovski etc.

The last straw may have been the SDSM selling its country once again after meeting with Greek politicians to negotiate not just to topple the government in Skopje, but also weaken Macedonia's position in the name negotiation process. Ruling politicians suggest the SDSM had a hand in the latest 'requests' by Athens. "

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

More svinja,

A1 TV coordinates with Greek Media

We'have seen it before, here it is again. Skopje based A1 TV station who had openly supported Athens in the name dispute have teamed up with Greek daily Ethnos claiming the Macedonian Government has accepted "Northern Macedonia".

This is the 5th (Fifth) time A1 TV has announced the Macedonian Government has accepted to change the name in the last five months.

The first three press releases from A1 TV were denied by Skopje officials, while for the last two there was no official response.

MINA's analyst based in Skopje, Marina Cvetkovska in an email to us says Skopje officials rarely comment on A1 TV anymore as they see the TV station as extended hand of the SDSM, with some going as far to claim their owner Velija Ramkovski is heavily inclined towards Athens.

Ordinary Macedonians have also shunned A1 TV jokingly calling the 'news' station "the most dangerous Virus in Macedonia", in reference to the H1N1.

Macedonia seems to continue with their centuries old troubles of treasonry. The worst cases of treason resulted with the partition of Macedonia in 1912/13. Macedonia could be on the verge of losing its name with the new generation of 'Macedonian Quislings'. If some of your are wondering who is Mr. Vidkun Quisling; he was a Norwegian politician who sided with the Germans in WWII. The Norwegians were so enraged, he became a synonym in Webster's dictionary for Treason. There are so many "Macedonians" in the past and present who could have (still can) replaced Mr. Quisling.

who is our real enemy?

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

But i agree with this artical and plan,

End the Negotiations Now!

Lunacy.

The latest requests by Athens for Macedonia to "stop using its name inside the country (not just outside), give up its name, history, books..." are only few of the latest psychotic requests by Athens.

The Macedonian Government is looking more ridiculous as each day passes. Their Hollywood Soap Opera acting must end. We all clearly understand that our policitians have been just trying to look as a side who is 'willing' to negotiate for EU integration purposes, bust mostly to remove the visa barrier.

Now that the visa barrier is removed, put an end to the acting, which one must admit, is looking more and more like watching the Love Guru.

"How will Macedonia respond?" are headlines all over the region (even in Macedonian media) as if Athens is offering Solun and Halkidiki back to Macedonia.

This evening Macedonian politicians led by the Prime Minister are meeting to discuss the name negotiations. Ridiculous, and shameful. What is there to discuss?

Athens latest requests, came as an answer to their panic for not being able to transfer the name dispute from New York to Brussels after months of trying. These demands are an open request for Macedonia to end the negotiations, and the reason for this is because Athens can not win in New York, only in Brussels. When the negotiations end (hopefully very soon), Athens will claim itself as the 'winner' for domestic consumption. Athens knows it is in a dispute it can not win hence the outrageous demands.

Is Macedonia now in the abyss? On contrary, Macedonia can easily be the winner in all this. The Government in Skopje can push for a UN resolution, it has the votes and the recognitions of 125 countries. Athens' got squat.

Two Things must happen tonight: Macedonia Must Immediately put an End to the Negotiations at the UN. Macedonia Must Immediatelly push for a UN Resolution seeking membership under its Constitutional Name.

It's easy for Macedonia to accomplish this as most World Powers recognize Macedonia under its constitutional name.

End The Charades NOW.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Ireland to support start of Macedonia-EU membership talks in December

Dublin, November 19 (MIA) - Republic of Ireland supports Macedonia and at the December EU summit it will vote in favour of a start of membership talks with the Union, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski stated Thursday in Dublin after meeting his host - Irish Prime Minister Brian Cowen and President Mary McAleese.

Republic of Ireland supports Macedonia and at the December EU summit it will vote in favour of a start of membership talks with the Union, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski stated Thursday in Dublin after meeting his host

PM Gruevski for CNN: Macedonia expects to start accession talks in 2010, to join EU in 2014

London, November 19 (MIA) - Macedonia expects to start the European Union accession talks next year, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski said in the CNN Quest Means Business Programme.

- This October Macedonia got a positive European Commission (EC) report, which has been already submitted to the EU Council along with a recommendation for opening the accession talks. If everything goes well, we should start the negotiations next year, considering the fact that we as a small country may make the necessary adjustments for a short period of time. I believe that for 3,5-4 years at latest we will be able to complete the negotiations, Gruevski told his host Richard Quest.

Macedonia expects to start the European Union accession talks next year, Prime Minister Nikola Gruevski said in the CNN Quest Means Business Programme.- This October Macedonia got a positive European Commission

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

If the Irish are to stay principled, they must support Macedonia, they must remember the words of their own patriot Roger Casement who made reference to both Ireland and Macedonia suffering the same fate, segregation of their lands at the hands of foreigners.

“I know of two tragic histories in the world – that of Ireland and that of Macedonia. Both of them have been deprived and tormented.”

Besides, the Greeks and the English are in bed with each, arguing about who's marbles they will play with tonight. Long live the Macedonians and the Irish, long live Macedonia and Ireland.

Hopefully their politicians do the right thing by us.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Thanks Ireland.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• George S.
                          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                          But i agree with this artical and plan,

Is Macedonia now in the abyss? On contrary, Macedonia can easily be the winner in all this. The Government in Skopje can push for a UN resolution, it has the votes and the recognitions of 125 countries. Athens' got squat.

Two Things must happen tonight: Macedonia Must Immediately put an End to the Negotiations at the UN. Macedonia Must Immediatelly push for a UN Resolution seeking membership under its Constitutional Name.

It's easy for Macedonia to accomplish this as most World Powers recognize Macedonia under its constitutional name.

End The Charades NOW.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/9556/45/
                          By playing right in their hands Macedonia will be decimated in one fell swoop.It can pull out & save itself before it accepts the weight of the negotiations.If it seeks UN resolution it could possibly force Greece to recognise Macedonia as 127 countries allready do.Greece can be told to put up or shut up.
                          "Ido not want an uprising of people that would leave me at the first failure, I want revolution with citizens able to bear all the temptations to a prolonged struggle, what, because of the fierce political conditions, will be our guide or cattle to the slaughterhouse"
                          GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                            • Aug 2009

Has Greece got a right to interfere in Macedonias affairs

The answer is no.We simply let it do what it wants.Greece thinks that it can interfere in other countries particularly when it comes to Macedonia.Greeks deny that Macedonians exist & when they saw that there is another Macedonia they became scared that they will be accused of expropriating macedonian lands at the expense of the macedonian people.THe greeks are getting the guilty look about all the atrocities they have committed over the years on the macedonians.Just to prove that Macedonians don't exist they want the republic of macedonia to change their name to northern Macedonia.It wants macedonia to compromise while it does nothing in return.
                            Last edited by George S.; 11-25-2009, 03:21 PM. Reason: edit
                            GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• George S.
                              • Aug 2009

We shouldn't let the Bully (Greece) dictate to us what it wants we should tell Greece to behave itself.WE should be man or person enough to tell it to behave.We should not be scared of Greece. they are scared by Macedonia.
                              GOTSE DELCEV

Comment

• Bratot
                                • Sep 2008

First of all I don't want a compromise, secondly the problem is not as it looks like.

The perception is very important, greek intentions hide behind the 'name of the country' but their true agenda is something more, much more.

You just need to read:

“Монополизирањето на терминот ‘Македонија’ и на неговите производи во име на една држава, националност и јазик, не одговара на реалноста во регионот и претставува злоупотреба“, рекол грчкиот претседател и појаснил дека се’ додека Скопје го држи тој курс, вратата на НАТО ќе остане затворена, а процедурата за присоединување кон Европската унија-замрзната.

The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

Working...
                                X