Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Macedonians existed before that geographical zone fell out of Yugoslavia (on the proviso it was allowed back into Yugoslavia). It will continue long after that geographical zone fades into obscurity. Keep your flags and remind any gypsy that comes to your house from that "geographical zone" what being a Macedonian used to mean for them.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
      • Jan 2009

I’m not changing who I am because a slimy shit head like Zaev sold his soul for €€€€. Him and the rest of the Citizens of North Macedonia can call themselves whatever they want to. Me, my wife and kids, we are Macedonians only without any prefixes or suffixes. I don’t need Skopje or their bullshit governments in order to be a Macedonian and neither do any of you.
      Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TrueMacedonian View Post
        I’m not changing who I am because a slimy shit head like Zaev sold his soul for €€€€. Him and the rest of the Citizens of North Macedonia can call themselves whatever they want to. Me, my wife and kids, we are Macedonians only without any prefixes or suffixes. I don’t need Skopje or their bullshit governments in order to be a Macedonian and neither do any of you.
        Agree brother, just because some shit cunts in the Republic of Macedonia want to sell their arses doesn't mean i need to throw the towel in too.

My family are from the Greek occupied part of Macedonia, has never stopped my Family being Macedonian. It just means the fight continues on different fronts.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

This ultimate betrayal by those deceitful maggots in the so-called republic (who are clearly more powerful than the patriots there) should galvanise the diaspora, now more than ever, to consolidate our communities and preserve our Macedonian culture and identity. A line has been drawn by these traitors and their indifferent associates today. That line is a bittersweet validation of what we in the diaspora have been suspecting all along, that the "leaders" (and again, the indifferent sheep) in the republic were prepared to trade in the legacy of our ancestors for the right price. And here we have it. Time to start giving serious consideration to separating some our interests from theirs.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Just a few more to hate.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Stevce
              • Jan 2016

Sorry to say but time for acts of violence.
              Hope to see parliament house burnt down, along with the political parties headquarters, and personal houses blown up and so on. If the military takes over that would be better then the current situation.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
                Can Ivanov play any role in protecting the constitution?
                I think he has to sign off on it, and if he rejects it, they go back to parliament for a second vote, after which he cannot reject it.
                Originally posted by JPMKD View Post
                So now the only hope is for the Greeks to reject it. If they do, will the old MKD constitution go back in place? or will "they" (because screw what's been allowed to happen) have to keep the changes anyway?
                This vote was to approve changes to the constitution. I don't think it has changed just yet. Let's see what happens now with Ivanov. And with the racists to the south.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• vicsinad
                  • May 2011

They also have to hold at least two separate votes on the specific constitutional changes.

However, these are all technicalities.

Comment

• TrueMacedonian
                    • Jan 2009

Grcija will not have enough votes. Then guess what? The name stays as North Macedonia and fyrom will still be their international name. No NATO and EU either. In fact, let’s hope this happens because this will not only teach these idiots a lesson but hopefully a real ethnically conscience government will emerge somewhere. Hopefully a party composed of a hard right wing diaspora. But of course I wouldn’t bet on it.
                    Slayer Of The Modern "greek" Myth!!!

Comment

• JPMKD
                      • Mar 2016

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                      Mate anything is better then the status quo.. it’s humiliating.

Personally I no longer see why this entity should exist in the current format.

The Greeks are laughing..
                      Right. That's basically where I'm at.
                      Not a Northadonian

Comment

• JPMKD
                        • Mar 2016

Originally posted by nushevski77
                        decided to take my 3 flags down and put them in my closet; I'm already regretting it, it was one of the most soul crushing things i've ever felt, it made me feel like i admitted defeat, and I can't stand myself at this moment, I don't know wether to bring them back out or not
                        And for those of us with a sonce tattoo?
                        Guess I need to learn more Greek..........(Tai konice, bre?)

For fucks sake, I can't believe they let this happen. I am still banking on the Greeks effing it up. Hopefully they don't ratify it. But again, what of the changes in NMK?

I can't wait for the Bulgarians to start their concession demands for EU and NATO......what will Zaev and crew say them?

(I know I am newer here and hadn't posted a lot, but I have "lurked " for years, even on the older forum. I am disgusted by this. Delchev and other are spinning in their graves like a rotisserie chicken)
                        Not a Northadonian

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Originally posted by JPMKD View Post
                          And for those of us with a sonce tattoo?
                          Guess I need to learn more Greek..........(Tai konice, bre?)

For fucks sake, I can't believe they let this happen. I am still banking on the Greeks effing it up. Hopefully they don't ratify it. But again, what of the changes in NMK?

I can't wait for the Bulgarians to start their concession demands for EU and NATO......what will Zaev and crew say them?

(I know I am newer here and hadn't posted a lot, but I have "lurked " for years, even on the older forum. I am disgusted by this. Delchev and other are spinning in their graves like a rotisserie chicken)
                          It's depressing, but we'll persevere. We are Macedonians and our homeland is Macedonia. It may take generations or centuries to realize our dreams, but as Goce Delcev said, the world is a constant battlefield for competing cultures.

Hold on to our Macedonian identity and pass down our Macedonian language, culture and history. Preserve the truth now for future generations to make the most out of. Whether we're in the Diaspora or in Macedonia (which, especially if North Macedonia gets cemented in RoM's constitution, should exclusively refer to all three major occupied parts of Macedonia and not just RoM) we must dig in. We must remain principled but also be more courageous and more radical in our approach. We must become fanatics -- we must become fanatical for Macedonia. It will mean certain sacrifices, but each individual must determine for himself if he is willing to make certain sacrifices so he can help contribute to the Macedonian Cause.

A few years ago, I posted on this forum an article about an elderly Macedonian in Bulgaria about a century ago who didn't want to leave his substantial wealth to the Bulgarian government. At that time, if you didn't have any heirs, your money went to the Bulgarian government if you died on Bulgarian territory. This Macedonian wanted his money to go to the Macedonian struggle for a united and free Macedonia. So, he walked into the US embassy in Sofia and asked if the embassy was Bulgarian or American territory? The worker told him American territory. He then pulled out a piece of paper and a gun. He committed suicide right there, and the piece of his paper was his will, which said all his money was to go to certain Macedonian organizations/initiatives.

To me, this is fanaticism; but it is also inspiration. It is doing what you can for the Cause you've been loyal to your whole life. This gentleman probably spent his whole life working/fighting/hoping for a free Macedonia. He realized it wasn't going to come around in his lifetime, but he made sure that he would do everything in his power so that even AFTER his death he could be working for the Macedonian Cause.

We have tough decisions to be made as a narod and as individuals. Hopefully, we can choose the right path over the easy path. Just don't give up, even when you've got nothing left.

Comment

• JPMKD
                            • Mar 2016

Vic,

Thanks for the above^^^^. It's helped calm me a bit. My grandfather was actually wanted by some of the Ottomans back in the day, although a few officers liked him and his singing when he imbibed, so that saved him a time or 2. ( I'm not THAT old dad had me at 50....)

Now to watch the Michigan versus Michigan State game. You know I'm rooting for the Wolverines to beat down those dirty green Greeks from State!

(Although, the only people I ever met that identified as ethnic Spartans were cool and not rabid anti-macedonian)
                            Last edited by JPMKD; 10-20-2018, 09:00 AM.
                            Not a Northadonian

Comment

• Niko777
                              • Oct 2010

Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos: “Who would have thought that in Europe of values and democracy those who do not vote according to instructions are jailed, and those who comply get a 2 million euro bonus in black money”

Comment

• Amphipolis
                                Banned
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
                                Greek Defence Minister Panos Kammenos: “Who would have thought that in Europe of values and democracy those who do not vote according to instructions are jailed, and those who comply get a 2 million euro bonus in black money”
                                Now it's Greece's turn. His party has 7 MPs and two of them will support the deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X