Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soldier of Macedon
    • Sep 2008

The jig is almost up you fat Grkoman, you have nothing to bargain with as you have have bargained nothing thus far.

For this issue, nothing less than complete Macedonian victory against the Greeks.
    In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• Dejan
      • Sep 2008

The name is not his to bargain with in the first place.

Majmuni!
      You want Macedonia? Come and take it from my blood!

A prosperous, independent and free Macedonia for Macedonians will be the ultimate revenge to our enemies.

Comment

• Risto the Great
        • Sep 2008

Here is the full text:

The red lines related to national issues are not subject to bargain and Greece will not cave in, Greek Prime Minister Costas Karamanlis is quoted by Naftemporiki daily. He went further to say "my constituents and the Greek nation as a whole is easily duped. We will gesticulate about this issue ad nauseum so as to distract the Greek citizens from the reality of the economic and cultural tragedy that has befallen our ethnic hodge podge of a nation."

As the wind swept across his face, a hint of worry was apparent to all. His Turkish beads flipped in his pocket and he went to the nearest phone with a direct dial to his Swiss banker.
        Risto the Great
        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
          • Sep 2008

Greek reactions on EU report on Macedonia

Athens media assess the Macedonia progress report, which the European Parliament approved on Thursday, as "a blow" for Greece, since the name issue remained unsolved, which according to Dutch MEP Erik Meijer obstructs the country's European integration.

All Greek MEPs voted against the report. The group of ruling New Democracy party in the European Parliament believes that the text is not in line with the earlier European Commission position which said that "Macedonia is still not ready to beginning of accession talks".

According to MEPs of opposition party PASOK, Greece was presented in the report as a country that bears the blame for the belated beginning of Macedonia accession talks.

The document puts the row as the main obstacle, which needs to be overcome through finding a mutually acceptable solution by both countries, assess Greek media.

Greek Internet website "In News" claims that the part, which required Greece "to stop using the right of veto against Macedonia and support the country's EU and NATO membership", was removed from the report.

Greek media comment that the European Parliament has once again confirmed its full support to Macedonia's European perspective, as well as other Western Balkan countries. According to the European legislative body, this fact has fundamental significance for the stability and peaceful future of the region.

The text does not give a date on beginning of accession negotiations, but urges its determination by the year-end, since the Commission wants to see the level of democracy at the upcoming presidential and local elections in the country, say Greek media. //03.13.09 MiNa
          1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum...
          2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
            • Sep 2008

greeces new DIABOLICAL PLAN behind the name issue

YouTube - greeces new DIABOLICAL PLAN behind the name issue

what stands behind this decission to go back ten 10years where we exactly have this proposal "upper macedonia"
            ?

greeces tactics are fully unprofessional and shows their unconscious based on fear
            2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum...

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
              • Sep 2008

Ivanov: Macedonians will have a final say in a referendum

Any solution that may emerge from the name row negotiations will be a subject of a referendum, President-elect Gjorge Ivanov said Wednesday, commenting the proposal 'The Republic of Northern Macedonia', pointed as acceptable by Greek Ambassador to US Alexandros Mallias at a conference in Washington.

The proposal has been present for 15 years, being favored by Greece and part of the ideas of UN mediator Matthew Niemetz, Ivanov said.

- (This proposal) bears geographic determinant, favored by Athens. We are always ready for compromise, but it must not jeopardize the interests of our state. This compromise, whatever it is going to be, will have to be approved by our citizens. Our Constitution says that the sovereignty derives form the citizens and they are to make decisions on any matter of state interest, such as the name issue, Ivanov told reporters.

Macedonia's representative to the name row negotiations, Zoran Jolevski, has already informed Ivanov in details about the course of the talks, being held under the UN aegis.

After taking the office, I will have regular meetings with Jolevski to be updated and actively participate in the process, Ivanov said.

Referring to the constitution of his Cabinet, the future President said he was working on setting up an efficient team that would reflect Macedonia's reality. In this context Ivanov said that he and the leader of the ruling coalition member party DUI, Ali Ahmeti, discussed two days ago on the possibility for including ethnic Albanian intellectual in the President's Cabinet.

All parties of smaller ethnic minorities - part of the coalition 'For Better Macedonia' - have demonstrated constructiveness at today's meeting for building a strategy for all issues of state interest - the name, EU, NATO membership - and presented their suggestions in this respect, Ivanov said.

The President-elect intends to also invite representatives of opposition parties to such meeting and if they accept, it may be convened immediately.

we dont need a referendum, coz we already know that greeces problem with our name MACEDONIA is only greeces problem and bilateral matter !

so @silly greece,
              over 125 nations have recognized us by our historical name MACEDONIA, should we forget this milestone now ?

call us like you want, who cares.
              everyone knows your neo fascistic roots...its a shame for the EU, allowing greece the same war crimes like HITLER did it and looking away.

NO MORE NEGOTIATION ON NAME ISSUE, ONLY ON BILATERAL LEVEL

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                Banned
                • Apr 2009

Yes, but the problem for us is that we will be getting vetoed both in NATO and in the EU, so in a way they are forcing our hand and almost totally begging that we resign from the negotiations because that would make Macedonia look very bad diplomatically in the eyes of the world.

Comment

• Pelister
                  • Sep 2008

Originally posted by NikodimMKD View Post
                  Yes, but the problem for us is that we will be getting vetoed both in NATO and in the EU, so in a way they are forcing our hand and almost totally begging that we resign from the negotiations because that would make Macedonia look very bad diplomatically in the eyes of the world.
                  They are only "forcing" our hand if we let them. Our weakness comes from our need to be a part of something bigger - i.e., E.U, NATO ...etc, as though our survival depended on it. This is the line also pushed by UMD. Its bollocks. I never saw the sense in it. What is so fkn great about the E.U? They negate the Macedonians - they encourage our negation, and extermination, and Macedonian politicians want to be a part of that? Macedonians need to find out who their friends are, because the E.U isn't one of them.

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                    • Sep 2008

are we addicted like junkies ?

who in hell is EU / NATO comared with the historical background of our MACEDONIA ?

Comment

• Risto the Great
                      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post
                      To money? Yes!
                      And this will be our downfall if our politicians are bought.
                      Risto the Great

Comment

• Dimko-piperkata
                        • Sep 2008

thats true...but also true is that their life is ending when they try to sell out our name.

Comment

• NikodimMKD
                          Banned
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                          To money? Yes!
                          And this will be our downfall if our politicians are bought.
                          I bet that our politicians will sell us out and betray the Macedonian nation. You will see...they will all be bought out like Judas.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                            • Sep 2008

I bet that our politicians will sell us out and betray the Macedonian nation. You will see...they will all be bought out like Judas.
                            Milososki is the only one who has been consistently pro-Macedonian in my opinion. Whether Milososki's integrity stems from Gruevski's influence or not will be determined soon enough.
                            Risto the Great

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dimko-piperkata View Post

who in hell is EU / NATO comared with the historical background of our MACEDONIA ?
                              I agree with this 100%.

The Macedonian Civilization has been forgotten. The Protestant Reformation, its doctrines have their roots in the Bogomils of Macedonia. The Renaissance, has its roots in the Macedonian Art School of the "Byzantine Era" - who do they think built the monestaries on Sveta Gora ? Macedonian artesans, stone masons ...etc. I say fk Europe.

Comment

• Pelister
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Risto the Great View Post
                                Milososki is the only one who has been consistently pro-Macedonian in my opinion. Whether Milososki's integrity stems from Gruevski's influence or not will be determined soon enough.
                                I wish there were more men like him, running Macedonia. I would feel better about things.

Comment

Working...
                                X