X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karposh
    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by DraganOfStip View Post
    The Macedonian community here in Malta is in an internal struggle of it's own since there appear to be 2 parralel associations which claim to be the official representatives of the Macedonians in Malta.
    One of them, led by former TV sports journalist known as File Topki, met with Murtinskio during his visit to Malta a week or two ago and the meeting was displayed in the media for propaganda purposes (like, the Macedonians in Malta support the government in it's high treason).
    Immediately after, the other association issued a statement in which they condemn the capitulation and stated that their request to meet the traitor from Murtino so that they can issue him a protest note was denied by his cabinet.
    In any case, most Macedonians here are AGAINST the agreement and not FOR it as government media try to present.
    Kaj si be Dragan. Celo vreme te nema nigde a ti vo Malta si bil. Does this mean you will change your name to Dragan of Malta now? Se zaebavam nashio. Welcome back. Also, I think now that you are part of the Macedonian diaspora, you can no longer speak on behalf of Macedonians in the republic with quite the same authority as you did when you lived back in Shtip

Comment

• maco2envy
      • Jan 2015

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Tomche Makedonche View Post
        I got the impression from that guy that they are worried about being kicked out of Greek Occupied Macedonia (their homes) and forced to live in the Republic, not that the artificial border will disappear
        At the end he says: да не (нѐ) земате вие нас сеа туа. Listening to it again, I guess it could also be interpreted that way. And that may explain why he was so adamant to refer to himself as a Greek at the beginning.
        In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
          Traitors on their way to sell Macedonia to the dogs. Look how content and happy they are, they truly couldn't care less about our heritage or ancestors. Where are Macedonia's patriots.......
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• julie
            • May 2009

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
            Traitors on their way to sell Macedonia to the dogs. Look how content and happy they are, they truly couldn't care less about our heritage or ancestors. Where are Macedonia's patriots.......
            GROBARITE NA MAKEDONIJA
            It is a black day for the Macedonian nation
            "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Bill77
              • Oct 2009

I wish them all the best, Let's hope they succeed.

"The Headquarters of the World Macedonian Congress in Skopje, Macedonia, filed for criminal proceedings against Zaev and Dimitrov..."
              http://www.wmc-a.com/world-macedonia...nd-the-nation/
              i knew nothing about this org so i did a little search and i was delighted when
              i read who the National Executive DirectorMedia & Public Relations.
              One of our own, in Julie Corby.

You go Sis
              http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

A Ship of Fools:

Imagine then a fleet or a ship in which there is a captain who is taller and stronger than any of the crew, but he is a little deaf and has a similar infirmity in sight, and his knowledge of navigation is not much better. The sailors are quarreling with one another about the steering––every one is of the opinion that he has a right to steer, though he has never learned the art of navigation and cannot tell who taught him or when he learned, and will further assert that it cannot be taught, and they are ready to cut in pieces any one who says the contrary. They throng about the captain, begging and praying him to commit the helm to them; and if at any time they do not prevail, but others are preferred to them, they kill the others or throw them overboard, and having first chained up the noble captain's senses with drink or some narcotic drug, they mutiny and take possession of the ship and make free with the stores; thus, eating and drinking, they proceed on their voyage in such a manner as might be expected of them. Him who is their partisan and cleverly aids them in their plot for getting the ship out of the captain's hands into their own whether by force or persuasion, they compliment with the name of sailor, pilot, able seaman, and abuse the other sort of man, whom they call a good-for-nothing; but that the true pilot must pay attention to the year and seasons and sky and stars and winds, and whatever else belongs to his art, if he intends to be really qualified for the command of a ship, and that he must and will be the steerer, whether other people like or not––the possibility of this union of authority with the steerer's art has never seriously entered into their thoughts or been made part of their calling. Now in vessels which are in a state of mutiny and by sailors who are mutineers, how will the true pilot be regarded? Will he not be called by them a prater, a star-gazer, a good-for-nothing?[1]

[1] Plato. "VI". Republic. Translated by Jowett, Benjamin.

Comment

• Bill77
                  • Oct 2009

What a freaky coincidence....... during typing my above post, July you posted
                  good to hear from you again.

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                  A Ship of Fools:

Imagine then a fleet or a ship in which there is a captain who is taller and stronger than any of the crew, but he is a little deaf and has a similar infirmity in sight, and his knowledge of navigation is not much better. The sailors are quarreling with one another about the steering––every one is of the opinion that he has a right to steer, though he has never learned the art of navigation and cannot tell who taught him or when he learned, and will further assert that it cannot be taught, and they are ready to cut in pieces any one who says the contrary. They throng about the captain, begging and praying him to commit the helm to them; and if at any time they do not prevail, but others are preferred to them, they kill the others or throw them overboard, and having first chained up the noble captain's senses with drink or some narcotic drug, they mutiny and take possession of the ship and make free with the stores; thus, eating and drinking, they proceed on their voyage in such a manner as might be expected of them. Him who is their partisan and cleverly aids them in their plot for getting the ship out of the captain's hands into their own whether by force or persuasion, they compliment with the name of sailor, pilot, able seaman, and abuse the other sort of man, whom they call a good-for-nothing; but that the true pilot must pay attention to the year and seasons and sky and stars and winds, and whatever else belongs to his art, if he intends to be really qualified for the command of a ship, and that he must and will be the steerer, whether other people like or not––the possibility of this union of authority with the steerer's art has never seriously entered into their thoughts or been made part of their calling. Now in vessels which are in a state of mutiny and by sailors who are mutineers, how will the true pilot be regarded? Will he not be called by them a prater, a star-gazer, a good-for-nothing?[1]

[1] Plato. "VI". Republic. Translated by Jowett, Benjamin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ship_of_fools
                  Good stuff Phoenix.....
                  Last edited by Bill77; 06-17-2018, 04:03 AM.

Comment

• julie
                    • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post
                    I wish them all the best, Let's hope they succeed.

i knew nothing about this org so i did a little search and i was delighted when
                    i read who the National Executive DirectorMedia & Public Relations.
                    One of our own, in Julie Corby.

You go Sis
                    am part of World Macedonian Congress Australia , thanks Bill

My helplessness is what prompted me to do something , where am unable to physically assist, from home. It is truly bleak , the "agreement' basically wipes our identity away

One needs to go through the ‘agreement’ in detail to see that this document submitted by Greece for Macedonia to sign and ratify in change of name is a document that supercedes and terminates the original Interim Accord of 1995 where Greece blockaded Macedonia, crippling the economy, and forcing the country to sign the original
                    "The moral revolution - the revolution of the mind, heart and soul of an enslaved people, is our greatest task."__________________Gotse Delchev

Comment

• Rogi
                      • Sep 2008

The signing ceremony just concluded.

Comment

• Bill77
                        • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Rogi View Post
                        The signing ceremony just concluded.

Is all i can say or feel

Comment

• julie
                          • May 2009

Originally posted by Bill77 View Post

Is all i can say or feel

many of us are feeling collective pain

Comment

• kompir
                            • Jan 2015

Da propadnite i da ne ve vidi sonceto predavnici kleti.
                            Доста бе Вегето една, во секоја манџа се мешаш

Comment

• Tomche Makedonche
                              • Oct 2011

Surely someone owns a torpedo... or even an unfortunate dynamite fishing accident?
                              “There’s a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious, makes you so sick at heart, that you can’t take part, you can’t even passively take part, and you’ve got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus and you’ve got to make it stop, and you’ve got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it, that unless you’re free, the machine will be prevented from working at all” - Mario Savio

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

With any luck they will be greeted like this on their way back to the shores of Macedonian-controlled Lake Prespa:

Comment

Working...
                                X