Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stojacanec
    • Dec 2009

JFK Hah? Are there any school book depositories in Macedonia?

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
      Just saying .... If Zaev gets murdered, will it make him a martyr and speed up the nation's decline?
      No one is murdering Zaev, unlike the Americans, We won’t allow anyone to harm our JFK
      “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Stojacanec View Post
        JFK Hah? Are there any school book depositories in Macedonia?
        No, only Sepositories
        “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Just regarding the media, I am disgusted in SBS reporters such as Lee Lin Chin, who used to speak of Macedonia respectively in the past but now refers to us by the acronym. I just saw another report on ABC where the news host had some Greek moron on called Michalis Michael or something, who kept referring to Macedonia by the acronym, but the news host, a lady called Gemma Veness, continually referred to the country as Macedonia, even when responding to that maggot. Good for her, rare example of integrity, decency and respect in the media.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Niko777 View Post
            Kosta Seltsas, Greek MP from Lerin, Talks to Macedonian Journalists in Macedonian

Watch video: http://www.dw.com/mk/%D1%81%D0%B5%D0...%82/a-44263707
            On the one hand it's nice seeing him acknowledging the Macedonian people and language, on the other hand he is simply a naive slave whose party boss would never refer to him or his language as Macedonian. He talks about the common Macedonian language in three countries yet this agreement eliminates any possibility of any type of recognition for the Macedonian people and language in Greece. In less tense circumstances, he is a fool. In the circumstances of today, he is little short of a traitor who is content to commit cultural suicide.
            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
              Just saying .... If Zaev gets murdered, will it make him a martyr and speed up the nation's decline?
              ZZ ain’t getting murdered, if anyone it will be Ivanov and then they will blame the Russians and about 30 countries will expel their Russian ambassadors and Penny Wong will also make a tearful speech in parliament about stopping Russian inteference and gay rights in Russia..

Comment

• Bill77
                • Oct 2009

I'm furious with the Zaev government agreement with Greece.

But i'm next level up past furious, well past livid after seeing what is happening to our people by this illegal Soros government of Zoran Zaev and its police. This is the New World Order Orwellian fascism we are witnessing.

UN, EU and all human rights organizations are silent. Latest stats I've read are, 29 Macedonians hurt by the police which includes 12 women, 25 Macedonians are in prison,11 still under arrest. Not one single human rights organization is reporting this brutal event by fascist police. All for protesting peacefully against modern day genocide against Macedonian people.

This video clearly shows the anger against the police use of force.
                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                Last edited by Bill77; 06-18-2018, 04:14 AM.
                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagonija
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                  I'm furious with the Zaev government agreement with Greece.

But i'm next level up past furious, well past livid after seeing what is happening to our people by this illegal Soros government of Zoran Zaev and its police. This is the New World Order Orwellian fascism we are witnessing.

UN, EU and all human rights organizations are silent. Latest stats I've read are, 29 Macedonians hurt by the police which includes 12 women, 25 Macedonians are in prison,11 still under arrest. Not one single human rights organization is reporting this brutal event by fascist police. All for protesting peacefully against modern day genocide against Macedonian people.

This video clearly shows the anger against the police use of force.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=YkM8n-n62nQ
                  I feel ur rage bill..

But welcome to North Macedonia, official languages Slav Macedonian and Albanian.

The biggest sell outs in the last 100 years are the leftist leaning lunatics.

Comment

• Bill77
                    • Oct 2009

Riot police in denim jeans lol
                    Or are they real police or some Zaev/DUI thugs?

what a rabble. Seriously, all it would take is a handful of citizens with guns and a few shots in the air and they will run for their lives and the power will belong to the citizens. now can we find a dozen willing to take up arms is the challenge.....
                    http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Pelagonija
                      • Mar 2017

Agreed, simple ambush a patrol of a police patrol made out of Albanians ex UCK, shoot em up an then go on camera and tell the world we are fighting for our human rights.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                        Riot police in denim jeans lol
                        Or are they real police or some Zaev/DUI thugs?
                        Zaev's auxiliary, a bunch of pijanici with denim jeans and sports sneakers to boot. What, no more real police officers wanted to do the work?
                        Seriously, all it would take is a handful of citizens with guns and a few shots in the air and they will run for their lives and the power will belong to the citizens.
                        Can't say I disagree. That rat is coasting on a veneer of authority, as soon as a few holes are punched through it, there's a good chance it will start coming apart.

Comment

• kompir
                          • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Zaev's auxiliary, a bunch of pijanici with denim jeans and sports sneakers to boot. What, no more real police officers wanted to do the work?
                          They're abandoning their posts and quitting the force.

Tokmu Zaev's auxiliary.
                          Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Stojacanec
                            • Dec 2009

Zaev has probably stolen the money for police uniform and dressed his whole family right through to top hats.

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by kompir View Post
                              They're abandoning their posts and quitting the force...
                              I know a bloke who is a cop over there, he's been working double shifts since the capitulation, I don't know how many have quit but the anticipation for trouble is extremely high...

The police violence is a fucken disgrace and is further proof of Zaev pushing through with his anti-Macedonia agenda at all cost.
                              It makes my blood boil watching those videos of the heavy handed police response, with armoured vehicles and the use of flash grenades against protesters.

I hope the protests can continue to grow, it wouldn't take much to tip the balance in favour of the people.

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                                • Oct 2011

Wouldn’t surprise me if they were mostly just a bunch of Shiptar thugs, but that’s how the commies went about things as well. Where’s the condemnation?, shouldn’t a “special prosecution” be looking into this?

Comment

Working...
                                X