• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TerraNova
    Banned
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
    One of the Karamanlis proposals for the ministry of Culture is Antonis Samaras.

His motivation to decide for Samaras come back as we could hear, were the latelly "agresive" politics by Macedonian government with renaming the highway,airport, sport arenas, squares etc.

Obviously, the intentions of Karamanlis are to answer proportionally and to "Makedonize" the rest of his artificialy Hellenized nation.

You re totally out of the point.
    Karamanlis is trying to reduce Dora's influence inside the party.

Samaras is the most hated person for Mitsotakis' family (it was him,and the founding of a new political party in 1993,which resulted the collapse of Mitsotakis' one and only Prime-ministry 90-93).

Believe me...Greek government cares very little about RoM. It will deal again with it,in the next NATO conference..

You study too much about Greek news....i thought you would start understanding it more!

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
      • Sep 2008

Trouble in paradise between Dora and Kosta? Damn, so much for the combined Albano-Turk pillars of "Hellenism".....
      In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
        Banned
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Soldier of Macedon View Post
        Trouble in paradise between Dora and Kosta? Damn, so much for the combined Albano-Turk pillars of "Hellenism".....
        What about Mr.Gruios grandson?

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
          • Sep 2008

What about him? Did he fight anywhere apart from Macedonia? Did he fight to protect Athens? Any other part of Greece? Come on, you've got to come up with something better than that, did you expect the Macedonians in Greece just to sit by and watch the Italians walk in? You racists have no respect even for the minorities that fought for the miserable land that unfortunately falls within Greek borders.

Your "Hellenism" reminds me of "Australianism", anybody from anywhere that settles here and speaks the english language is an Australian.
          In the name of the blood and the sun, the dagger and the gun, Christ protect this soldier, a lion and a Macedonian.

Comment

• TerraNova
            Banned
            • Nov 2008

What about him? Did he fight anywhere apart from Macedonia? Did he fight to protect Athens? Any other part of Greece?
            The Greek-Italian war (Oct 1940-Apr 1941) was fought on the mountains of Epirus.

Epirus is not Macedonia.

Just for your info.

Last edited by TerraNova; 01-13-2009, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
              • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova
              The Greek-Italian war (Oct 1940-Apr 1941) was fought on the mountains of Epirus.

Epirus is not Macedonia.

Just for your info.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greco-Italian_War
              Thanks. Now, for your info:

The front, roughly 150 km in breadth, featured extremely mountainous terrain with very few roads. The Pindus mountain range practically divided it into two distinct theatres of operations: Epirus and Western Macedonia.

From the same link you posted. Try reading what you post next time you confused Neohellenic robot.

Comment

• TerraNova
                Banned
                • Nov 2008

Thanks. Now, for your info:

The front, roughly 150 km in breadth, featured extremely mountainous terrain with very few roads. The Pindus mountain range practically divided it into two distinct theatres of operations: Epirus and Western Macedonia.

From the same link you posted. Try reading what you post next time you confused Neohellenic robot.
                The battleline extend as far as some kilometers east of korytsa.
                Now tell me ,that mr.Gruios was defending his home in Florina ,and he refused to fight with the Greeks other than Macedonian soil..

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                  • Sep 2008

First you post a source and lie, then I reveal your lie from your same source, and now you're clutching at straws, lol. Macedonians who fought against the Italians would have fought on their borders, you need not worry, few of the Grujo family members barely would have even known the Greek language at the time let alone wish to risk their lives for some plastic "Hellenism" or "Hellenic nation". The fact that your nation is that sick that it does not let Macedonians commemorate their ancestors in their own Macedonian language and letters is just another example of how racist the majority of you people are, it's nothing to be proud of.

Comment

• Bratot
                    • Sep 2008

Originally posted by TerraNova View Post
                    You re totally out of the point.
                    Karamanlis is trying to reduce Dora's influence inside the party.

Samaras is the most hated person for Mitsotakis' family (it was him,and the founding of a new political party in 1993,which resulted the collapse of Mitsotakis' one and only Prime-ministry 90-93).

Believe me...Greek government cares very little about RoM. It will deal again with it,in the next NATO conference..

You study too much about Greek news....i thought you would start understanding it more!

I'm pretty well aware of your national histeria towards us. Its hard to miss not to see it on every "discussion" organized on ERT or w/e other media.

Its enough just reading your paranoia in the newspapers, where you try to heal your deepest frustrations of incapability to accept the painfull reality.

So, lets try not to change the direction by trying to diminish your very own nationastic politic.
                    The purpose of the media is not to make you to think that the name must be changed, but to get you into debate - what name would suit us! - Bratot

Comment

• TerraNova
                      Banned
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Bratot View Post
                      I'm pretty well aware of your national histeria towards us. Its hard to miss not to see it on every "discussion" organized on ERT or w/e other media.

Its enough just reading your paranoia in the newspapers, where you try to heal your deepest frustrations of incapability to accept the painfull reality.

So, lets try not to change the direction by trying to diminish your very own nationastic politic.
                      My friend...everybody in Greece had forgotten the issue until April 2008...
                      On the other hand i ve seen everywhere in RoM "fuck Greece" t-shirts.
                      Of course there is no such crap here.

Greeks never take you seriously as a threat.
                      On the other hand you consider Greece as your n.1 enemy.

Comment

• Risto the Great
                        • Sep 2008

"fuck Greece t-shirts"

I will take your word for it. But seriously, why on Earth would Greece have a reason to reciprocate?
                        Risto the Great
                        MACEDONIA:ANHEDONIA
                        "Holding my breath for the revolution."

Hey, I wrote a bestseller. Check it out: www.ren-shen.com

Comment

• Ne Smassen
                          • Jan 2009

Mr Gruevski's grandfather, like my own grandfather and two great uncles were conscripted into the greek army. Believe me when I tell you, they were about as greek as tsadziki sauce. They were among the first sent to the front and many of them died for a country that treated them like 5 sacks of shit. You can scour the internet and you'd be hard pressed to find any kind of recognition for the sacrifices made by our people in what is known to Macedonians as "Albanskio Boj", greek chauvanism would never allow for it.

Comment

• MapleLeaf1
                            • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ne Smassen View Post
                            Mr Gruevski's grandfather, like my own grandfather and two great uncles were conscripted into the greek army. Believe me when I tell you, they were about as greek as tsadziki sauce. They were among the first sent to the front and many of them died for a country that treated them like 5 sacks of shit. You can scour the internet and you'd be hard pressed to find any kind of recognition for the sacrifices made by our people in what is known to Macedonians as "Albanskio Boj", greek chauvanism would never allow for it.
                            My Dedo also fought in the "Albanskio Boj"

Comment

• Pelister
                              • Sep 2008

The whole report is self serving.

Its dancing around the debate of Macedonians identity.

E.U can't accept the fact that the Greek position in this dispute is irrational, illegitimate (historically), unethnic, immoral.

It's about fkn time that the E.U began to put pressure on Greece to recognize the Macedonians - and one and for all address the big Question of Modern Greek history which is being fabricated and distorted and is the basis of denying Macedonian human rights in the present.

Comment

• Soldier of Macedon
                                • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Ne Smassen
                                You can scour the internet and you'd be hard pressed to find any kind of recognition for the sacrifices made by our people in what is known to Macedonians as "Albanskio Boj", greek chauvanism would never allow for it.
                                Originally posted by MapleLeaf1 View Post
                                My Dedo also fought in the "Albanskio Boj"
                                That's interesting fellas, particularly the fact that you both refer to the event by the same name. I haven't found much on the subject either, can you shed some more light or point us in the right direction?

Comment

Working...
                                X