X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sovius
    • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Giorikas View Post
    All this time ? Compare my time with most internet warriors here. I like to measure things: count the messages. These guys have been around year after year fighting for the cause with zero result .... Discredited ? Ask 340 PHD's who disagree with you. Not to mention that quite a few politicians in ROM have said the same as I. In fact I see no-one really on the barricades for ROM. Not NATO, not the EU. So, how isolated are my views really ?
    The emperor's new cloths ? How about Don Quixote ?
    340 out of 4,730.5 Not bad.

I have found a great many similarities between the Don’s dragons and the Modern Greek argument, as well, and, considering that windmills are also powered by hot air, it would seem as though we are now in agreement. I salute you on your progress. In less than a day you have managed to pull your head out of your ass. It’s now up to you to lead your people out of the darkness and into the light. The truth shall be your crowbar. Best of luck to you in your new calling. Perhaps, if there is a Macedonian out there who no longer needs his tortoise shell shield and reed breathing tube, you can borrow them for your quest? Now, all you’ll need is a horse and you’re good to go! Maybe you would be willing to settle for a donkey and ride yourself back to Morea?

Comment

• Giorikas
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Sovius View Post
      340 out of 4,730.5 Not bad.

I have found a great many similarities between the Don’s dragons and the Modern Greek argument, as well, and, considering that windmills are also powered by hot air, it would seem as though we are now in agreement. I salute you on your progress. In less than a day you have managed to pull your head out of your ass. It’s now up to you to lead your people out of the darkness and into the light. The truth shall be your crowbar. Best of luck to you in your new calling. Perhaps, if there is a Macedonian out there who no longer needs his tortoise shell shield and reed breathing tube, you can borrow them for your quest? Now, all you’ll need is a horse and you’re good to go! Maybe you would be willing to settle for a donkey and ride yourself back to Morea?
      Hello Sovius,

Why don't you do the same, find a bunch of PHD's to discredit the Greek position. That should give us an idea how well accpted or controversial your position is.

Comment

• Giorikas
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
        Ummm, I asked the Professors. They were embarrassed if you really want to know. Quite apologetic too. And guess what, they HAVE been paid by the Greek State. And guess why they will not take their names off the list .... because they will CONTINUE to be paid by the Greek State.

But my dear little cockroach friend, I now know what makes them tick. Watch what happens when we release the pesticide on a large scale. I have already released a little and their legs are now pointing upwards.

I note you still have not been able to reply to the thread link I gave you. Don't you agree that it is a little shallow of you to keep your non-consequential banter going on here without assessing the validity of the author's research in the link provided? He actually lives in Macedonia .... and you .... don't. Although I reckon if I find a dark place in Macedonia, I might find you or your friends underneath a pile of rubbish or something.

Carry on big guy.
        Ah, the link. So on what do you want me to comment in this 14 page report exactly? Hang on there, wasn't this produced by someone from the Racist Greek educational system that brainwashes people ? Should the author not have been fired, prosecuted, terrorised for speaking his mind ? Wasn't there a sensorship in Greece ? Should the guy by now not have diasappeared? That's what you made us all believe all this time. No reason to believe that what he writes is necessarily wrong (but just read a few parts). Just I would call those he refers to Slav-Greeks, not Macedonians. We disagree on that only. Apart from that, I never changed my mind that in the past the Greek state was not that good to them. But that's over now. Now we negotiate with a mediater, Mr. Nimitz, on what your name will be. Not on the existance of minorities. And surely we are not discussing adding 'Eagean Macedonia' to ROM hahaha.

Regarding the PHD's story. You asked the professors. Bravo. Please expose the names here so that we might check your statements. Surely you'll put your money where your mouth is, eh ? And surely you see no need to protect your enemies that have apparently been paid off (and still). Funny that they should admit that in a correspondance. Tell me more about the pesticide you released and the legs.

Oh, please refrain from bad language or this will be my last message to you. I could the same back to you, but what kind of examples would we both set for those millions of Macedonians that are reading up on this hugely important non-fascist / non-nationalistic site.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

The millions will be reading your racist garbage, and how you have come on this forum to deny the existence of another people. Let the millions read and know that you are a Greek racist and a piece of shit.

So, have you spoken to your Albanian Greeks yet, told them your thoughts, you hypocritical idiot? Go and tell them to leave their villages and towns if they want to identify as Greeks in Albania, the millions are watching.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
            • Sep 2008

Giorikas, if you do not mind me asking do you have Vlach origins?
            Sorry for the off-topic.

Comment

• Giorikas
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
              Giorikas, if you do not mind me asking do you have Vlach origins?
              Sorry for the off-topic.
              Rogi, I don't have Vlach origins. Not that I know of anyway, but we're not from areas where Vlachs were, so it's not likely.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                • Sep 2008

So many sackings and resignations in the Government, I smell danger.
                Risto the Great
                MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Rogi
                  • Sep 2008

What resignations? The ones where they are told the next day that they resigned?

It is a re-shuffle, purely party politics, to keep support high and the opposition at bay. For example, the Constitutional court took down two reforms in Education, the opposition planned to use that in it's upcoming 'all out' attack in September.

So the Education Minister was replaced by Gruevski, to counter the weight of the oppositions argument.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Kind of good to hear. But the pessimist in me feels that members not subscribing to party policy are being ousted. If we knew what party policy was, it might be less concerning. This combined with Nimetz's renewed enthusiasm irks me.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                      • Sep 2008

Nimetz has been more enthusiastic in the past, come on fellas, how many times have we heard that a "name change is imminent", the "Macedonian government has already signed an agreement", the "Macedonian government will crack under the pressure of the US and EU any day now", bla, bla, bla. I have lost count to be honest, none of it means jack shit until the words are put into action, and few words have been put into action during the last 12 months let alone the last 17 years.

Gruevski knows that a bullet probably awaits the traitor that sells out the Macedonian identity in ROM, as he also knows that a betrayal in ROM will not ripple anywhere outside of ROM, and the Macedonians across the world, in neighbouring countries and the diaspora will continue to remain Macedonians and only Macedonians.

The 'negotiation' is pointless and a farce. The Macedonians do not wish to give up their identity, end of story. There are many battles in this war, but we will not lose the latter.
                      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

'fyrom' deserved many bullets. Yet it was sold to Macedonians as temporary and necessary for the sake of progress. I hope we do not get sold out. It will be damaging to all Macedonians and will be the final nail in the coffin if allowed.
                        Risto the Great

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                          • Sep 2008

It is the final nail in the coffin only if we allow it to be. No doubt such a decision would severely harm us, but it will not be the end of it. Who know, many Macedonians are so placid these days that it would probably take something like this to get a reaction out of them. Who knows what that reaction will be, and how it will affect ROM, I don't believe the majority of Macedonians of ROM will just idly accept this. The diaspora certainly wont.

It is not over by a long shot, what will happen in Australia, 'northern macedonian language'? No chance, and we will make sure of that.

Comment

• Pelister
                            • Sep 2008

Kind of good to hear. But the pessimist in me feels that members not subscribing to party policy are being ousted. If we knew what party policy was, it might be less concerning. This combined with Nimetz's renewed enthusiasm irks me.
                            I kinda agree with that.

I smell a betrayal of massive proportions.

Comment

• Giorikas
                              • Sep 2008

Ummm, I asked the Professors. They were embarrassed if you really want to know. Quite apologetic too. And guess what, they HAVE been paid by the Greek State. And guess why they will not take their names off the list .... because they will CONTINUE to be paid by the Greek State.

But my dear little cockroach friend, I now know what makes them tick. Watch what happens when we release the pesticide on a large scale. I have already released a little and their legs are now pointing upwards.

I note you still have not been able to reply to the thread link I gave you. Don't you agree that it is a little shallow of you to keep your non-consequential banter going on here without assessing the validity of the author's research in the link provided? He actually lives in Macedonia .... and you .... don't. Although I reckon if I find a dark place in Macedonia, I might find you or your friends underneath a pile of rubbish or something.

Carry on big guy.
                              Noted that you did not expose the professors that fall in the category: 'Paid off'. Hot air. Why would you protect your enemies that you lured in a correspondance where they admitted to be paid by the Greek state.

Thank you very much for exposing your inability to back up your words.

Comment

• Rogi
                                • Sep 2008

Giorikas, most professors with whom a number of Macedonians have had contact, who are alleged 'signatories' to Miller's list, have privately stated their opposition to Miller's letter and its intention.

They have also asked that any private correspondence remain private - and I suppose understandably so when their livelihood is at stake.

I expect whatever correspondence Risto has had with any professors, is of the same nature.

Nobody needs to prove anything to you, since you are an irrelevant non-factor for this case.

Comment

Working...
                                X