X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Struja
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
    You are wrong. There is a word for it in "Macedonian (a language of slavic origin)" I believe.
    With a history that dates back to 1977. I believe!

Comment

• maco2envy
      • Jan 2015

For those whom overlooked this in the bbc blatant propaganda article:

The name Macedonia already belongs to a northern region of Greece that includes the country's second city Thessaloniki. By adopting the same identity in 1991, the new Slavic nation infuriated many Greeks, who suspected their northern neighbour of territorial ambitions.

The new Macedonians did not help matters when they named the main airport in the capital, Skopje, after Ancient Greek hero Alexander the Great, as well as a key motorway running from the Serbian to the Greek border.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Struja View Post
        I can't believe I'm back her again! to those that know me, Pozdrav to all my old MK mates in Melb & Adelaide.

Looks like its the same old shit again with a different (ZZ) cunt applying it. Have I missed anything? Farken FYROMians
        Pozdrav Strujo!
        Awesome to know you're alive mate!
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

Together with his ethnic Albanian bedfellows, does Zaev have enough votes to get this across the line in parliament, or does he need some DPNE people to cross over?

By the way, welcome back TM and Struja. You chose a hell of a time to make a reappearance!
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Pelagonija
            • Mar 2017

I can see some more jail sentences to come out of this on the basis of “corruption” that is for anyone opposing, wouldn’t be surprised if big Georgi Ivanov is on that list.

The west is pushing hard on this, well done to the CIA for installing the puppet regime.

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
              Together with his ethnic Albanian bedfellows, does Zaev have enough votes to get this across the line in parliament, or does he need some DPNE people to cross over?

By the way, welcome back TM and Struja. You chose a hell of a time to make a reappearance!
              Any constitutional changes requires 2/3 majority, but I don’t know if a referendum would void this requirement?

Only the Greek public can now save us.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                Any constitutional changes requires 2/3 majority, but I don’t know if a referendum would void this requirement?
                I think it has to pass through parliament first before it can go to a referendum for the citizens to approve. It's interesting how most media reports on this are indicating that Macedonia has already accepted the new name when only the moron PM has agreed to it at this stage. The West is banking on this idiot big time.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• sydney
                  • Sep 2008

I thought the Greeks would never allow the term Macedonia as any type of descriptor, but out of the blue Northern Macedonia is ok? And the citizens will be called Macedonian? And also the language will be called Macedonian? I don’t see it getting through in Greece.

In Macedonia, that fucking joke of a state, anything can be sold for the right price.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
                    I think it has to pass through parliament first before it can go to a referendum for the citizens to approve. It's interesting how most media reports on this are indicating that Macedonia has already accepted the new name when only the moron PM has agreed to it at this stage. The West is banking on this idiot big time.
                    This is the narrative of the western media which solely peddles big corporate interests. In an ideal world where democracy is real people would be going nuts and telling the Greeks to fark off. Not in our world, a world where we have so few with extraordinary wealth and so many with so little wealth. Too bad we have so many traitors at home, if the media is indicating it then it will happen.

Comment

• Spirit
                      • May 2015

I’ve just been watching the Macedonian news and feedback shows on tv with my family whilst having dinner
                      On the feedback show every caller was praising Zaev as a saint
                      Naj glup narod, these people are fucking sheep

Comment

• Spirit
                        • May 2015

There was a report on the Macedonian news that when those idiots Zaev and Dimitrov went to the presidential palace to inform Ivanov of apparent agreement with Greece that he did not want to discuss the topic with them and simply walked out of the room on them

Comment

• Stojacanec
                          • Dec 2009

It looks like buto Gjorgji is saving our arses relating to name negotiations and the shiptar language. But for how long?.....

Comment

• Bill77
                            • Oct 2009

Reports that Zajeban and Dimwitrov paid Ivanov a visit regarding the name change.
                            The meeting lasted a whole 2 minutes. Which suggests the meeting didn't go too well (lets hope so).

President Ivanov due to make a statement sometime today. Lets hope its a statement of defiance against the Macedonia version of Stan and Oliver

http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Spirit View Post
                              There was a report on the Macedonian news that when those idiots Zaev and Dimitrov went to the presidential palace to inform Ivanov of apparent agreement with Greece that he did not want to discuss the topic with them and simply walked out of the room on them

Zaev, accompanied by Foreign Minister Nikola Dimitrov, visited Ivanov Wednesday to brief him on the deal. But Ivanov refused to discuss the issue and walked out of the meeting. "President Ivanov ... left the meeting, refusing to talk about the achievements of this historical agreement," the government said in a statement.

Comment

• Bill77
                                • Oct 2009

A great find by Cvetin Chilimanov on twitter that made me laugh, well sort of....

#Macedonia name issue trivia: In 1999 in a book then Cultura Minister Dimitar Dimitrov, father to @Dimitrov_Nikola, cursed "whosoever signs away the name, may his hand wither"
                                Having your own dad condemn you as a traitor in public. Neat, huh?

(Find a copy of the page of Dimitar Dimitrov cursing in the link)
                                https://twitter.com/Cvetin/status/1006855723089907712
                                http://www.macedoniantruth.org/forum/showthread.php?p=120873#post120873

Comment

Working...
                                X