X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Risto the Great
    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Solun View Post
    So Greece will be renaming its Northern airport for it not to be irredentist, but fyrom will rename both its airport and highway. Why is fyrom renaming 2 and greece only renaming 1?
    I don't see Greece changing anything. It's all fyromania
    Risto the Great
    MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
    "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Solun
      • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
      Why? Is it more complicated?
      You need to provide an international media article which displays an attack and indiscriminate mutilation of women and children in a patriarchate village if you wish to say why the actions of the metropolitan bishop are not more complicated

Comment

• Solun
        • Sep 2012

What, 2 changes from fyrom and no changes from greece? What sort of negotiation is this? What sort of idiot is leading fyrom in such negotiation?

Comment

• Pelagonija
          • Mar 2017

Seriously Friendship highway..

What are they going to call the airport? Bendover airport..

Some here on this forum claim that the previous governments laid the ground work for the status quo. I say this government is in a unique treasonous class of its own.

What this governments objectives and long term strategy is beyond me.

Comment

• Stojacanec
            • Dec 2009

Why "Friendship"? Why not name the highway after some fallen Albanian soldier from 2001?

Who cares if Alexander's statue is in Skopje? Anybody can have a statue where ever they like. He could even be worshiped by anybody from middle east or Egypt.

Historically the other city states had nothing to do with Alexander and Philip. If they are following the true historical lead the rest of modern Greece should mind their own business.

Comment

• Phoenix
              • Dec 2008

What, 2 changes from fyrom and no changes from greece? What sort of negotiation is this? What sort of idiot is leading fyrom in such negotiation?
              It's a bit like when our 'negotiators' coughed up the flag and adopted fyromism...still trying to work out what our little plate-smashing friends gave up...?

In answer to your question - "what sort of negotiation is this"...it is clearly a sham, it would be hard to fool a young kid and get him to give up something for nothing in return...my hunch is that our so called "negotiators" are most likely receiving some handsome under-the-table kickbacks for their endeavours.

Comment

• Phoenix
                • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                ...What this governments objectives and long term strategy is beyond me.
                Our political classes have been nothing more than a pack of corrupt thieving fuckin' dogs...the short, medium and long term strategy has always been about fleecing the states physical assets, now that most of those have been plundered, they've finally put its soul on sale...they know of a willing buyer...they're just squeezing a few more drachma out of him...once the soul is gone, nothing else is of any value...this is the last opportunity for untold riches...

ching, ching...

Comment

• Amphipolis
                  Banned
                  • Aug 2014

You need to provide an international media article which displays an attack and indiscriminate mutilation of women and children in a patriarchate village if you wish to say why the actions of the metropolitan bishop are not more complicated
                  Don't know if this can help (it includes ages for children). I couldn't read the relevant posts (not in English). Can you provide a summary or tell me the village, incident, date it refers too? There must be another thread about it.

Tragedies of Macedonia: A Record of Greek Victims of Bulgarian Outrages in Macedonia between 1897 and February 1903 http://bg.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tragedies_of_Macedonia

This discussion should also move to another thread, and keep it here for the latest developments in the negotiations.

==
                  Last edited by Amphipolis; 01-25-2018, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                    my hunch is that our so called "negotiators" are most likely receiving some handsome under-the-table kickbacks for their endeavours.
                    There is no doubt.
                    Risto the Great

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Pelagonija View Post
                      Some here on this forum claim that the previous governments laid the ground work for the status quo. I say this government is in a unique treasonous class of its own.

What this governments objectives and long term strategy is beyond me.
                      It seems a fair point.
                      But DPmNE had a mandate over a very long period and all they could do was build some overpriced cheesy stuff and STILL diminish our identity. They created the house of cards and now this government is simply blowing. But the man "blowing" needs to be removed in no uncertain way.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Vangelovski
                        • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
                        they've finally put its soul on sale...they know of a willing buyer...they're just squeezing a few more drachma out of him...once the soul is gone, nothing else is of any value...this is the last opportunity for untold riches...

ching, ching...
                        They're probably doing it for nothing, after all, they are a special kind of stupid.

Last edited by Vangelovski; 01-25-2018, 04:32 AM.
                        If my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and restore their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14

The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people; a change in their religious sentiments, of their duties and obligations...This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution. John Adams

Comment

• Karposh
                          • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Amphipolis View Post
                          Why? Is it more complicated?
                          I purposely gave you an unbiased, first hand account from someone who lived during that time, explicitly focusing on his opinion about the difference in the methods employed by the Greeks and the Macedonians of that era. Whereas IMRO had a code of conduct, entrenched in their internal rules and statutes of the organisation (where members were tried and executed if they breached those rules), the Greeks were out for blood only and to instil fear among the Macedonian population in order to force them back into the patriarchate fold. Those who refused would either die resisting or flee the future Greek lands. The bloodthirsty Greek bands didn't mind either way. So you see, it's not complicated at all. Your makedonomachoi behaved like complete savages while IMRO operated within a set code of conduct and explicit organisational statutes, one of which was that civilian populations were never to be targeted. This is made clear from what the English Consul wrote in his letter to the English Embassy in Turkey - IMRO targeted Macedonian traitors and spies who worked for the Greek church and informed of their whereabouts, who in turn informed the Turks while Greeks targeted Macedonian civilian populations.

You quoted the first part of my post, while choosing to ignore the second part which should have answered your question in the first place. But, I'm not at all surprised. It's not the first time you have chosen to play dumb and it won't be the last. You remind of the little old Asian lady stopped at Sydney airport who is sprung smuggling illegal shit (basically every episode of “Border Security”) where all of a sudden she gets amnesia and responds to customs officials with “Solly, no speak English”

Comment

• Phoenix
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                            ... they are a special kind of stupid.
                            Sad but true...

Comment

• Rogi
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Karposh View Post
                              I purposely gave you an unbiased, first hand account from someone who lived during that time, explicitly focusing on his opinion about the difference in the methods employed by the Greeks and the Macedonians of that era. Whereas IMRO had a code of conduct, entrenched in their internal rules and statutes of the organisation (where members were tried and executed if they breached those rules), the Greeks were out for blood only and to instil fear among the Macedonian population in order to force them back into the patriarchate fold. Those who refused would either die resisting or flee the future Greek lands. The bloodthirsty Greek bands didn't mind either way. So you see, it's not complicated at all. Your makedonomachoi behaved like complete savages while IMRO operated within a set code of conduct and explicit organisational statutes, one of which was that civilian populations were never to be targeted. This is made clear from what the English Consul wrote in his letter to the English Embassy in Turkey - IMRO targeted Macedonian traitors and spies who worked for the Greek church and informed of their whereabouts, who in turn informed the Turks while Greeks targeted Macedonian civilian populations.

You quoted the first part of my post, while choosing to ignore the second part which should have answered your question in the first place. But, I'm not at all surprised. It's not the first time you have chosen to play dumb and it won't be the last. You remind of the little old Asian lady stopped at Sydney airport who is sprung smuggling illegal shit (basically every episode of “Border Security”) where all of a sudden she gets amnesia and responds to customs officials with “Solly, no speak English”
                              An example of this (in Macedonian) -

Comment

• Solun
                                • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Vangelovski View Post
                                They're probably doing it for nothing, after all, they are a special kind of stupid.

Millions of Soros dollars were spent to get the current government to power. Without doubt Jess Baily would continuously be reminding Zaev of that. Zaev now maybe just following through on promises he made.

They are likely to be willing to overlook Zaev locking up political opponents so long as he follows through meeting those promises

Comment

Working...
                                X