X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Giorikas
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
    The name of the state is tied to the name of the people, just like it is in Greece, Serbia, Bulgaria, etc. Macedonians will never be known by any other name, regardless of the false concession Greece thinks it makes. I would go into more detail, but I see that you are the same racist monkey you were the last time you were banned from here, and you like to go through the same loops, poor Giorikas, you're like a Bart Simpson during Lisa's science project comparison with the lab rat.......

Ok, let me word it another way for you then. One day in the future, delegates of "Northern" Macedonia come to the Republic of Otto's Experiment in the south for some political meeting or similar, and there are foreign observers, so they have signs written in English, Greek and Macedonian, by those names.

Will Greece be asking for the name-plate identifying the ethnicity and language of the Macedonians to be changed from Macedonian to something else? Or is forcing their neighbour to change the name of their state enough racism for one century?
    You call me racist, and I call you an extreme nationalist who needs a reality check. Stop whining for a change and stop playing the victim, you are all writing much nastier and much more racist things about just about any neighbour. Now let's leave that behind us and move on.

What happens in the example you describe ? I guess the name plate will say for example (translated in 3 languages if you want) 'North Macedonia', the person will be called: North-Macedonian, the language will be called: 'North Macedonian'.
    There will of course not be any mention of ethnicity. Just nationality (as just about everywhere else in the world). There you go again....what do you excpect, that we become racist scum like yourselves on this board by saying; here is representative A from North Macedonia, an ethnic Macedonian, and here is representative B, and ethnic Albanian Macedonian; and candidate C is the ethnic Turkish Macedonian ... Get real.
    Last edited by Giorikas; 06-22-2009, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• osiris
      • Sep 2008

you already are racist scum giorikas.

Comment

• Giorikas
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by osiris View Post
        you already are racist scum giorikas.
        Thanks for your important imput Osiris. I see you're getting better and better.

Comment

• osiris
          • Sep 2008

you are welcome giorikass anytime you want to hear some truths about your nasty lttle fabricated nation and ethnicity feel free to contact me.

unlike you and your soft cock pretence of liberalism, i call it as i see it and your nation was based on a racist ideal as is its oppostion to us macedonians.

like all modern greeks giorikass you are full of self loathing thats why you cling so desperately to your born again hellenic identity. being true to your slavic arvanite vlach and anatolian cultures was not good enough for your racist scum kind.

dream on wanker you are as hellenic as taramousalata tzatziki and turkish coffee.

Comment

• Giorikas
            • Sep 2008

I encourage you to write more of this brillaint analyses and hopefully there will be some neutral readers that you will convince of your truth. But we both know that that is not likely to happen apart from winning the heart and mind of the odd nazi here and there.

Comment

• Risto the Great
              • Sep 2008

Powerful comments Giorikas.
              I assume you actually feel your opinion is reasonable and based on sound logic.
              Please clarify how this seems a reasonable outcome for you/
              Risto the Great
              MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
              "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                • Sep 2008

You stupid animals try to deny my right to exist by the name chosen by my people, and you say that I am playing the victim? North Macedonian language?

You dumb, stupid racist. There it is, proof that you are a fuckwit and every single neohellenic wombat that thinks like you is the same.
                In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• makedonche
                  • Oct 2008

Ivanov Freezes Relations With Advisors

Take a look at what Sam Vaknin political journo, wrote about the Americans intentions on the name issue at :- http://www.globalpolitician.com/2567...european-union
                  If the Americans/Nato/European Union insist on the name change maybe it's time we invited Russia/China/India to discuss alliances.

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                  An appropriate action.

Dear Mr Nimetz, if you are committed to robbing a nation of its sovereignty and undermining its rights as afforded under United Nations charters, please feel free to visit us in Macedonia as opposed to "summoning" our diplomats like lambs to the slaughter.
                  On Delchev's sarcophagus you can read the following inscription: "We swear the future generations to bury these sacred bones in the capital of Independent Macedonia. August 1923 Illinden"

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Yes Makedonche,
                    From your link:
                    FANTASY NUMBER 4: Even if there is a referendum in Macedonia on a proposed solution, the West will make sure that it succeeds
                    You have suggested the RIC ... you missed one ... Brazil.
                    Not only because of the bikinis ... but because they were vulnerable until very recently and might understand what we are on about.

Either way, the USA does not have a special place in its heart for Macedonia and should be treated only as good as its most recent commitment(s).
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Would you support Macedonia

If it pulled out of all negotiations?

Do you think the level of support would be different within Macedonia vs. outside in the Diaspora?

Would support from Diaspora Macedonians increase or decrease after the pullout?

If the support increases, how would this support manifest itself?

Would this have a flow on effect within Macedonia?

Megan Gale or Miranda Kerr?
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Rogi
                        • Sep 2008

Of course we'll support Macedonia, and much more so than ever before.

If Macedonia pulled out of the negotiations, that would kick up pride among Macedonians (all over), it would be a complete change (a refreshing change) from the defeatist Macedonia we have seen to date.

A strong and bold move from Macedonia standing up in such away to defend itself against Greece, which has been trying to destroy us for over 100 years, will reinvigorate the Macedonian spirit.

It will be the David and Goliath story, told among all Macedonians - the modern heroic story of the Macedonians standing up for themselves, to be told to our children and grandchildren.

There will be euphoria and pride in the Macedonian nation more so than there was in 1991 during Independence. It would signal a whole new beginning and belief in the nation. I am certain that such a move would generate much more interest in Macedonia among Macedonians all over the world.

That would be more enough to show the Macedonians around the world (who have largely lost hope due to corruption, scandals, etc) that Macedonia IS worth fighting for and the Macedonian people in Macedonia ARE prepared to keep Macedonia and a new dawn is upon Macedonia.

It will open the gates for Macedonians in the Diaspora to invest in Macedonia, with a whole new belief and a new hope in Macedonia

In the alternate scenario, if Macedonia gives in and changes the name, it will destroy whatever hope and belief there is for Macedonians around the world in the Republic of Macedonia and its existential purpose as the Guardian and Home of the Macedonian people and the Macedonian identity.

This means no interest in Macedonia, no hope and belief in Macedonia, it will no longer really be the home and guardian of the Macedonians rather it would become a nameless, faceless nation-state on paper, nothing unique about it.

You'll see a lot more Macedonian prepared to leave the country, particularly among the Macedonian patriots presently living there. That would then open the doors to corruption and disintegration. Everyone will look out for themselves, not the nation, you will lose a lot of patriotism and hope. There would be no real purpose for the existence of a Macedonian state (since it would no longer be Macedonia in name, or in form).

People talk about the situation Macedonia is in now with unemployment, etc and the need for the EU funds and so on. But when the nation no longer has a dream and a purpose, things will become far, far worse.

From there you'll see just how quickly division of the territory takes place, how easily corruption will reign and how soon it will disintegrate.

Changing the name, will be the beginning of the end of the independent Republic and cause irreversible damage on the Macedonian spirit. It would be the historical moment with which, the never fading Macedonian spirit which faced thousands of years of oppression and conquerors, was destroyed by the Macedonians themselves who gave everything up and wiped themselves out of history - the moment when the Macedonians destroyed themselves, something no conqueror, no occupier, no enemy could ever do.

----------
                        Also... I'm not a fan of Megan Gale so, Miranda Kerr it is.
                        Last edited by Rogi; 06-23-2009, 03:33 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                          • Sep 2008

Great answer Rogi.
                          I agree with your predictions about the future consequences.
                          I am still curious about the Diaspora expectations vs. the local Macedonians. Do you think they differ by a significant margin?

I will say Miranda today.
                          Risto the Great

Comment

• Jankovska
                            • Sep 2008

I believe we will have stronger and prouder Diaspora and hell yeah I will support Macedonia.

Comment

• osiris
                              • Sep 2008

great answer rogi exactly right, and as i have been saying all along its time for this stand.

when you are weak you must project strength. lao tsu the master tactician

Comment

• Daskalot
                                • Sep 2008

Rogi you are very correct in your predictions, this is what will most likely happen if something like it would occur, with either scenario.
                                Macedonian Truth Organisation

Comment

Working...
                                X