X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vangelovski
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
    It will be a repeat of the 1990's shit storm when the greeks tried hard to change the language and nationality by making up their own prefixes and suffixes...only this time, they might just have something 'official' to work with...hunker down folks, it's going to get very ugly.
    It would be hard (but not impossible) to forcefully change our identity here in Australia because its a subjective category. But I think our biggest problem will be the name of the language because once those dickheads change that it will be codifed as such internationally.

For example, NAATI accredits translators from Macedonian to English and vice versa. Once this is done, they'll probably follow the new naming convention and offer accreditation from fuckdonian to English and vice versa. Try arguing then that the language is called Macedonian. Their reply will be that the Republic of Fucknuts has changed the name its language so if you want a translator for that particular one this is what you have to go with. Refer all further complaints to your own pack of arseholes.

Macedonia's own politicians (and everyone that wants to be cool) will parrot it, much like they do now the this incessant repetition of Republika Makedonija, Republika Makedonija. Their inability to simply say Makedonija is no accident. Very few people would choose the more complicated phrasing when speaking naturally, but they've brainwashed themselves into saying it because they think its some sort of really clever loophole (obviously part of their grand strategy that is clearly reaping the rewards now).
    Last edited by Vangelovski; 02-06-2018, 08:43 PM.
    If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Risto the Great
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Their reply will be that the Republic of Fucknuts has changed the name its language so if you want a translator for that particular one this is what you have to go with. Refer all further complaints to your own pack of arseholes.
      So, no different to them WANTING to be called FYROM for the last 23 years then.

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
      Macedonia's own politicians (and everyone that wants to be cool) will parrot it, much like they do now the this incessant repetition of Republika Makedonija, Republika Makedonija. Their inability to simply say Makedonija is no accident. Very few people would choose the more complicated phrasing when speaking naturally, but they've brainwashed themselves into saying it because they think its some sort of really clever loophole (obviously part of their grand strategy that is clearly reaping the rewards now).
      Right up there with the "Constitutional Name".
      Risto the Great
      MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
      "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by vicsinad View Post
        Zaev agrees to a geographical qualifier.
        Well "Republic" is a geographical qualifier. There is absolutely no other "Republic" of Macedonia. That Zaev is so clever! Such a smooth operator.
        Risto the Great

Comment

• Phoenix
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
          Well "Republic" is a geographical qualifier. There is absolutely no other "Republic" of Macedonia. That Zaev is so clever! Such a smooth operator.
          C'mon mate...'Republic' doesn't work...it's too 'greek'...you'll have Plato turning in his grave according to our little bouzouki playing, plate smashing friends...

On the other hand...

Seeing that the greeks have a considerable hard-on for geographic qualifiers, prefixes and suffixes, why don't they simply call their region by another name...how's this for an idea...the greeks can call their province 'Greek Macedonia'...it works wonderfully well with the other bullshit that they've been spinning...

But then again it has never been about the name of a country...it has always been about destroying the Macedonian ethnic group and Zoran Zaspan and his merry band of Condom Revolutionaries together with the apathetic fyromian hordes are about to do it all by themselves...good work dickheads.

Comment

• Risto the Great
            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
            the greeks can call their province 'Greek Macedonia'...it works wonderfully well with the other bullshit that they've been spinning...
            That never occurred to me. I come from a time when Macedonia did not exist (according to the Greeks). So seeing the 2 words together is jarring for me.
            Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelagonija
              • Mar 2017

Speaking of Greek Macedonia, since there is no Macedonian minority in Greece and there only exists "slavophone" speaking Greek minority, can't we turn around to the Greeks and say, hey pousties since we speak the same language as that slavophone Greek mob I guess that also makes us Greeks?, we'll call ourselves Macedonia as we are Greek and then we will have 3 Greeks states(Macedonia, Greece and Cyprus)? End of story.

Comment

• Pelagonija
                • Mar 2017

Apparently the British house of gaylords want fyrom in NATO regardless of the name according to Greece press.

Comment

• Solun
                  • Sep 2012

That never occurred to me. I come from a time when Macedonia did not exist (according to the Greeks). So seeing the 2 words together is jarring for me.
                  So you come from a time prior to 1988.

I wonder if anyone has reminded Matthew Nimetz of the 1988 name change. Probably not.

Comment

• maco2envy
                    • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                    Apparently the British house of gaylords want fyrom in NATO regardless of the name according to Greece press.

http://eu.greekreporter.com/2018/02/...name-solution/
                    They're fed up with Greece's shit as many other powerful states are.

Comment

• maco2envy
                      • Jan 2015

EU Official Johannes Hahn deliberately pulling a few Greek nerves:

The Greek Ministry of Foreign Affairs reacted angrily on Sunday to an EU commissioner’s repeated references to FYROM as ‘Macedonia’. Athens called on Johannes Hahn, responsible for EU enlargement to “respect international legality.” In an extensive interview with German magazine Der Spiegel, Hahn repeatedly called FYROM “Macedonia” as he was outlining the accession talks of […]

Comment

• Phoenix
                        • Dec 2008

It's none less jarring for me to talk about 'greek Macedonia'...but it's what those fuckers have been spewing to anyone prepared to listen consistently for the past 30 years...so why don't they rename their province as such and be done with it...but we all know it has nothing to do with that...

Comment

• Phoenix
                          • Dec 2008

Speaking of Greek Macedonia, since there is no Macedonian minority in Greece and there only exists "slavophone" speaking Greek minority, can't we turn around to the Greeks and say, hey pousties since we speak the same language as that slavophone Greek mob I guess that also makes us Greeks?, we'll call ourselves Macedonia as we are Greek and then we will have 3 Greeks states(Macedonia, Greece and Cyprus)? End of story.
                          There have already been many lunatic claims that there are hundreds of thousands of 'greeks' that live in RoM today...

Comment

• Pelagonija
                            • Mar 2017

What I don't get is Greece is acting as if they own EU/NATO and are offering nothing tangible on the table..

How about they say sorry for ethically cleansing Macedonians and enforcing vicious assimilation programs. Once they've done that they can recognise our minority and provide schooling in Macedonian for the youth. The arrogance is unbelievable..

Comment

• Phoenix
                              • Dec 2008

Originally posted by maco2envy View Post
                              They're fed up with Greece's shit as many other powerful states are.
                              Most UN members recognise Macedonia as Macedonia in all bilateral dealings...it's just the anachronistic EU and a few countries beholden to the respective greek lobbies in their countries (like australia) that insist on the use of the acronym...

Macedonia is undoing a mountain of goodwill from many countries around the world to appease the pissant failed state to their south and the equally dysfunctional supranational experiments that are the EU and NATO...

Comment

• Phoenix
                                • Dec 2008

What I don't get is Greece is acting as if they own EU/NATO and are offering nothing tangible on the table..

How about they say sorry for ethically cleansing Macedonians and enforcing vicious assimilation programs. Once they've done that they can recognise our minority and provide schooling in Macedonian for the youth. The arrogance is unbelievable..
                                ...it's simply about wiping out the Macedonian ethnic group within and outside their borders. Dead men tell no tales...you wipe out an entire ethnic group and then there is never a need to confront past sins...you bury your misdeeds with the people.

Comment

Working...
                                X