Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pelagonija
    • Mar 2017

Endemic corruption and organized crime? What are they saying? I don’t understand? What was the rainbow revolution for? I thought they got rid the of endemic corruption and organized crime in fyrom by installing ZZ and co??

It’s all about military occupation aka nato... no one really wants the the fyromers..

Comment

• Vangelovski
      • Sep 2008

The EU swapping Britain for the Balkans and Dimitrov bribing foreign officials with bags of tomatoes. Sounds about right.
      If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• VMRO
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
        After giving up its name and identity, Macedonia starts begging with fresh tomatoes for EU Membership

Article: http://www.euronews.com/2018/06/25/f...-eu-membership
        He forgot to add he is also giving his arsehole as well.
        Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• kompir
          • Jan 2015

This brewing trade war between the EU and the US will result in the accelerated demise of the former. Which will mean one thing, EU membership won't be worth those tomatoes...
          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

If the EU are smart they should just stop using the petrol dollar and start using their own currencies for oil trading purposes.

Don’t worry nothing will stop the northerners from changing their name, identity and soul.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
              • Oct 2011

After giving up its name and identity, Macedonia starts begging with fresh tomatoes for EU Membership

Article: http://www.euronews.com/2018/06/25/f...-eu-membership
              Trade war with the US on the brink, Britain leaving the block, countries facing the polarisation of their societies, unstoppable immigration, EU looking at it's members for how they can contribute to finding solutions to these problems...

And in walks Macedonia with "Hey yo I got this bag of Tomatoes man!, I swear their the best tomatoes you've ever tasted bro!".... Ohhhh..... ahhhh ...

Seriously .... holy shit ... I'm fucken dying man you can't make this shit up
              Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 06-25-2018, 08:26 PM.
              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• VMRO
                • Sep 2008

Greek Dancers Form Human Chain in Shape of "Macedonia"

"It was the 1,500 Pontian dancers, though, who formed the map of Macedonia with their bodies in a football field."

Article: http://greece.greekreporter.com/2018...-of-macedonia/

They should've done a map of the Black sea or Karadeniz region.
                Verata vo Mislite, VMRO vo dushata, Makedonia vo Srceto.

Vnatreshna Makedonska Revolucionerna Organizacija.

Comment

• Gocka
                  • Dec 2012

I had the same freaking reaction, first I was in shock, then I started laughing hysterically.

The tomatoes are there to soften them up, wait until they get to the piperki, that's the real game changer.

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post

Trade war with the US on the brink, Britain leaving the block, countries facing the polarisation of their societies, unstoppable immigration, EU looking at it's members for how they can contribute to finding solutions to these problems...

And in walks Macedonia with "Hey yo I got this bag of Tomatoes man!, I swear their the best tomatoes you've ever tasted bro!".... Ohhhh..... ahhhh ...

Seriously .... holy shit ... I'm fucken dying man you can't make this shit up

Comment

• Spirit
                    • May 2015

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                    He forgot to add he is also giving his arsehole as well.
                    Spot on
                    I coughed up my drink through my nose when I read this from laughing so hard
                    Post of the week

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Gocka View Post
                      I had the same freaking reaction, first I was in shock, then I started laughing hysterically.

The tomatoes are there to soften them up, wait until they get to the piperki, that's the real game changer.
                      I still can't stop myself from laughing whenever I think of it
                      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• kompir
                        • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Gocka View Post

The luti Bukovski piperki...
                        Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          It's only fair they tar Macedonia with Albania's criminal brush. The ethnic Albanians of Macedonia are instrumental in deciding Macedonia's future. We are the same criminals as them now. Hope the SeveredFyromians like that Balkan wonderment.
                          Albania and Macedonia have to be a package deal for entry into the EU, because whether you let in Macedonia or Albania, Europe ends up with the same result, an open arm invitation to the biggest organised crime syndicates and Islamic extremists on the continent (the Albanians).

Ideally for us (that is if anyone in the Republic actually gave a fuck about the longevity of the Macedonian nation state and people), our main aim or priority should always be to ensure Albania is admitted into the EU ahead of Macedonia.

Worst case and most likely scenario is that Macedonia is admitted into the EU before Albania. We will basically be over run in a month as a result of the entire working population of Albania and Kosovo automatically becoming Macedonian citizens (and yes you can guarantee in RoM all Albanian workers will take priority over Macedonians). You can also sure bet you will have a census soon after that.
                          Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 06-26-2018, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Stojacanec
                            • Dec 2009

Originally posted by VMRO View Post
                            They should've done a map of the Black sea or Karadeniz region.
                            Their forefathers probably were camping on the side of the road not far from the chain, waiting for adequate housing.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                              • Sep 2008

We are seen to be the same level of criminal trash as them. RoMacedonians do not understand this. They seriously think they superior. Nobody can even tell the difference around the world. It would be convenient if everyone from the entire region spoke Albanian. Just makes it easier dealing with the peasants.

Only Macedonians give a rat's arse and there aren't very many Macedonians in SeveredFyrom.

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
                              Albania and Macedonia have to be a package deal for entry into the EU, because whether you let in Macedonia or Albania, Europe ends up with the same result, an open arm invitation to the biggest organised crime syndicates and Islamic extremists on the continent (the Albanians).

Ideally for us (that is if anyone in the Republic actually gave a fuck about the longevity of the Macedonian nation state and people), our main aim or priority should always be to ensure Albania is admitted into the EU ahead of Macedonia.

Worst case and most likely scenario is that Macedonia is admitted into the EU before Albania. We will basically be over run in a month as a result of the entire working population of Albania and Kosovo automatically becoming Macedonian citizens (and yes you can guarantee in RoM all Albanian workers will take priority over Macedonians). You can also sure bet you will have a census soon after that.
                              Risto the Great
                              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Pelagonija
                                • Mar 2017

Well done George, feel for u mate.. I pray you don’t end up in Jail or worse..

Иванов: 534.910 граѓани ми дадоа мандат да не го потпишам Договорот со Грција

Врз основа на член 75 од Уставот, донесов одлука да не го потпишам Договорот со Грција, вели претседателот Ѓорг

Comment

Working...
                                X