X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Bad Sven
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
    Fellas don’t take it the wrong way, we can cherry pick various points. But th hard facts are:

1) FYROM is in the process of selling out themselves in the most pathetic of ways and reasons and people couldn’t care less.

2) Serbs stick up for their beliefs no matter the odds.

I could replace the Serbs with the Croats or whoever, it doesn’t matter. Making a point that our people are soft and disappointing, I don’t think anything good has come out an independent NMK. If it has do let me know. Today’s Slav Macedonians are pissing on the dead, the people who fought for the place. On a side note, I remember the end of the Bosnian war, when it ended the Serbs unburied their dead from sarejevo and took them to their new homes.

It’s all about the fight. We don’t have it as we are inferior.

With out going too much into your previous post (which I agree with almost everything except I genuinely believe Macedonians have the best folk music in the Balkans and the best food – Balkan people have copied/stolen our food and recipes.)

In the days of Yugoslavia there where ‘jokes’ about all of the other different nationalities based on stereo types, which with as all stereo types, there is some truth behind them.

Slovenes were the ‘jews’ of Yugoslavia being stingy with money and refusing to race mix with non Slovenes, bosnians where stupid/slow, Montenegrins where lazy etc. Macedonians where known as ‘spineless’, weak, meek and generally mamas boys. Basically Macedonia and Macedonians where not respected in Yugoslavia. And you know what? It unfortunately is true. Its funny these stereo types where true in Yugoslavia for all of the nationalities and ironically still stand today after Yugoslavia.

Enough is enough and its time to stop making excuses. We look like idiots. We have people in the republic who don’t know if they are slavs, bulgars or ancient Macedonians. The majority of the people voted for Zaev knowing well how much of a scumbag he is. We have a large population who are for a name change or don’t care. If you dig a bit deeper we have torbeshi who one day are Macedonians and the next day are shiptars or a new torbeshi race. And then you got the grkomans who we all too well. I always have a laugh when some idiot goes on holiday to ‘Thessaloniki’ and boasts about how everyone in that city speaks Macedonian. Firstly what the hell are you doing in Greece supporting their economy and secondly where are all these so called Macedonians in solun to stand up when needed? Yeah I can understand back in the ottoman empire Macedonians where mainly peasants and there only access to education was the corrupt Greek,Serbian,Bulgarian churches – but come on today with the internet, more money available and an actual Macedonian country – you would think Macedonians would be more switched on about their politics and history.

Isn’t it a bit strange that after all that’s happened between Macedonia and Greece, and the racial abuse Macedonians get when they go to Greece, these brain dead peasants still go to Greece for a holiday (this is both for Macedonians from FYROM and to a lesser extent the diaspora)? Its like it’s a sick mental disease.

People are laughing at Macedonia and the Macedonians, because a majority of us don’t know or care about our history and origins and because we (are about to) lose everything to join the EU. Macedonia is Greece’s little bitch. Its humiliating and makes Macedonia look even more pathetic.

Yeah serbs and chauvinistic drunkards, but at least they have balls. I can guarantee you 100% of serbs believe Kosovo is Serbian, and I would imagine if Kosovo gets recognized by Serbia ( I think it wont) there will be a huge protest and they probably would assassinate their politicians. At least serbs support republika srpska, Macedonia has signed an agreement to simply ‘forget’ about Macedonians in Greece and Bulgaria. Heck, Macedonians have pretty much given up on Tetovo and debar LOL

By the way im not blowing wind up the serbs ass, I think every nation in the Balkans is a waste of space and probably the dumbest group of people in the Balkans (including said serbs). However, the biggest waste of spaces in the Balkans are the inbred low iq shiptars, the clearly Turkish non white fanatical greeks, and the dumbest of the lot – the spineless Macedonians who after 200 + years still don’t know or care on who they are.

I hope I am proven wrong in the next few months, I really do. I will gladly respond to this post and say I was 100% and that for the first time after WW2 macedonians have actually stood up for something they have believed in and actually did something. But we all know the name and identity will change and people in Ohrid will sit in their cafes talking about how tough Macedonians really are.

Comment

• Pelagonija
      • Mar 2017

Everyone please forgive me, I too agree that our folk music is the absolute best.. I love our music very very much and the food

Tomche, you mentioned that we are not inferior hence we would have gotten extinct ages ago.

Would you agree/disagree that the changing of our name and identity will lead to extinction also considering the NMK gov is going to change the schooling carriculam?

Not to mention the place will become bi national?

Comment

• Carlin
        • Dec 2011

Грците збеснаа: Грчкиот пратеник Селцас води оро на „химната на егејските Македонци“

Во Грција медиумите и социјалните мрежи вријат од реакции на видеото на кое се гледа како пратеникот од Сириза Константинос Селцас води оро на песна со, како што велат грчките медиуми „иредентистички текст“. Селцас беше снимен разигран на песната која важи за неформална химна на Македонците од Егејска Македонија.

URL / Video here:
        Во Грција медиумите и социјалните мрежи вријат од реакции на видеото на кое се гледа како пратеникот од Сириза Константинос Селцас води оро на песна со, како што велат грчките медиуми „иредентистички текст“. Селцас беше снимен разигран на песната која важи за неформална химна на Македонците од Егејс

Comment

• Vangelovski
          • Sep 2008

Everyone please forgive me, I too agree that our folk music is the absolute best.. I love our music very very much and the food

Tomche, you mentioned that we are not inferior hence we would have gotten extinct ages ago.

Would you agree/disagree that the changing of our name and identity will lead to extinction also considering the NMK gov is going to change the schooling carriculam?

I know where you are coming from, but I wouldn't say anyone is superior to another. All men are created equal, its what we do with what we have been given. There is no doubt we've consistently made poor choices that has led us to the abyss.
          If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Vangelovski
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
            you would think Macedonians would be more switched on.
            Someone cut the power.
            If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• maco2envy
              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Carlin15 View Post
              Грците збеснаа: Грчкиот пратеник Селцас води оро на „химната на егејските Македонци“

Во Грција медиумите и социјалните мрежи вријат од реакции на видеото на кое се гледа како пратеникот од Сириза Константинос Селцас води оро на песна со, како што велат грчките медиуми „иредентистички текст“. Селцас беше снимен разигран на песната која важи за неформална химна на Македонците од Егејска Македонија.

URL / Video here:
              https://taratur.com/grtsite-zbesnaa-...te-makedontsi/
              The number of downvotes in the video haha

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                • Oct 2011

It’s a big step towards it, effectively we will be fighting another oppressor and occupier (no different than Greece and Bulgaria); it will result in the creation of an official ethnic (no longer restricted to the realms of ideological) divide within our nation (i.e. the New European Slavs and us, the Historic Indigenous Macedonians); and the Macedonian nation will essentially become stateless again (same situation as under the Ottoman Empire). It is ultimately a dire situation and a worse case scenario for any free nation of people to willingly place themselves in, an absolute tragedy in every respect.

However, whether we become extinct or not falls on the responsibility of every single Macedonian around the world. In our more recent history, our people have survived 550 years of Ottoman occupation, over 100 years of Bulgarian, Greek and Albanian occupation, over 30 years of Serbian occupation, and 45 years of Yugoslav indoctrination. Although admittedly we have suffered significant losses throughout those periods, we are still here today, and unlike those periods, our people are now present in almost every corner of the world and are virtually connected with each other. So long as the fire remains within each and every one of us, the flame will keep on burning.

That being said, it sure will make things a hell of a lot easier for us if our people don't willingly execute the autonomous sovereign nation state generations of our ancestors gave their lives just dreaming about.
                Last edited by Tomche Makedonche; 06-21-2018, 12:56 AM.
                “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                  • Oct 2011

Latest happenings in Greece and Greek Occupied Macedonia, please note racial slurs have been edited and noted in Italic

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2018...streets-video/

Greek Anger Over ‘Macedonia’ Deal Spills Out onto the Streets

Officials and lawmakers of the SYRIZA-Independent Greeks governing coalition have been on the receiving end of angry protests by Greeks who view the recently-signed ‘Macedonia’ deal with Republic of Macedonia as treason.

There is anger over the government’s acceptance that its neighbor will be able to refer to its language and ethnicity as ‘Macedonian’. Tsipras’ domestic critics say he has bargained away Greece’s diplomatic advantages — the power of veto over EU and NATO accession — for a deal that could backfire.

The government claims that the reactions to the deal are organized by the opposition and fascist elements and they do not reflect public opinion.

In Macedonia, which borders with Macedonia, the protests have been particularly acute. On Wednesday in the town of Kastoria dozens holding Greek flags and singing patriotic songs marched to the office of the local SYRIZA MP demanding that “Macedonia stays Greek”.

Also on Wednesday a makeshift gallows appeared at a rally in the town of Serres. Demonstrators also hoisted a Ventilator flag at the local offices of governing SYRIZA.

On Tuesday Justice Minister Stavros Kontonis was taunted at an event in the town of Gianitsa by a crowd who gathered outside a local government building. He later claimed that among the crowd were fascist elements.

Even in Crete, angry protesters confronted Tourism Minister Elena Kountoura. Shouting ‘traitor’ as the Independent Greeks member, the junior partner in the governing coalition, was making her way to an event in the town of Chania.
                  “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Big Bad Sven
                    • Jan 2009

There was a good debate posted on facebook, I tried to find it on youtube or the internet but no luck.

Its from the TRT world news program and the debate was between Bill Nikolov supporting the no change to the name and some one from FYROM called Peter Arsovski was (surprise surprise) supporting the name change like the little beta cuck fyromanian. His argument was that there was ‘no possible alternative’ for FYROM. But Bill Nikolov crushed him with logic and reason. My respect for Bill has increased so much.

I tried copying the link from facebook and it is below, but you will need to facebook account to see it.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                      • Mar 2017

Of course he’s going to support the name change, he’s a SDSM pr strategists.

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Big Bad Sven View Post
                        There was a good debate posted on facebook, I tried to find it on youtube or the internet but no luck.

Its from the TRT world news program and the debate was between Bill Nikolov supporting the no change to the name and some one from FYROM called Peter Arsovski was (surprise surprise) supporting the name change like the little beta cuck fyromanian. His argument was that there was ‘no possible alternative’ for FYROM. But Bill Nikolov crushed him with logic and reason. My respect for Bill has increased so much.

I tried copying the link from facebook and it is below, but you will need to facebook account to see it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9294...7555405949093/
                        Arsovski represents a particular paradox that is found in many prominent Macedonian's or as in his case a former fyromian, now presenting as someone determined to wear the coat of a 'Northern' Macedonian...and the paradox that I refer to is this perception of a well spoken, seemingly well educated Macedonian that is essentially as dumb as dog shit.

What a fucken waste of space and an oxygen thief, just like the rest of his band of sociopaths and traitors...

Comment

• vicsinad
                          • May 2011

Macedonian teens in Greece attacked for speaking Macedonian and saying they come from Macedonia.

Comment

• tchaiku
                            • Nov 2016

Macedonia might enter Nato. R*ssia is gonna get kicked out of Balkans pretty soon, hopefully.
                            Today the North Atlantic Council adopted a unanimous political decision to list Macedonia's NATO invitation at the NATO summit in Brussels on 11 and 12 July, Prime Minister Zoran Zaev told parliament
                            Last edited by tchaiku; 06-22-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

• vicsinad
                              • May 2011

Originally posted by tchaiku View Post
                              North Macedonia might enter Nato. R*ssia is gonna get kicked out of Balkans pretty soon, hopefully.
                              http://meta.mk/en/the-invitation-to-...e-july-summit/
                              North Macedonia is not a country and it's insulting to every Macedonian on this forum.

Ban.

Comment

• Carlin
                                • Dec 2011

Коѕијас го сефтоса „Северномакедонци“

Захариева: Не сме на пат да ја признаеме македонската нација и македонскиот јазик (ВИДЕО)

Ферид Мухиќ во „Само вистина“ 22.06.2018 (ВИДЕО)
                                Last edited by Carlin; 06-22-2018, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X