Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vicsinad
    • May 2011

Cannot blame the Greeks for this vote. And the Macedonians are weak and showed it in this capitulation. However, I still will forever hold Greece responsible for continuing on its rampage to exterminate the Macedonians, whether it was by force or political blackmail.

Not absolving Macedonians of responsibility for remaining apathetic and clueless. But I'm not forgetting who has been behind this: Greek chauvinists.

Comment

• Gocka
      • Dec 2012

The fact that Greece was able to ratify this, in and of itself is proof of how big of a capitulation we have made.

Step back for a second and remember how hard-line Greece's position towards us has been. They committed genocide against us. They ethnically cleaned our people of their language and culture. They contended that we do not exist.

The same group of people who believe the above and who committed those acts, thought this was a good deal. Even the protests were muted. This tells you everything you need to know about who won here.

What our pathetic lot doesn't understand is that Greece can still veto us. And when they do at some point 15 years down the road, those cowards can take their "agreement" and wipe their ass with it.

The only recourse NMK will have is to sue them in the ICJ, sound familiar? They have already made an agreement with Greece to allow Macedonia into NATO and the EU. We changed our name and flag, then Greece vetoed us anyway. Then we sued them in the ICJ, won, and here we are again making another "agreement" that will lead us back in the same circle.

FUCKING IDIOTS!

Comment

• Pelagonija
        • Mar 2017

Don’t worry, on a side note we are now safe by joining NATO.

Personally I’m perplexed by the current scenario. I don’t plan on ever stepping a foot in that gay hell hole ever again.. I simply just can’t relate.

I hope the Albanians and gypsies take over the place, they deserve it.

Comment

• Risto the Great
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
          Don’t worry, on a side note we are now safe by joining NATO.

Personally I’m perplexed by the current scenario. I don’t plan on ever stepping a foot in that gay hell hole ever again.. I simply just can’t relate.

I hope the Albanians and gypsies take over the place, they deserve it.
          The difference between this capitulation and the previous FYROM capitulation is that the apathetic and pathetic hush that was all over Macedonia this time means full acceptance of the new name and associated conditions in ALL situations.

Where previously some deluded Macedonians were offended by the name FYROM and tried to banish its use around the world (notwithstanding the Republic was actively identifying as such). This time, there is no choice whatsoever and the only real Macedonians are us in the Diaspora.

Out of curiosity I am wondering what those from (former) Macedonia will call themselves in the Diaspora now on legal documents. I suspect it will be Former Macedonia.
          Risto the Great
          MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
          "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

My wife is from Aegean Macedonia, I am from the Republic of Macedonia. Now, after this agreement, what does that make my 1 year old son, who is not a citizen of those countries? Half non-existent, half-nameless?
            It's that which I will never forgive and vow to resolve.

Comment

• Carlin
              • Dec 2011

SYRIZA member of Parliament explains how half of Macedonia became Greek

URL:

During the heated debate on the ratification of the deal to rename Macedonia, Nikos Filis from the Greek ruling SYRIZA party said that when Greece first captured this region in 1912, it was majority ethnic Macedonian and was ethnically cleansed throughout the decades to make it Greek. Filis, who is known for his outspoken views and for poking holes in the Greek nation building myth, was responding to nationalist protesters in front of the Parliament building who were chanting “Macedonia is one and it is Greek”.

Macedonia is not one and Greek. There are several Macedonias. The other Macedonia is defined with the Bucharest treaty which bears our, Greek signature. When we hear the chant “Macedonia is one and it is Greek” it is seen as irredentism, as disrespect for the international treaties by our country. Maybe it doesn’t sound too good but it is the truth. Greek Macedonia is Greek, and let me clarify, it was MADE Greek, because until 1912/1913 and 1921/1922, when the refugees came, there was no Greek majority in Macedonia – only in some regions in the south. So it was made Greek by a population exchange and through all the difficult events we and the other peoples from the region went through. So who are we kidding when we say “Macedonia is one and it is Greek?” Only ourselves, Filis said.

Greece captured about a half of the region of Macedonia in 1912, when fighting the Ottomans and kept it through the Second Balkan War in 1913, and many Macedonians were expelled in the process and afterwards. After its defeat to Turkey in 1921, hundreds of thousands of Greek refugees were settled in this part of Macedonia, dramatically changing its ethnic make-up, along with decades of bans on the use of the Macedonian language for the remaining Macedonians.

Last edited by Carlin; 01-25-2019, 07:14 PM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                My wife is from Aegean Macedonia, I am from the Republic of Macedonia. Now, after this agreement, what does that make my 1 year old son, who is not a citizen of those countries? Half non-existent, half-nameless?
                Technically, your child is half Macedonian. The other half, well ... that's a moving target.
                Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                  SYRIZA member of Parliament explains how half of Macedonia became Greek

URL:

During the heated debate on the ratification of the deal to rename Macedonia, Nikos Filis from the Greek ruling SYRIZA party said that when Greece first captured this region in 1912, it was majority ethnic Macedonian and was ethnically cleansed throughout the decades to make it Greek. Filis, who is known for his outspoken views and for poking holes in the Greek nation building myth, was responding to nationalist protesters in front of the Parliament building who were chanting “Macedonia is one and it is Greek”.

Macedonia is not one and Greek. There are several Macedonias. The other Macedonia is defined with the Bucharest treaty which bears our, Greek signature. When we hear the chant “Macedonia is one and it is Greek” it is seen as irredentism, as disrespect for the international treaties by our country. Maybe it doesn’t sound too good but it is the truth. Greek Macedonia is Greek, and let me clarify, it was MADE Greek, because until 1912/1913 and 1921/1922, when the refugees came, there was no Greek majority in Macedonia – only in some regions in the south. So it was made Greek by a population exchange and through all the difficult events we and the other peoples from the region went through. So who are we kidding when we say “Macedonia is one and it is Greek?” Only ourselves, Filis said.

Greece captured about a half of the region of Macedonia in 1912, when fighting the Ottomans and kept it through the Second Balkan War in 1913, and many Macedonians were expelled in the process and afterwards. After its defeat to Turkey in 1921, hundreds of thousands of Greek refugees were settled in this part of Macedonia, dramatically changing its ethnic make-up, along with decades of bans on the use of the Macedonian language for the remaining Macedonians.

The only truth revealed in this shameful process.
                  Risto the Great

Comment

• vicsinad
                    • May 2011

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                    100% Macedonian. Let's not let others define who we are. We are still in control of our identity, culture and community in the Diaspora. We either can choose to protect, preserve and promote it, or not. It's up to us, not anybody else.

Comment

• Carlin
                      • Dec 2011

Да не постоеше ПЈРМ, ќе требаше да ја измислиме

"Се смеат во Европа. Ви го кажувам тоа директно. Дали ПЈРМ е закана за Грција? Се смеат тие што го слушаат. Земја која, речиси нема војска и има 7 отсто од грчкиот БДП. Нејзината поделба ја сакаат за Голема Албанија и Голема Турција. Моето мислење е и да не постоеше ПЈРМ, ќе требаше да ја измислиме. Само добро има да ѝ понуди на земјата.

Не треба да се заборави дека „буквата „М“ во ПЈРМ значи Македонија, бидејќи некои се преправаат дека не го знаат или не го слушаат тоа."

Танасис Папахристопулос, пратеник во грчкиот парламент, од партијата „Независни Грци“; МИА, 23.01.19.
                      Last edited by Carlin; 01-25-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by nushevski77
                        are these people fucked in the head, especially the two Macedonians wtf!
                        The single greatest achievement of social media is that its the first time in human history that dickheads have a soap box to stand on and share with others their boundless fuckin stupidity.

WtF was that coming from Ms PhD...what exactly is more important to her, than the rape of fundemental human rights, the trampling of laws and the constitution and the blatant use of unobstructed political coercion and whoredom to bully a small peaceful nation into submission.
                        Clearly this women has very low standards for what matters...

Comment

• Vangelovski
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                          WtF was that coming from Ms PhD...what exactly is more important to her, than the rape of fundemental human rights, the trampling of laws and the constitution and the blatant use of unobstructed political coercion and whoredom to bully a small peaceful nation into submission.
                          Clearly this women has very low standards for what matters...
                          What else could she mean other than money for nothing that is supposedly handed out by Brussels? If Macedonians thought there were more important matters then they would have addressed them by now rather than undertaking national and cultural suicide for the past 30 years.
                          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Carlin
                            • Dec 2011

Pendarovski: Threats from Mitsotakis are impossible

Regarding the statements of the leader of New Democracy, Kiryakos Mitsotakis, when he becomes prime minister he will block Macedonia's EU membership, Stevo Pendarovski said that he will not be able to do so because of the Prespa deal.

The Prespa agreement signed by Greece and Macedonia closed the 27-year-old dispute between the two countries, which for years blocked the Euro-Atlantic path of Macedonia.

URL:
                            Last edited by Carlin; 01-26-2019, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Gocka
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
                              Pendarovski: Threats from Mitsotakis are impossible

Regarding the statements of the leader of New Democracy, Kiryakos Mitsotakis, when he becomes prime minister he will block Macedonia's EU membership, Stevo Pendarovski said that he will not be able to do so because of the Prespa deal.

Yeah you mother fucker, what are the mechanisms of enforcement enshrined in the Prespa agreement that make you so certain of this? Who is going to make them uphold that? What are the consequences for breaking the agreement? A scolding from the UN or the ICJ? You stupid mother fuckers

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

The time for independent national governments is gone. Greece does what their masters say, this is true from NMK to Venezuela.

People might argue but ewww look how poor and crapy countries like Russia and venuezvala are, this is merely a symptom of opposing the powers of the time hence the implementation of sanctions, artificial uprisings and restrictions on trade..

Take China for example, no less or more democratic or corrupt than the USA, but they are strong and getting better.. hence wtf u say? This is why the west wants fyrom in nato, they are fighting for every scrap to preserve their system. The Macedonians are gay and just swallowed.

Comment

Working...
                                X