Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Volk
    • Sep 2008

Interesting Risto, perhaps the MKD government could look at how other 'successful' country have been able to utilize their diaspora.

Perhaps the diaspora bodies should also frame themselves like other successful diasporas. Eg Israel, greece; are there others?

I fear our nation is to passive for it own good
    Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Orovnichanec
      • Sep 2008

I would definitely support the Macedonia and the government for finally showing a backbone.
      "Oh, Macedonians! It is time we realized that the greatest demon Macedonia must battle against is none other than Bulgaria" - Krste Petkov Misirkov

Comment

• Pelister
        • Sep 2008

They are traitors.

The Macedonian people had their say in September, 1991. Its done, finished.

Through the Act of negotiating, individuals in this government are undermining the Macedonian people's right to self determination, the democratic process, and our soveriegnty.

Comment

• Pelister
          • Sep 2008

If they pulled out of the negotiations, and respected the decision of the Macedonian people of September, 1991, of 1944, of 1903, of 1878 and earlier ...

I would invest millions in Macedonia.

If these individual politicians do not end these negotiations, but continue to cover up the atrocities committed against us, the Greek invasion of 1913 which broke every international treaty and law of its day ... if they continue and "try" to change our historical name.

I will do two things; one, I will reject my Macedonian heritage, and two, never visit that country again, or invest any money in it.

Its that simple for me.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
            Interesting Risto, perhaps the MKD government could look at how other 'successful' country have been able to utilize their diaspora.

Perhaps the diaspora bodies should also frame themselves like other successful diasporas. Eg Israel, greece; are there others?

I fear our nation is to passive for it own good
            I don't think Greece has done that good a job.
            Israel definitely has.
            And I would have to say the Albanians have done quite a good job too. It would appear that a good Diaspora is measured by how much money it has given to its Fatherland.
            Risto the Great
            MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
            "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Volk
              • Sep 2008

I would invest millions in Macedonia.

If these individual politicians do not end these negotiations, but continue to cover up the atrocities committed against us, the Greek invasion of 1913 which broke every international treaty and law of its day ... if they continue and "try" to change our historical name.

I will do two things; one, I will reject my Macedonian heritage, and two, never visit that country again, or invest any money in it.
              Oh please... you have millions to invest at your disposal? If your so powerful why just bitch on a forum and say you will "reject Macedonian heritage" if some idiot manages to change the name, instead of using your 'millions' to prevent this...
              Makedonija vo Srce

Comment

• Pelister
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Volk View Post
                Oh please... you have millions to invest at your disposal? If your so powerful why just bitch on a forum and say you will "reject Macedonian heritage" if some idiot manages to change the name, instead of using your 'millions' to prevent this...
                Go fk yourself.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelister
                  Through the Act of negotiating, individuals in this government are undermining the Macedonian people's right to self determination, the democratic process, and our soveriegnty.
                  Totally agree. Negotiations = Treason. Ivanov and Gruevski - End it. Now.
                  In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Jankovska
                    • Sep 2008

Our Diaspora is unorganised and weak but the good sign is that is picking up.In 2001 the Diaspora failed the Macedonian country and people. I understand that not everyone could just leave and go and fight but there was hardly any help at all.Since 2001 Macedonians from RoM are ver careful and doubtfull about the Diaspora and the have every right to be.I hope this changes soon.
                    As for Israelies, Greeks and Albos, alal da im e. They look after each other, we run from each other.It is time for things to change

Comment

• Giorikas
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                      You stupid animals try to deny my right to exist by the name chosen by my people, and you say that I am playing the victim? North Macedonian language?

You dumb, stupid racist. There it is, proof that you are a fuckwit and every single neohellenic wombat that thinks like you is the same.
                      Well, if I object to you all choosing every name you find insulting enough to describe Greece, then apparently I'm whining. So I stopped objecting. Take some of your own medicine now and do the same you whining little girl. Face the fact that your own politicians agreed to negotiate. And face the fact that no one in your country pulled out of the negotiations with Greece which will determine your final name. Of course they could have done that and they still can. Now direct your frustration to them instead of Greece. Greece is just sticking to what was agreed.

Now I suggest for your own credibility to use the term racist a bit more selectively. Especially since pretty much all I said has been said by your fellow countrymen in some way or another. (let me know if you want me to show you some quotes..).

It's really interesting. If a Macedonian says 'we are Slavs' , then he's a traitor, a sell-out and whatever else comes up in your mind. If I would say that (which I avoided since that would be breaking the rules), then I would simply be a racist. Seems to me that you're always ready from behind your PC to label everybody else for having a different view then yours. Macedonian truth Politbureau style.

Comment

• Giorikas
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                        Hey, can I be a North Macedonian from Southern Macedonia?
                        I would imagine this will only be possible if there is a Southern Macedonia. I can't wait for Greece to give up its New Territory and restore its rightful name. I will even be happy if the new country is called South Macedonia .... for now.
                        Just 1 way to find out, let's wait what will happen. I would recommend North Macedonian living in Macedonia, Greece but some small voice inside me tells me that you would see that differently .....

Comment

• Giorikas
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                          Totally agree. Negotiations = Treason. Ivanov and Gruevski - End it. Now.
                          How much longer and how many Presidents & Premiers from now onwards will you be telling this ..... why do you think they never do ?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                            • Sep 2008

Moron, you are a racist, we both know this, you deny the right of another people to identify as they choose, so who's the little girl? I can live my life without denying your identity, you have to bitch about mine, you north-south compass Otto Hellenoidiot.

Your people didn't identify themselves as Greeks or Hellenes before their state was created by foreigners in the 19th century, Serbs are as 'Greek' as you, they too are from the 'Greek Church'. But that term means nothing to them in the real world. Just as the Macedonian term means nothing to modern Greeks in the real world. However, let's say, for arguments sake, that the Serbs chose to behave like idiots and deny the modern Greeks their name as it was a name used to refer to all Orthodox people.

Would you accept somebody else denying your people the right to identify as they choose? It doesn't matter what your reasons and responses are, nobody has the right to supress the identity of another people. What Greece is doing is racist, and what you are doing makes you a racist piece of scum, or a blind and stupid sheep.
                            In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

I'm not sure how many are aware of this, but in 2001 there were almost 1,000 Macedonian men from Australia (Melbourne) who gathered, with the intent of going to Macedonia to fight.

The Macedonian Govnerment was the one that didn't want them and rejected them, because it did not want an international incident with Australian citizens, and because it was calling up its soldiers, not all reserves, etc.

In other words, they didn't need or want the Macedonians from Australia (most of whom had only army training from their conscription over 20 years ago during Yugoslavia).

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Why do we need another differentiation then what is already have Giorikas?

Are you also the "Republic" of Macedonia, because we all know that the word Macedonia is really not a problem for you, it has been included in most proposals thus far, so why do you have a problem with the prefix "Republic"?
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X