Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Well done indeed. He is the wall defending us from the white walkers.
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
      • Mar 2017

This poof Gubi from the party of drug dealers and murderers is preparing for the impeachment of Ivanov, apparently Ivanov does not have any legitimacy amongst inbred Albanian voters. And what legitimacy do these animals have to change our name and our identity?

Notice the gay EU flag what the fark? Are these people completely insane. We are not even in the EU.. seriously.
      Last edited by Pelagonija; 06-26-2018, 07:21 AM.

Comment

• Phoenix
        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        After giving up its name and identity, Macedonia starts begging with fresh tomatoes for EU Membership

Article: http://www.euronews.com/2018/06/25/f...-eu-membership
        ...Imagine if we could export bananas to the EU, we'd be a bona fide Banana Republic

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
          ...Notice the gay EU flag what the fark? Are these people completely insane. We are not even in the EU.. seriously.
          Yes they are completely insane, that's the least of it...they are shameless arse kissers with no self respect...remember this is a political elite that has rarely shown any backbone and has given away flags, symbols and identity at a drop of a hat...

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
            Well done George, feel for u mate.. I pray you don’t end up in Jail or worse..

Иванов: 534.910 граѓани ми дадоа мандат да не го потпишам Договорот со Грција

https://meta.mk/ivanov-534-910-graga...ot-so-grtsija/
            Sometimes these articles go missing after a while, so here is the full text:
            Скопје, 26 јуни, 2018 - 9:38 (META)

Врз основа на член 75 од Уставот, донесов одлука да не го потпишам Договорот со Грција, вели претседателот Ѓорге Иванов во писмото до Собранието, што беше денеска препратено до медиумите. Тој набројува пет причини зошто нема да го потпише Договорот и потенцира дека во извршувањето на функцијата Претседател на Република Македонија секогаш постапува одговорно и дека своите права и должности ги врши врз основа и во рамките на Уставот, законите и интересите на Република Македонија.

Во образложението на одлуката тој вели дека нема мандат да го потпише Указот за прогласување на законот за ратификација на спогодбата. Еден од столбовите на мојата политика во изборната програма од 2014 година е дека „не прифаќам промена на Уставот со цел промена на уставното име. Не прифаќам идеи или предлози што би ги загрозиле македонскиот национален идентитет, посебноста на македонската нација, македонскиот јазик и македонскиот модел на соживот.“ На претседателските избори 534.910 граѓани гласаа за оваа моја изборна програма и ме избраа на функцијата Претседател на Република Македонија – вели Иванов. Според него спогодбата излегува надвор од опфатот на резолуциите 817 (1993) и 845 (1993) на Советот за безбедност на Обединетите нации, затоа што во нив се зборува за „разлика околу името на државата„, а не за „разлики“ како што стои во спогодбата.

Иванов напоменува дека спогодбата нема уставен основ и не е ратификувана во согласност со Уставот и дека законот за ратификација на спогодбата не е во согласност со член 51, член 118 и член 119 од Уставот на Република Македонија. Спогодбата ја доведува Република Македонија во положба на потчинетост и зависност спрема друга држава, односно Република Грција. Според член 308 од Кривичниот законик, „Граѓанин кој ќе ја доведе Република Македонија во положба на потчинетост или зависност спрема некоја друга држава, ќе се казни со затвор од најмалку пет години“. Озаконувањето на оваа спогодба создава правни последици што се основа за кривично дело – додава Иванов.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
              • Oct 2011

Ivanov refuses to sign off on agreement

https://www.rferl.org/a/macedonia-pr.../29321202.html

Macedonian President Refuses To Sign Off On 'Criminal' Name Change

Macedonian President Gjorge Ivanov has refused to sign off on an agreement to change the country's name to North Macedonia, calling it a "criminal act" that violates the Balkan country's constitution.

In a statement quoted by state-run news agency MIA on June 26, Ivanov said he has "no mandate to sign" the deal, which would end a 27-year dispute with Greece and pave the way for talks on Macedonian membership in the European Union and NATO.

The agreement signed by the two countries' foreign ministers on June 17 "violated the constitution of Macedonia, and made Macedonia dependent on a third party, i.e. Greece," it quoted Ivanov as saying.

Macedonian lawmakers on June 20 voted 69-0 in favor of the bill to ratify the agreement, which would change the country’s formal name to the Republic of North Macedonia. The opposition nationalist VMRO-DPMNE party boycotted the session.

Ivanov had repeatedly said he would not sign the agreement, but his refusal is unlikely to torpedo the deal because if parliament convenes for a second time and again approves the change, he cannot block it. Parliament speaker Talat Xhafer said lawmakers will probably repeat the vote next week.

However, the name change could still face obstacles outside parliament before it can be fully implemented. Prime Minister Zoran Zaev's government must still amend the constitution and has vowed to hold a referendum on the issue in the country of 2.1 million, where opponents of the name change have staged repeated protests.

"Implementation of this agreement will have legal implications and therefore it represents a criminal act," Ivanov said.

Zaev said he will resign if the change is not supported by voters in the referendum. "Macedonia has no Plan B," Zaev told 1TV.

The name dispute between Skopje and Athens dates back to 1991, when Macedonia peacefully broke away from Yugoslavia, declaring its independence under the name Republic of Macedonia.

Neighboring Greece has objected to the name Macedonia, saying it implies territorial claims on the northern Greek region with the same name.

Because of Greek objections, Macedonia was admitted to the UN under a provisional name, the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM).

The agreed deal with Greece will require several more steps, including a referendum this autumn in Macedonia, before it can be fully implemented
              http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/arti...eal-06-26-2018

Macedonia President Refuses to Sign Greece Name Deal

President Gjorge Ivanov said he will not sign the landmark 'name' deal with Greece, claiming it is not in the national interest - but as his powers are limited, he cannot delay its progress indefinitely.

Ivanov said on Tuesday that he has decided not to sign the deal reached between the governments in Skopje and Athens and ratified by the Macedonian parliament last week, which is expected to unlock the country’s stalled progress towards NATO and EU membership.

He insisted that the deal breaches the constitution and that it puts his country in a subordinate position to a foreign state.

“I do not accept the constitutional change aimed at changing the constitutional name [of the country]. I do not accept ideas or proposals which would endanger Macedonia’s national identity, the individuality of the Macedonian nation, the Macedonian language and the Macedonian model of coexistence,” Ivanov said in a press release, quoting parts of his electoral platform from 2014.

Macedonia's president can delay but not stop the deal from moving forward, as his powers are limited.

Parliament is expected to vote on it again, after which the president has an obligation to sign it, although no exact deadline is legally specified. Even if he stalls on the signing, his term in office expires early next year.

Under the historic agreement signed by the two countries’ foreign ministers in June 17, Macedonia is to change its name to the Republic of North Macedonia in exchange for swift accession to NATO and a start to EU accession talks.

Macedonia's parliamentarians on Wednesday approved the long-negotiated agreement with 69 out of 120 deputies voting in favour.

In return, Greece on Monday informed the EU and NATO that it no longer objects to its neighbour’s accession under the new name, which will also be put to a referendum in Macedonia in the autumn.

Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev on Monday evening upped the stakes over the referendum, saying that he would resign if the vote in support of the agreement fails.

“Yes, I will step down if the referendum fails. But I am sure that it will succeed. I expect a serious percentage, 75-85 per cent [to support it], in line with the percentage of citizens’ support for EU and NATO [accession],” Zaev said in an interview with Macedonia’s 1TV.

The name agreement, which many have called a historic achievement, aims to close the 27-year-long dispute between the two neighbours over the use of the term Macedonia.

The agreement however has met with strong opposition from both Greek and Macedonian hardliners who see it as a national defeat.

Athens has been blocking Skopje’s Euro-Atlantic path, insisting that the name Macedonia implies territorial claims over its own northern province of the same name.
              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Zaev said he will resign if the change is not supported by voters in the referendum.
                Two birds with one stone, sounds great. VOTE NO.
                “Yes, I will step down if the referendum fails. But I am sure that it will succeed. I expect a serious percentage, 75-85 per cent [to support it], in line with the percentage of citizens’ support for EU and NATO [accession],” Zaev said in an interview with Macedonia’s 1TV.
                The piece of trash seems quite sure of himself, almost like the outcome of the referendum is already a foregone conclusion.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

He’s confident because he already knows the result. This is a man that sold his soul to the devil to become pm.. there is nothing that could make him resign.

Comment

• Spirit
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

The piece of trash seems quite sure of himself, almost like the outcome of the referendum is already a foregone conclusion.
                    This piece of trash will not resign if the referendum fails even if it is a legitimate result. He is a compulsive liar who will sell his own family to achieve the results he wants

Comment

• Gocka
                      • Dec 2012

He's confident because the numbers are heavily in his favor. The votes for yes with non ethnic Macedonians is going to be virtually 100% of voters especially with Albanians who will come out in really strong numbers. He could make up 25% to 30% right there. He would only need like 30% of ethnic Macedonian voters to vote yes to make up the rest, which I think they can easily get with hardcore supporters. That's not even accounting for any dishonesty in the voting process. It will pass a referendum, I am fairly sure of that.

Basically 25% to 30% of ethnic Macedonians in Macedonia, and less than 20% of Macedonians world wide will decide the identity of all.

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                        Basically 25% to 30% of ethnic Macedonians in Macedonia, and less than 20% of Macedonians world wide will decide the identity of all.
                        I've never seen a distinction between Egejci and the rest when it comes to Macedonians. But I soon might. I can't be a North Macedonian and I can't be a Greek. So I will continue to be Macedonian. Not sure what anyone else is doing.

We're a pathetic race and I choose not to be pathetic.
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Bill77
                          • Oct 2009

The Croatian Member of the European Parliament......Love her

if only Makedonia e posebno vo Makedonsko srce

"Promatrajući borbu i nepravdu koja se god. nanosila nisam mogla ostati po strani. Građani zaslužuju poštovanje i pravdu, biti punopravni građani #EU i u #EU donijeti svu puninu svoga identiteta.U suverenitet i identitet nitko nema pravo zadirati"
                          http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                            The Croatian Member of the European Parliament......Love her

if only Makedonia e posebno vo Makedonsko srce

"Promatrajući borbu i nepravdu koja se god. nanosila nisam mogla ostati po strani. Građani zaslužuju poštovanje i pravdu, biti punopravni građani #EU i u #EU donijeti svu puninu svoga identiteta.U suverenitet i identitet nitko nema pravo zadirati"
                            Apparently MK Government wants Marijana Petir out of the EP Friends of Macedonia group because she's conservative and supports our side in the name talks, calling out Zaev for his concessions to Greece and saying how harmful his deal with Tsipras is.
                            http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                              Apparently MK Government wants Marijana Petir out of the EP Friends of Macedonia group because she's conservative and supports our side in the name talks, calling out Zaev for his concessions to Greece and saying how harmful his deal with Tsipras is.
                              That lady did a fantastic interview with Vasko Eftov (link below). She is a far better advocate for Macedonian rights than the filth that currently governs the Macedonian state today. If only our spineless politicians had 10% of the integrity of Marijana Petir the country would be better off. And her advocacy is also another indication that if Macedonians have anything at all resembling friends in the Balkans, it's the Croats.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                I've never seen a distinction between Egejci and the rest when it comes to Macedonians. But I soon might. I can't be a North Macedonian and I can't be a Greek. So I will continue to be Macedonian. Not sure what anyone else is doing.

We're a pathetic race and I choose not to be pathetic.
                                This goes beyond which part of geographical Macedonia one hails from. Many Macedonians with roots in the republic itself will disown their own relatives and not identify with them if they permit this cultural suicide to reach its conclusion.

Comment

Working...
                                X